Saturday, January 7, 2012

Everybody get down down down I know you hear the sound sound sound and the beat go pound pound pound everytime we go

Latosha Rockin Iht' Davis
Latosha Rockin Iht' Davis Everybody get down , down , down . I know you hear the sound , sound , sound , and the beat go . pound pound pound everytime we go round round round . #Rich Kids : )
 
Shawna Michele Glick
Shawna Michele Glick "In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now....." Philippians 1:4-5
 
Steven Ledbetter
Steven Ledbetter Got Laid off from the job today due to lack of work available.....IF anyone knows of anyone hiring please think of me I would greatly appreciate it!
 
Rennay J. Bookall
Rennay J. Bookall I Hate Abortion.
 
Barbara Williams Bynum
Barbara Williams Bynum Love covers a multitude of sins 1 Peter 4: 8 Heavenly Father I come faithfully to the Throne Lord deal with me with this anger I have toward my half brother, humble me don't let me say things to him that i will regret later Father I know he can do better but I no that I need to humble myself toward him and stop getting so angry with the stuff that he do. give me understanding to deal with him is he doing things to get under my skin or is it me Lord help me in Jesus name Amen.
 
Donna White Pennypacker
Donna White Pennypacker I have an unspoken prayer request please. Thank you.
 
Greg Tefft
Greg Tefft if I end up flipping on some friends it's because u really are not. you know who you are and know the deal so get it right before you wont be able to make a choice. TRUE REAL LIFE what you know bout it.
 
Squishe Linda
Squishe Linda heh i mean meow mew meow meow heh my big sis birthday tommorow shes gonna be 14 years old it felt like yeaterday we were in pre k lolol peace squish
 
Dontez Blue
Dontez Blue okk literally 14 hours before i go run at unc chapel hill university. . . . im excited and nervous. . . . .ima pray and god gone get me through dese races! #lets see dis pay off:))
 
Chris Clark
Chris Clark I bought a truck!!!! I'm a real boy with a real toy!!!
 
Wendy Steakley
Wendy Steakley Tell me s0meb0dy messed the title up 0n this m0vie.Desperad0 l0oks AL0T like 0nce up0n a time n mexic0. i was just h0pen 4 SAM ELLI0T.
 
Binayak Kshetri
Binayak Kshetri I wnt to broke the bones of budho razdip n subran.god send dem here plz plz.
 
Stripes Iced
Stripes Iced cityvilles on hold, cant click on posts. pages are blank. is this morse code. god I want to bake cupcakes. game loading is rotten. please work please work. this is the only free time I have.
 
Stephanie Sepulveda
Stephanie Sepulveda ugh i hate it when i get hurt!! i hope i feel better :(
 
Kylee Amacher
Kylee Amacher going to see "The Devil Inside" with my boo Tobias Streich, my sissy Ashley Amacher, and my favs Stephanie Aundrea Jimenez and Curtis Curtfleez Green Jr.!! <3 i have a goooood feeling ill be holding my Smallz the whole time :)
 
CaRmen Gonzalez
CaRmen Gonzalez My Third Wish-------> I Wish 4 3 More Wishes :D
 
Veda Quick McDevitt
Veda Quick McDevitt Don't like Santorum's politics but I do like his sweater vests, he looks so neat, guess I do like the Geek look.
 
Vanessa Sagredo
Vanessa Sagredo MY DAUGHTER IS SO FUNNY I LOVE HER SO MUCH!!!!! CHILLIN WAITIN FOR MY BEAUTIFUL MOM TO GET HOME SO I CAN SPEND SOME TIME WITH HER!!!=)
 
Rob Mitchell
Rob Mitchell This is probably the only guilty pleasure I have.
www.youtube.com
Music video by Chevelle performing Send The Pain Below. (C) 2002 SONY BMG MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT
 
Charnale Ranae
Charnale Ranae Is gonna have a greeeeaaaat night:) duane is making BBQ chicken:) then I getta see the loooove of my life.. I love you baby..
 
Matt Price
Matt Price I has the Facebook on the iPhone now. God help me.
 
Brandi-delila Gonzales
Brandi-delila Gonzales So I'm sure weir all gonna dye this year, I mean its 50 degresse out side and its january. Explain this shit to me?
 
Bonniski Swaggified-shawty Nomandla
Bonniski Swaggified-shawty Nomandla Tjo achek I cnt sim 2 slyp I wonder y...
 
John Rivera
John Rivera Well Since it's Friday I guess I will have a couple Capt & Coke at my place b4 Hitting the 2-4-1 Applebees
 
Destiny Mcalonie
Destiny Mcalonie I love my sister so so so so so much ! and my uncle pepe and auntie vicky are the BEST !!! oh and my nana !!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment