Saturday, January 7, 2012

Facebook ppl have there own concept of life as do I which includes smart love my man familyand real friends Thank you dear Lord for a day full of blessings

Laura Nicholson
Laura Nicholson Facebook ppl have there own concept of life as do I which includes smart, love, my man, family,and real friends.
 
Merle Donaire Bolivar
Thank you dear Lord for a day full of blessings. Good night Deboto Friends! Let us pray: O my God, I thank you for having preserved me today and for having given me so many blessings and graces. I renew my dedication to you and ask your pardon for all my sins. PLEASE SHARE.
 
Tina Hines
Tina Hines AMEN.... I have had a really bad 24 hrs.... Yesterday..Van broke down.. which caused me to be late getting a dog somewhere and then late picking up a dog from the Vet... driving in TAMPA a 5:30 is crazy.. which made me late for a training class for my dog.. thought today would be better... Tow truck was late... sat on side of the rd for an hr waiting for them to come get the Van. Today I went to get my Blazer that the other half had.. hmmm sounds to ez.. it was . WONT START.... but guess what I AM ALIVE.. MY FOSTERS ARE ALIVE.. SO I AM GOOD..
 
Brenda Jean Marie Barnette
Brenda Jean Marie Barnette i love this song!!(:
www.youtube.com
Music video by Usher performing Confessions Part II. (C) 2004 LaFace Records LLC
 
Roger Brown
Roger Brown WOAH! My Profile has been Viewed 87 times just today and I can see that I have quite few observers..BIG Thanks to The Facebook Team For FINALLY Giving Us Something To Check who's Viewing our profile!Check it out: http://apps.facebook.com/morningveiwx/
 
Bisoye Sonekan
Bisoye Sonekan Lord u re the 1 2be praise, i thank u 4 my life ,frm the day i was born up 2dis moment .baba God ooo... Iyin re konitan lenu mi.
 
Adam Gottschalk
Adam Gottschalk I love this song. I believe I have a woman with a heart like Secretariat.
www.youtube.com
Perhaps one of my favorite live recordings of one of my favorite Jeffrey Foucault songs... looking foward to featuring both of these musicians at The Vox Con...
 
Christina Crowther
Christina Crowther Can't decide what I want for dinner. Thought about Taco Bell but then realized their new menu is just pathetic. Maybe Long John Silvers?
 
Kasandra Johnson
Kasandra Johnson pics were good... now dinner then bowling & maybe with Brad later. I love you jaden & ellieona
 
Pamm Horvath
Pamm Horvath I just want it to be February.. =(
 
Lynn Webb
Lynn Webb i know the sun was out today but it was not shorts, tank top, or flip flop weather! thats y yall age so damn fast!!!#dumbass
 
Detriauna Green
Detriauna Green yuu got some issues mann ! i think yuu need some counselingg !
 
Bailee Villanueva
Bailee Villanueva yoou never miss a good thiing untiil its gone,&& noow i waant it all baack...
 
Zuri Thomas
Zuri Thomas God is good i mean lol
 
Josh Bate
Josh Bate Roll on end of detox I want a beer
 
Michael Barraza
Michael Barraza I loveeeee colored people!:D
 
Angela Moar
Angela Moar ~One glorious day off yesterday!~I loved it!~now back to nights this weekend~had an awesome day shopping today with hubby~and had a nice brunch @ Humpty's~Love that place~the waitresses are so nice~they make you feel @ home~bought paint for our bedroom~getting it ready for our new bedroom outfit that will arrive on Wednesday!~Santa was good to me this year!~; 0 ) off to la la land.......................
 
Tonia Glenn
Tonia Glenn Chicken strips, scalloped potatoes, and pasta salad for supper. I hope everyone is okay with that!!!
 
Paul Pearson
Paul Pearson Well, I’m kicking things off with a special offer. It’s called The First 100. My first 100 clients can receive a 60 minute Swedish massage for $50.00. That’s a $10.00 savings! Unlike the corporate massage stores…this offer does not end after your first visit. I will continue this offer for as long as you’re my client. Feel free to check out my website www.nwfloridaspa.com or call 850-377-1715. Share this with your friends…they’ll thank you later! Paul Pearson MA66876 Northwest Florida Sports and Medical Spa MM28366
www.nwfloridaspa.com
Northwest Florida Sports and Medical Spa serving Pensacola and the surrounding area.
 
Mijae Ragasa
Mijae Ragasa unbelievable but kids dont try this @ home
 
Yung Swagged Out Smiley
Yung Swagged Out Smiley ugh just farted sum serious now i got shit all in my draws gotta go shower brb!
 
Ashley Kaye Addis
Ashley Kaye Addis I have officially turned into my mother! I licked my finger to get something off Aleiahs face and I found christmas gifts for her that I forgot about! O geez!
 
Evan Kakowski
Evan Kakowski I WANNA PLAY A SHOW SO BAD! im itching to rip some decks or some drums on stage right now
 
Brian Cole
Brian Cole bored wish my uncle was stilll here i would be with him tonight.. it sucks he is gone he was a good person to be with ya know...... R.I.P. UNCLE JAY i cant wait to see you when its my day ill see ya..... :(
 
Lina de la O
Lina de la O I'm listenin to sexy and I no it
 

No comments:

Post a Comment