Saturday, January 7, 2012

Obama is the shepherd I did not want He leadeth me beside the still factories He restoreth my faith in the Republican party He guideth me in the path of

Jamie Croom
Jamie Croom Obama is the shepherd I did not want. He leadeth me beside the still factories. He restoreth my faith in the Republican party. He guideth me in the path of unemployment for his party's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the bread line, I shall fear no hunger, for his bailouts ......are with me. He has ...anointed my income with taxes, My expenses runneth over. Surely,poverty and hard living will follow me all the days of my life, And I will live in a mortgaged home forever. I am glad I am American, I am glad that I am free. But I wish I was a dog .....And Obama was a tree
 
Maranda Robinsky
Maranda Robinsky So I went from a horrible mood to a totally amazing mood. <333
 
Amber Sarchet
Amber Sarchet I got "Cutieee(;" on the How Pretty Are You? quiz! http://apps.facebook.com/qbquiz-hldjk/?ref=asp
 
Pat Bond
Pat Bond I love walmart
Product/Service
 
Jemima Timsaa
Jemima Timsaa I MISS U PAPAPAPAPAPPAPPAPPAPA
 
Deborah Bullock Owens
Deborah Bullock Owens Just a comment on the "Bullock Girls " pic, I've shown it to 4 people and 2 of them chose aunt Flora as my mom, so far no one has picked the right 1, I think they're looking at the hair. ('')
 
Ed Duck
Ed Duck Thank ya, Thank ya Thank ya!! Instead of going out and celebrating another year, I am staying in and celebrating that I am now old enough to look at a reverse mortgage.....lol...Time sure changes perspectives, doesn't it? Thank you for all the great BD wishes!
 
Rene Zambrano
Rene Zambrano My luck finally ended im headin home hope i cn go live with my gma after this..
 
Andria Treece
Andria Treece There are a few of my friends here that I think would like this as much as I do.
www.youtube.com
Wizard Love on iTunes: http://bit.ly/WizardLoveiTunes Check out heyhihello's new EP! http://bit.ly/mIiD5I Check out heyhihello on youtube! http://bit.ly/mPym...
 
Evan Allen Lyall
Evan Allen Lyall i need some people in my life.
 
Julie Cox
Julie Cox It doesn't get more level headed than Phil Donahue. I miss his show :)
www.youtube.com
Airing Date jan 05, 2012 Phil Donahue On Piers Morgan Discussing Ron Paul
 
Amber Wright
Amber Wright Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes! This is like the first time I have been on fb in months. I have survived the busiest couple of months I think my life will ever see, lol! Hopefully life will slow down enough to enjoy it now. 30 has not been so bad, besides lots of gray hair I still feel like the same ol' me. I hope to et caught up with everyone soon.
 
Tiger Tatz
Tiger Tatz Our offers from now on will mainly be on our Tigertatz group,i`ve done this because my fb has got too busy and i couldnt keep up with it therefore causing confiusion.We have loads of offers on and this way doesn`t bother other people,feel free to join and add your friends and disguss your own offer suggestions.
 
Joe Simmons
Joe Simmons GOOOOOOSH, IF ONLY I WASNT SO BULL-HEADED AND STUBBON THEN MAYBE, JUST MAYBE SOMETIMES I COULD & WOULD MAKE BETTER CHOICES...... SILLY ME! BEING TOO HEAD-STRONG CAN SOMETIMES HINDER YOU.
 
Lisa Marie
Lisa Marie i love red lobster
Food/Beverages
 
Charles Durieux Brown
Charles Durieux Brown I love walmart
Product/Service
 
Ricardo Jettie
Ricardo Jettie Hell yeah! Menudo con tortillas! I love my lunch.
 
Billy Webb
Billy Webb I honestly don't know how today could get any worse, but if it does, I'm declaring this the second worst day I can remember, shitty way to start a new year.
 
Casandra McDaniels
Casandra McDaniels Ry-I cant hear u mommy me what did u say ry-mommy I cant hear lalalala lmao love my pumpkin and zacky mommy me what mommy me what mommy me what lol and then he sticks his arms out n says hug I have the best kids in the world
 
Sandrine Dewar Massie
Sandrine Dewar Massie I love my sister Mariska Dewar-Massie<3
 
Joan Fukki Andong
Joan Fukki Andong WOW I cant believe that you can check vvho is vievving ur proffile I just checked my TOP profile visitors and I am trully SHOCKED at vvho ls viewing my profflle You can also see WHO VIEWED YOUR PROFILE http://bit.ly/rP8GMd
 
Kaylee Westgate
Kaylee Westgate Finishing dinner for Kennedy and chad, cleaning up the kitchen, bath for Kennedy, hopefully she goes to bed early so I can clean the playroom I mean living room and get to bed myself. I'm tired and way to pregnant to even move anymore!!
 
Matthew Gadsden
Matthew Gadsden My lil girl Brianna said 2 me "Daddy u know what momma calld me a nigga"I said so call her a nigga bacc. N she says."Nigga Mom"
 
Kristi Lynn
Kristi Lynn I didn’t want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness to smile instead of cry.
 
Dominic Underhay
Dominic Underhay Just shaved off my beard for the first time in over three years... What have I done
 

No comments:

Post a Comment