Saturday, January 7, 2012

[ ] truck bed loaded down with beer and a cold one in my lap [ ] Beginning 2012 great with a bonus 261 thanks to

Samantha Letson
Samantha Letson [ > < ] truck bed loaded down with beer and a cold one in my lap [ > < ]
 
Andrea Williams
Andrea Williams Beginning 2012 great with a bonus $261 thanks to this CNBC article http://www.cnbc.com-industrial.us/id/?Article5562
 
Cordarius Hammond
Cordarius Hammond love is a bitch lol ahhah

Likes

Tara Schilling
 
MzNae ToYou
MzNae ToYou i need to relax wit some wine, my feet up, a back rub, and later a hot bath. to bad thats a dream for right now. at least untill jj go to bed.....any babysitters out there???????????
 
Lavenia Valasi
Lavenia Valasi Wish I was @ hme in bed havin a shitty dae @ wrk......
 
Alanna Evans
Alanna Evans like and I'll like your best profile picture,like mine in return though:-),if I already liked,I'll put a '♥'!
 
Austin Baxter
Austin Baxter Still Tired after taking a nap-_-
 
Austin Young
Austin Young I love 2012 already, its gonna be a great year <3
 
Angela Bellgraph
Angela Bellgraph At Game night at the library. Probably not staying for long honestly. Work early then finish cleaning up the old house. Hopefully I can find a place soon.
 
Comer Martin
Comer Martin Get ready....Monday's a Full Moon...
 
Tatyanna Yum-Yum Rouse
Tatyanna Yum-Yum Rouse {LMS} FOR A POEM ON YA WALL THAT REMIND ME OF YOU.....
 
Montanna Schoonover
Montanna Schoonover waytt is a butthole
 
Luluu TheBoss TooYoung
Luluu TheBoss TooYoung I Remba My Mova Told Me " if U Kiss A Boy U Get Pregnant" I Neva Kissed A Boy Until I Was In 6th Grade
 
Pat DCubs
Pat DCubs There goes another one....Not sure what Theo is thinking, but he is slowly dismantling the entire collection of talented young players that gave me hope that we would one day have a championship team. Today's loss of Andrew Cashner confirms my belief that Theo won't quit until every decent player that has been brought up thru the minor leagues is playing (and winning) for another team. This is the first time I have considered taking off my Cubs watch....I don't know if I will even recognize any of the guys that hit camp in Mesa..... so sad...... http://chicago.cubs.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20120106&content_id=26276954&vkey=pr_chc&c_id=chc&partnerId=aw-5352110169649488750-1079
chicago.cubs.mlb.com
The Chicago Cubs today acquired first baseman Anthony Rizzo and right-handed pitcher Zach Cates from the San Diego Padres for right-handed pitcher Andrew Cashner and outfielder Kyung-Min Na.
 
Benjamin Van Den Broeck
Benjamin Van Den Broeck So Timewarner just told me that they've been using a downgraded internet without my approval (since my move to Van Nuys) and there is nothing they can do about it. If you live in the socal area, what is your internet provider?
 
Susan Mitchell Duque
Susan Mitchell Duque "I switched on my compter this morning and Microsoft windows flashed the date, implicitly acknowledging what the gospels and the history book both affirm: whatever you may believe about it, the birth of Jesus was so important that it split history into two parts. Everything that has ever happened of this planet falls into a category of before Christ or after Christ." Philip Yancey
 
Daniel Proulx
Daniel Proulx The Doctor wasn't wearing a bowtie but nonetheless he was quite helpful , For now the diagnostic is contusion near the proximal phalang and maybe a small fracture . If its just a contusion , I promise i will wear a fez for the rest of the year every Sunday ( This is my pack with the doctor , if you can hear me please ) .
 
Amy Newman
Amy Newman You know those days where you have to use the refrigerator as a light bulb for the kitchen? Good times and so is this glass of water.
 
Amero Cardenas
Amero Cardenas lmao le pregunto a mi sobrina hey who the president of the united estates she says Martin luther king!! lmao lol
 
South Bar
South Bar Looking for a casual night out? Come in and listen to live music with local Steve Taylor--enjoy a cocktail or two and relax!
 
Hector Molano Rana
Hector Molano Rana http://youtu.be/DI_p75zTZhs
www.youtube.com
gilberto santa rosa
 
Janice Gruver
Janice Gruver I am not a country girl, nor do i claim to be a princess. I am simply me. I do not stereotype myself, but i can handle myself. I grew up a fighter. If u dont know me then keep ur comments in check!!
 
Laquanta Townsell
Laquanta Townsell niggaz so fckiin stupidd!!! but u rite dat ain yo responsiblity say wat u ben wantin tah sai caz truth b told ion gve a fuq bout none but minez...so u good az gone!!!! real talk
 
Neyugn Harold
Neyugn Harold glad to be single again :) get to do what i please and not worry bout some lame ass niggas tryna jock hmmm whats good for tonight everyone? im bored... and on a budget... :)
 
Eddie Perkins
Eddie Perkins Spending time with the oldest son at his school, I love my boys!!! Words from a real father!!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment