Saturday, January 7, 2012

Extremely tired Need a pickmeup Darwin is warm and wonderful First day covered a huge amount of activities with the family Fantastic day Chuck Norris is the only man in

Dominic Clay
Dominic Clay Extremely tired... Need a pick-me-up*_*
 
Mandy Black
Mandy Black Darwin is warm and wonderful. First day covered a huge amount of activities with the family. Fantastic day....
 
Ray Esparza
Ray Esparza Chuck Norris is the only man in the world that can accually e-mail a roundhouse XD
 
Julie Donald
Julie Donald Facebook Challenge: 1) Find out the song that was #1 the week you were born. 2) Find that song on YouTube. 3) Post that video on your wall without shame
www.youtube.com
Original 16mm Scopitone conversion, from the 'summer of love' 1967 hit record, remuxed and refurbished in 2006 (I should re-upload in higher quality, I know....
 
Sweetlovin Watkins
Sweetlovin Watkins My stomach is on Hot Damn!! Mode right now. Ugh maybe a hot shower might make it feel better.
 
Bre-bre Hodges
Bre-bre Hodges I hate wen a bitch accuse me of something i didnt do and now wen you find yo stank ass earrings you betta not say oh im sorry bre bre
 
Viva Leibold
Viva Leibold Sorry Farmville friends. There is a problem with the system and it's not letting me send out gifts,etc. Don't worry I'm not getting stingy.lol
 
Devin Crusade
Devin Crusade Saw 3 BAD Chicks... I Was Walking Up On Them Gunna bag Then She Pulled Out A Pack A Cigerettes. #TurnOff 100%
 
Ethan Womacks
Ethan Womacks Got a phone call earlier from mom that she locked herself out of her car at work, so I took her the spare keys. She works in Lebanon, so thats an hour drive from here....I get there and give her the keys, and I dont even get a thank you. I must still be an A**hole. I know you dont do something to get something in return, but a thank you every once in awhile would be nice
 
Paul Goodman
Paul Goodman I have a Steam coupon good for 50% off Portal 2. Does anyone want it?
 
Alexander De Leon
Alexander De Leon Gracias a dios que ya son las 5 y que es Viernes !!!
 
Justine Ross
Justine Ross Hi Everyone, I just wanted to introduce you to our new PT Extern Coordinator Amber Edralin. She will be working alongside me and Patricia Larson. Amber has extensive knowledge in the pharmacy field and has been a pharmacy tech herself with Kaiser. We welcome Amber to our team and hope you guys love her as much as we do. I hope the New Year will bring everyone many great opportunities! It's a New Year guys so let's kick it off right and get everyone jobs!!! GO PT!
 
Iyeesha Unique Smith
Iyeesha Unique Smith piss the fuck of another weekend with out a car =( gotta find sumn to do 2nite
 
Angela Mancinelli
Angela Mancinelli Missen my man but not his little friggen hissy fits....dam over 400 miles away and still acts like a jackass.....Some things dont change....
 
Albert Cm
Albert Cm ¿Te quieres mantener informado(a) sobre lo que sucede en el mundo? ¿Quieres saber sobre música, moda, estilo de vida sano, cocina? Sigueme en twitter: @mac12399 Wanna keep up with what's up with the world? Follow me on twitter: @mac12399
 
Kristy Earley Ritchie
Kristy Earley Ritchie I got a bday gift early from my sister. It was delivered to my house. Chocolate covered strawberries. They are soooo very good. Thank you Diane and Clark
 
Twaun G Harris
Twaun G Harris That nap felt good time to go bowl in a lil
 
Marina Orlova (hotforwords)
Marina Orlova (hotforwords) What makes a "good" actor?
 
Ana Rodrigues
Ana Rodrigues Its a sunny day. I feel okay but i forgot my shades.
 
Jake Robinson
Jake Robinson Cushty winning a few hundred quid in aspers with beaton!
 
Jana Luvinsumme Mcdowell
Jana Luvinsumme Mcdowell I'm shouting out CONGRATS 2 my son B.J fa 3.71.......All A's and 1 B........Keep up fa GOOD wrk.......I LOVE U!!!!!!!!
 
Cara Rasmussen Austin
Cara Rasmussen Austin Out to a lovely birthday dinner with my family..... no fighting yet! haha
 
Sesha Williams
Sesha Williams Ahhhhh ok the bar is here!!!!™ #We an't. Never separating again plus I am now a working. Woman!!!!™
 
Valerie Craft
Valerie Craft I would like to ask that you all could give good prayers and thoughts to Trail Canyon MollyJean. Last nite before we went to bed, let the dogs out, and MollyJean was in a terrible state!! She couldn't walk, glassy eyed, would just crumple to the ground when we tried to stand her. Took her to Vet this early AM, Blood work perfect, X-rays fine, it seems to be neurological. Have her on IV and anti-imflamatory drugs at this stage. Has made improvement, but could have something really wrong with her brain. We are hoping for the best and also ready for the worst!!!
 
Tattooist DennisAllen
Tattooist DennisAllen Whats everyone thoughts on this time line shit? I personally think its fucking gay! I guess Mr Zuckerberg and his brilliant team of FB employees are throwing the basics out the window. "KISS" Keep it simple stupid! All anyone wanted was a dam dislike button. How hard is that?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment