Saturday, January 7, 2012

had a awesome day Discovery projectif only there was a book on wat I wanted to do: having a lil chest pains right now smh Dear God I know I'm

Cailyn Marciniak
Cailyn Marciniak had a awesome day!!!!!!!!!!!")
 
Summer Bernotas
Summer Bernotas Discovery project......if only there was a book on wat I wanted to do:)
 
Miles Anthony Mayfield
Miles Anthony Mayfield having a lil chest pains right now smh
 
Sonia Joseph
Sonia Joseph Dear God, I know I'm a sinner and that is my own strength I cannot do anything to please You or to earn eternal life. I know you love me and You sent Your Son to die on the cross to pay the penalty for my sin. I put my faith in You and trust completely in Jesus Christ to rescue me. I turn away from my sin and let You take control of my life. Save me and be my Lord. Amen.
 
Jennifer Roque
Jennifer Roque So I was walking today and up from behind me comes a motor bike. I turned and guess what was sitting ever so nicely?
 
Kevin Behan
Kevin Behan fucking carlsberg. i have to stop drinking alcohol for a little while before i die. bollocks.
 
Claire Hall
Claire Hall When u carry a Bible, the devil gets a headache. When u open it, he collapses. When he see's u reading it, he faints. When he see's u living it , he flees. And just when ur about 2 re-post this, he will try & discourage you. I just defeated him. Like, Copy & paste if ur in God's Arm.
 
Katelynn Diana Weekly
Katelynn Diana Weekly got monroe dont, stung a lil'
 
Christopher Harrop
Christopher Harrop In my next life, I'd like to be an RTD rent-a-cop. Easiest effing gig ever, apparently.
 
Laura Holt
Laura Holt Waiting on my hubby to get home he asked me on a date. Wonderin what he has in store for us..
 
Aimee Hurst Reilly
Aimee Hurst Reilly Got almost everything packed up and ready to go just waiting for the hubby to get here so we can go to the apartment and unload :) it was a beautiful day today I enjoyed so much working my butt off in the beautiful sunshine
 
Kellie Ruffin-white
Kellie Ruffin-white Leaving work.. These white ladies talking about the goverment.. As soon as i walk by they start talking about obama... Ok. A lesson to the wise. I only work in littlefalls not live. They must dont know i curse racist ppl out for breakfast lunch &dinner.. Then i go &ask for forgiveness later.. If they dont know.. They will learn today saturday sunday. But they will learn...
 
Connie Smith
Connie Smith Sure sucks getting old!!! If my body was a car, I would be thinking of trading it in for a newer model. I've got bumps, dents and scratches. My paint job is getting dull. My headlights are out of focus. My traction is not as graceful as it once was. My whitewalls are stained with varicose veins. It takes me hours to reach maximum speed. But the worst is: every time I sneeze, cough, or sputter either my radiator leaks or my exhaust backfires!! Repost if it made you laugh. I DID!!
 
Allison Lopeman
Allison Lopeman Cuddled up on the couch with the love of my life and a nice glass if wine :)
 
Taygann Maarcus
Taygann Maarcus Is watching Harry Potter and the deathly hallows part 2....So sad but still a good film xx
 
Andy Stuart
Andy Stuart what a waste of time that was fucking freezing an cured !
 
Brian Lilley
Brian Lilley Tonight on Byline - where to cut gov't spending. Caledonia and race. Iran as a threat to world peace and That Canadian Guy
 
Keith Gunn
Keith Gunn Show a girl that you don't care and she'll chase you.Show a Real Woman that you don't care and she'll replace you.....
 
George Knowles
www.youtube.com
 
De-De TooKcool
De-De TooKcool if i had a choice to LOVE YU or have mii LAST BREATH...i wuld use mii last breath to tell yu ILU <3 <3 <3 <3 <3...[if i post 3 hearts on ya wall tht mean ILU....if i post 4 hearts on ya wall tht mean yur a really close friend.]
 
Jackie Maher
Jackie Maher If you hate me ...................... Delete me. If you think I'm nice ................ Like my status. If you think I'm a good friend ..... Comment on this status. If you ever liked me ................... Poke me, I won't tell. If you like me now ................... Inbox me a ♥, I won't tell. If you want to date me ........... Inbox me a :), I won't tell. If you are brave ..................... Set this as your status.
 
Carlos Trevino
Carlos Trevino Can't wait for the game tonight. Getting to watch it with Angela Rich tonight.....instead of going to a movie. That's right the game won over the movie. WPS.
 
Treva Ownby Hilliard
Treva Ownby Hilliard Almost a full moon so howl haha :D
 
Jodie Lee Renecker
Jodie Lee Renecker thinkin about hittin up 2nd street grill for a while tonight!!! Time to tear up the town.. whooot whooot!!!
 
Kathy Toledoreal
Kathy Toledoreal "When you read a letter to a guy you should doing for love ha.........
 

No comments:

Post a Comment