Saturday, January 7, 2012

Man im bout to be such a freak now oim done holding back all u fake hoes wit all that talk and hating and bullshiting wit my time can get

Monster Mrcob Cobmotorsports
Monster Mrcob Cobmotorsports Man im bout to be such a freak now oim done holding back all u fake hoes wit all that talk and hating and bullshiting wit my time can get in a pick up suck a dick til u catch the hic ups fucking bitchesssssssssss
 
Mark Clement
Mark Clement Clip o the nite!!! This is a wee vid o me fresh oot the shower!! Av defo got star qualities. Wot do u think?
www.youtube.com
very funny :P
 
Cosmo Cyr
Cosmo Cyr jaclyn i have so much love to give you but no energy. i am thinking of things to do to show my love and hopefully get you to remember our love but i have no energy or brain capacity. i have tried everything the past 5 and half years if you followed online. i am going to rest now with the cure and try to stay alive hoping you will use it and come save me and help me heal so i can show my love for many years. please call me and at least give me closure that you know i am dying and dont want to save me and you know what i think the cure is and a chance to explain myself and anything you dont understand. there is no pressure if u call. if you call and tell me you are happy without me then i will be happy. please jaclyn. i love you.
 
Odaly R. Flores-lobos
Odaly R. Flores-lobos *lms if u want me to change my pro picture!!
 
Leah Perry
Leah Perry Can't believe tomoz it will be 3 years since u have been gone dad, u will always be in our thoughts an will always make sure ur gran kids know who u were the wolly hat an the smile love u loads dad rip xxx
 
Greenboi Savage Bihh
Greenboi Savage Bihh MAN HAVE U EVA HAD FLASH BACKS OF DA GUDD TYMEZ OF U N YO EX RELATIONSHIP DAT U JUZ FELT LYKE BREAKN DOWN N CRY MAN DATZ HW I FELT ALL DAY 2DAY KUZ SHE ( KEKE) WAZ ON MI MINE BT WAT EVEN MADE IT WORSTER IZ DAT I HAD HA N ALL MI CLASSES 2DAY N I THNK DAT ..... NVM # GREENBOI FWM
 
Unforgetable Tayy
Unforgetable Tayy Can't let go of sumn u Love, but u can try Nd make it work, All I can do.. The Love is too Strong <3
 
Kayode Adebare
Kayode Adebare God is wonderful, he has promise me that he'll bless u all, so you're blessed
 
Timmy Chandler
Timmy Chandler DJing Tonight & Tomorrow Night @ Victory's Sport's Bar!!!! come on up have some drinks and party wit us! no drama please!! lol dont forget ur ID's or u wont get served!!!! and everyone have a wonderful and safe weekend!!!
 
Rejoice Amponsah Nartey
Rejoice Amponsah Nartey Why should i leave this country......o.m.g i dont like not being with ma mum.......amsterdam,basking ridge,and the NYC says to chuuse 1....oh! Fellas u chuuse it 4 me please i dnt no where to go about some mounths after..!
 
Samantha Knights
Samantha Knights I am in love with u reshad wint
 
Damilare Martins
Damilare Martins 'My fellow nigerians' isn't that abt d worst phrase u'v heard from those thieving politicians...yes 'our' our fellow nigerians indeed! This subsidy wahala has already com 2 stay i'm afraid... dnt b deceivd...i mean d transport union approves of it...we even av sm fellow nigerians hu v'bin bribed 2 hold a counta protst in support of d subsidy...wats goin on fellow nigerians? It doesnt exceed d evil clutches of corruption! D love 4 moni...d root of al evil...Its sickenn. Basically Nigeria hasnt faced a situation dat wud shake it to its very foundations..i'm nt prayn 4 dat but the subsidy is jst a tip of d ..u knw!...nigerians wil adjst as usual...WE NEED A REVOLUTION...A SACRIFICE..AND ITS ONLY D BLOOD OF D CORRUPT DAT CAN ATONE...
 
Stacy Lewis-Senegal
Stacy Lewis-Senegal I want to thank everyone who wish or celebated my 24th birthday with me.. Love U!!
 
Natalie Maria Maack
Natalie Maria Maack Me to one of my pre-k kids: "you all are some crazy crazy kiddos!" Then one of the little boys goes: " NO ms. Maweeeaaa!u cwazy for watching us kids!" Hehe I love my job.
 
Stacey Mccormick
Stacey Mccormick R.I.P nick coyne can't believe u av gone at least ur at peace and not in pain anymore u r loved and missed by us all xxx
 
Kurt Smith
Kurt Smith lms u want come over tomarow
 
Heather Rudd
Heather Rudd rest in peace uncle jerry.. u will be loved and missed forever! i'll see u again someday "lobster man"! i love u!
 
Osei Patrick
Osei Patrick I wanna say thank u 2 those who send their dedication 2 me.i luv u al God bless u.
 
Andrea Birge
Andrea Birge Happy birthday liz. hope u have a good one. god bless everyone
 
Rashad Young
Rashad Young Im dxwn 110% are u

Likes

Snookie Ray
 
Kevin Tino
Kevin Tino GooOod mrnin butiful pipol,,,its a nce suny day hpe u al av r nce 1....
 
Ben Watkins
Ben Watkins and that 1....jokes over now. Wt joke u stupid cuntie
 
Daniel Shirindi
Daniel Shirindi Hw many times do u have to say sorry,in life.inaff is nt inaff
 
Edvin Besirevic
Edvin Besirevic ako bog da sutra u Chicago
 
Orlando Rage Richard
Orlando Rage Richard Foxys specials 2nite: $5 Martinis & $10 All U Can Drink Tap Beer until 10pm ---------- $10 Rail Drink Pitchers ... $3.50 Bacardi O & Razz Bombs $3 16oz Retro Cans $2.50 Alabama Slammer Shots
 

No comments:

Post a Comment