Tuesday, December 6, 2011

You cross my mind more than I see your face I pray for you more than you may hear my voice I miss you more than you think and I

Matthew Carl Burlett
Matthew Carl Burlett You cross my mind more than I see your face, I pray for you more than you may hear my voice, I miss you more than you think and I love you more than you know <3
 
Eden Cavitt
Eden Cavitt OMG! I <3 this song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Yolanda Mathurin
Yolanda Mathurin it only rite that i watch the T.I and tiny family show cause even doe she not the preetyies female she also be there through thick and thin with T,I and that all you really need :)))))

Likes

A'miyah D-Lewis
 
Kimberly Garcia
Kimberly Garcia Cry if you need to , but I can't stay to watch you that's the wrong thing to doo..<3

Likes

Yesenia SantanaSarahi SorisNathalie PuertoJess Kimberly Justo
 
Yusuke Fukuhara
Yusuke Fukuhara how can I motivate myself to study?? daaaaaaaaa
 
Shilo Tsukasa
Shilo Tsukasa ɐɥɐɥɐɥɐɥ spuodsǝɹ oɥʍ ǝǝs oʇ ƃuıɥɔʇɐʍ ǝq ןןıʍ I ˙snʇɐʇs ɹnoʎ oʇ ǝʇsɐd puɐ ʎdoɔ sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ uɐɔ noʎ ɟI...ʇsod ı ʇɐɥʍ oʇ uoıʇuǝʇʇɐ ʎɐd spuǝıɹɟ ʎɯ ɟo ʎuɐɯ ʍoH

Likes

Shayne RowlandChristian LinnMatthew KellySydney Michelle Lackey
 
Alexa Crant
Alexa Crant wonder if I should make coffee. I'm so bored.
 
Mia Villalpando
Mia Villalpando studying is tiring gonna go do laundry instead, and maybe have dinner. I need to get distracted. :S
 
Linda MissPerfect Evans
Linda MissPerfect Evans Tiny def a ride or die chick!!!I effin love her

Likes

Doumarier JohnsonDesire Da Boss GoudyKendra ColmanJennifer Only'Me Woolfolk
 
Jake Stein
Jake Stein All the time in the world and not a thing to do. I kind of like this haha.
 
Taylor Maay ಌ
Taylor Maay ಌ - santa; "I seen your facebook page.. nothing for you,whore"

Likes

Katieeann Roper-MathersRiri Chan StoleeSmashly HermerMichelle Silva
 
Sara Ann Christie
Sara Ann Christie I turn on my tv&its on treehouse, but the song thing that the little people thing were singing was like " I got a bunch of balls inside me " ...
 
Liane Lipscomb
Liane Lipscomb OK, I was at the library..picking up some books for my son. They have a mailbox that kids can write wish lists to Santa and drop them in. One gal..maybe 4 "Daddy, daddy, hurry come here, I need you to write to Santa and tell him I want a makeover..." Uh, really? Who watches too much reality tv?

Likes

Kevin Frederick
 
Evie Victoria Richards
Evie Victoria Richards HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESSICA REYES! I LOVE YOU!
 
John Benzing
John Benzing Please accept my apologies ahead of time if I am unable to return messages and phone calls as I will spend most of the week in meditation preparing for my starring role in "The Christmas Letter" this Sunday night at 6 p.m. at the Winkler Road Baptist Church, Fort Myers, Florida.
 
Matshego Charlene Mfulo
Matshego Charlene Mfulo I cnt slp eish n its early hours
 
Geraldine Adarle
www.youtube.com
te amo siempre por siempre - donna lewis (robert smith-veronica
 
Danielle Appleton
Danielle Appleton Gonna decorate the house tonight. Waiting for Amber to finish her room. I <3 decoarting
 
Christina Weaver
Christina Weaver Last Friday Night....(; Top Ten To The Left. No Cheating. Stranger in my bed: John A. Smith Danced on table tops: Darlene Morton Jordan Thinks we kissed but I forgot: Karin Dykes Took too many shots: Bob Baca Ace Amberger Kicked out of the bar: Doc Barleycorn Streaking in the park: Lee Tripp Skinny dipping in the dark: Amy Blair Ripped their favorite party dress: Melissa Whitaker Warrants out for their arrest: Southernfried Sicilian DJ who passed out in the yard: Erika Cook

Likes

Doc BarleycornSouthernfried Sicilian
 
Keith Mdc Thornton
Keith Mdc Thornton I like when I post something n u think im talking u.....ijs

Likes

Ta'meisha Wilson
 
Dana Clapp
Dana Clapp I AM SOO BOARD! ; Text the cell! : <3
 
Abigail Baer
Abigail Baer i love my lovers Maddie Whittles Brian Macario Greg Mihaiu & Kate Blake

Likes

Greg MihaiuBrian MacarioKate Blake
 
Michael A. Cruz
Michael A. Cruz "Damn right I like the life I live, cause I went from negative to positive." - Notorious B.I.G

Likes

Gene Lionell Magee Jr.Susan Salter DolanModern MythWendy Chambers
 
Edith Tarin
Edith Tarin Dnt kno if i did the right thing:(!!!!!!!

Likes

Juan Beltran
 
Larena P Amonette
Larena P Amonette HMMMMM nothing to do I wish my little sis was here so we can do thingz my order sister are in bed this suckz she should be back anytime now!!! I cant wait!!! I LOVE MY FAMILY & FRIENDZ Heck yea!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment