Saturday, January 7, 2012

Thank you lord for blessing me and my family; when there's a will there's a way had a good day off even tho kims lil girl is mad we got

Niki SoBlessed
Niki SoBlessed Thank you lord for blessing me and my family;) when there's a will there's a way!
 
Ashley Gregory
Ashley Gregory had a good day off even tho kims lil girl is mad we got our toes done without her
 
Joshua Litton
Joshua Litton Sitting outside, i just got bit by a mosquitoe ... Seriously?!?
 
Bakhtiar Arifin
Bakhtiar Arifin Brebes Weather: Today, 7th, Light Rain, Calm, 28~23 ℃; Tomorrow, Chance of a Thunderstorm, 30~25℃. From GO Weather (TM)
 
Ekssa Miktok
Ekssa Miktok Ekssa installerte ChatSend for å sende filer ved hjelp av Facebook chat. #245838 http://bit.ly/socialfiles?4896000
bit.ly
Send file up to 2GB for free with your facebook chat using ChatSend.
 
Edmer Omi Lebron
Edmer Omi Lebron A tocar, set acustico
 
Stephanie Stephens
Stephanie Stephens WHAT A SHAME....SMGDH
Huh? Men Interested in Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority??? They Call Themselves MIAKA’s... some may say this is a old story but these guys are still at it.. Well-coifed Black men in pink and green outfits. Flawless make-up. Pearl bracelets. When images of presumably gay men dressed like Alpha Kappa Alpha (AKA) Sorority members surfaced on the Internet, message boards lit up across Black America as folks expressed concern that the men had created their own unofficial chapter of AKA. Photos of inductees to the Tri Alpha Chapter of MIAKA (Men Interested in Alpha Kappa Alpha) from Texas Southern University and Prairie View A&M were published on a BET.com forum that became a user showdown. Black radio lines buzzed, and Houston’s CBS affiliate ran a story. The media portrayed the group as a rogue “new” faction of gay men, dead set on infiltrating AKA, the nearly century-old sorority. AKA National stressed MIAKAs had “no official or unofficial standing with the sorority.” MIAKAs claimed foul play. Both parties threatened lawsuits.
 
Sammy Sam
Sammy Sam representing my city 8.5.0. and all surrounding areas tonight is a must come out and support this talent show case. Bay City 2 & DJsammysam rockin open mic night for all talent. 18 to party 21 to drink lets have some fun and hear some of the best talent around. doors open at 8.p.m show starts at 9. 10.00 dollar intry fee for two songs cant beat that with a baseball bat lol. HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!!!!
 
Joshua Jimmyleepage Garcia
Joshua Jimmyleepage Garcia what do women do after sex? 2% eat 3% smoke 4% take a shower 5% go to sleep & 86% finish the job themselves Lmao
 
Erika Field
Erika Field Sold some old PS2 games for soda money, how ghetto is that? LMAO By the way, thanks, Gamestop, for the whopping three bucks! No, really! I only paid, like, what? Twenty min. for each? One was a steel-case, two-disc limited edition? FYI - PS3 won't get you much else, Batman: Arkham Asylum will get you $2 more, but you'll pay at least $18 for it PRE-OWNED. Thanks. Penises.
 
Michael Lindwall
Michael Lindwall Gonna really miss my dog Woodie. Life sucks when yu lose a pet, and he was our family member for 11 years. Thank you for all the good years you gave me Woodie, you never be forgotten. You were my best buddy, and you never did no harm. Rest in peace my friend. Love Mike
 
Courtney Zotti
Courtney Zotti walking on a dream.
 
Colton Couturier
Colton Couturier Fuck yeah done in a hour!!
 
Antonio Dardano
Antonio Dardano Sono entrato in VISION VIDEOCHAT, bellissima vieni a trovarmi, clicca su questo link http://apps.facebook.com/phpmysql/
 
Kenyal Jackson
Kenyal Jackson $Your bidness is everybody bidness an marion, this is a gossiping town for you.. You tell one person something, and mysteriously the whole town know!!! REALLY.. JUST SAYINN...
 
Jim Walters
Jim Walters A mistake is simply another way of doing things.
 
Lakeema Holifield
Lakeema Holifield It pains me to say but its soooooooooooooooooooo true! And my thing is some ppl are only family in name! Meaning after their respective role or title they have! Bullshit! I wish I could bring some of my loved ones back! I only met a handfull of ppl who I consider family, Its too much as a child I recall my moms saying visit yall cousins over here and yall aunt there, but when I looks back on my life where the fuck was you! Oh my bad we family! I cannot believe these ppl.And to add insult you injury them same ones who be skinninget and grinning be the most corrupt ones. I abhor some of you and if you think its you guess what it is! Besides my immediate kin and my faithful few family! Screw yall and Jesus know I mean it! I wish I never met half of yall a milion and ones yall maybe be, but if I saw yall before I died you be a day later and a dollar shots! And if you call yo ass gets the dial tone! I made it this far! Wont need you fa the rest of my journey! Of know pronounce yo ass dimissed, dismantled, disowned!
 
Mark Sanchez
Mark Sanchez I officially hate this class. Annotated bibliographies say that five times real fast. Three works cited. The second has to be a reference of the first and one article. All annotated, summarized, and evaluated. I hate composition. I am meant to compose net income statements and balance sheets so companies can make real decisions not play around in reference databases in the library. I know waa waa waa!
 
Bintang Senja
Affordability is a value that the building successfully owns by integrating well thought low-cost strategies in the design process; from purchasing a modest lot of about 20 feet wide to choosing sustainable and cost efficient materials. Aluminum siding, untreated wood and recyclable rusted steel for the exterior of the house not only help reduce the costs of the design but t also tried to make a statement on organic behaviors of buildings by changing color while aging along with the house. …more > http://archdai.ly/znRU45
A beautiful, functional, affordable and efficient design - the Shaft House. Aluminum siding, untreated wood and recyclable rusted steel, in all their glory. Don't miss it! http://archdai.ly/znRU45
 
Nichole Norris
Nichole Norris Bout to take a nap. Will probably get up at 8 in 2 hrs & watch tv the rest of the night. Don't have anything else to do.
 
Brent Knight
Brent Knight I made a program today while home sick that requires a password. I'm trying to combine that program with a timer. Not having much luck.
 
Melanie Diaz
Melanie Diaz Is it really so hard for ppl to be nice??? Ughh ...pretty soon all that you got will be gone and you'll find noone to pick you up . Being a snob and a bitch doesn't get you anywhere! But best of luck !!! xD
 
Sandra Moscato
Sandra Moscato so maybe someday soon you will see my epic photos of a new years eve with George Clinton... and Talking Heads... and Queen. but for now... here is a little photo montage of Mister George Clinton and his funny balloon trick.
stereoflycollective.com
The title says it all. More to come on how George Clinton rocked Columbia on New Years Eve and into the early hours of 2012.
 
Milton Leon Crews
Milton Leon Crews If you could love someone like a love song what song would it be.
 
LaShae LookatGod Wallace
LaShae LookatGod Wallace "If tomorrow is a judgement day And I'm standin' on the front line And the Lord ask me what I did with my life I will say I spent it with you <- add Jesus' name :) If I wake up in World War 3 I see destruction and poverty And I feel like I want to go home It's okay if you comin' with me"- Whitney Houston #MyLoveIsYourLove ♥
 

No comments:

Post a Comment