Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Thank u Lord 4 another wonderful blessed day 1 u have let me c 2 never c again thank u 4 my fb friends thank u 4 my pains my

Madeea Love
Madeea Love Thank u Lord 4 another wonderful blessed day 1 u have let me c 2 never c again, thank u 4 my fb friends, thank u 4 my pains my ups & downs thank u 4 letting me stay around just 1 more day, I pray 1 day 2 hear u say come home my child & I will give u rest, untill then thank u God 4 loving a sinner like me. Good night sleep tight, knowing all things will b alright. Aman.

Likes

Elder Delbert E. Mccullough
 
DjRoxs Ruiz
DjRoxs Ruiz Afi got most of yall exactly where i want yall now its time to see wut happends and just when yall figure out what am talking about ill be wayyy to late u know who u r and yall are in my hands easy to crush!
 
Lai Shen Zhai
Lai Shen Zhai ...f u wAnt 2 TRATO... ...dO nOt seLecT da GWAPO... ...d bLi kONg NEGRO... ...baXtaH dLi PALAKERO...!!! ...anah!!! :P
 
Kodiak Killin Songs Baptiste
Kodiak Killin Songs Baptiste BEST B.E.T CYPHER EVER!!!!! new song: SHARE if you like, if you really like share 10 times thru out the day! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dv4x1gLuPqw thnks to every1 who listened , n add me if u like
www.youtube.com

Likes

Pedropaulo Choorao
 
Opal Grisby
CLICK THIS LINK TO SHARE ON YOUR OWN / FRIEND'S WALL / GROUPS (SHARELINK FOR MOBILE USERS): http://www.facebook.com/sharer/sharer.php?u=https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=153993778034734&set=a.143529585747820.21562.140699659364146&type=1&theater
 
Heart Love Kimura Guardados
Heart Love Kimura Guardados .huhu ..mamixs q ung cembang gabi sa caburan .. Like q sana dun kaso ndi pa aq makakauwi .i mixs u so much guys-kaibigan- .and my family.

Likes

Xiner Dyen Fernandez SeratoGlam Alejandro
 
Deviaun Diggins
Deviaun Diggins They say there's 27 letters in the alphabet. I only got 26 all I'm missing is U.

Likes

Keana A. HaylesYve VegaAlec KovachSkylar Webb
 
Adejoke Aderinto Talabi
Adejoke Aderinto Talabi I can't sleep bcos i'm hapi. Its 3.34am Ar u hapi? Pls tel me
 
Sharon Calderon
Sharon Calderon hey its me sharon from skool can u be my friend http://www.oovoo.com/invite/1472/sharoncutiepie123/-1
 
Irving Perales
Irving Perales Bored af going home from dance kinda tyerd just got done eresteling over a fotball with edgardo & eli now jamin mexican in my truck with my jefe & sis im bout to do my mexican call lol so if u want call I dont feel like texting :-P

Likes

Crystal Cruz
 
Reakwon Poloboy Sayles
Reakwon Poloboy Sayles i be gettn weak when u see a bad girl in da mll and finna walk uhp 2 her but then u turn around cuz u see her momaa behind her lmao

Likes

Keara Janae
 
Tabitha HottHandz Lorick
Tabitha HottHandz Lorick KING Is 5 months today...Luv u handsome u gettn Big...
 
Inna Anuchin
Inna Anuchin "u ARE the ARTIST, the INVENTOR, the CREATOR, most Gratified through an act LESS sElFiSh, the shareing of knowledge through self expression allows for ThE UNRAVELLING of GreAteR CREATION"
 
Tongkat Ali
Tongkat Ali Height of fashion? Dhoti wid zip. Height of secrecy? Blank visiting card. Height of stupidity? Looking thru a keyhole of glass door. Height of honesty? Pregnant woman purchases 1 & a half ticket. Height of de-hydration? A cow giving milk powder. Height of timewasting? U reading the whole msg.

Likes

Hermanth EswaarySweethy PonneKaiyei Pellai
 
Marcus Morales
Marcus Morales moments when you have to talk to someone but have no one to talk to, so u keep it to yourself and swallow your words... weird huh?

Likes

Enrique AguilarBernicee Duddee'Dila SosMinerva Ruiz
 
Kalvin Moore
Kalvin Moore Neva argue wit a stupid m......... cause it makes u look stupid.......

Likes

Ladie ByrdPortia CooperErica Stewart
 
Carolyn Edmond
Carolyn Edmond U aint gotta say to much from the look in yur eyes i can tell u wanna f---k u aint got to call me yur boo cause as bad as u wanna fuck i wanna fuck too
 
MaRanda Hankins-Wilson
MaRanda Hankins-Wilson At a choir concert.... So proud of u mckayla....way to go... Here we come Seattle!!!!!!
 
Ashley Awesomasable Holst
Ashley Awesomasable Holst everyone take a time to look outside and look at the snow if u think its beautiful like or comment
 
Glenda Heath
Glenda Heath how much can u drink in a minute??
 
KoolFrames Alexander
KoolFrames Alexander The only reason your bein bothered is cuz u askin for 2much attention..

Likes

Eye'm So Gone
 
Lamar Snipes
Lamar Snipes My buh Tyger-t Elmwood free at last YOU knoe WE GOTTA GO HARD FREE MY BUH LUH JOHNEY WE PRAYIN FA U BIG BUH'`FUCK THE LAWS

Likes

Lamar Snipes
 
Kimberly Peters
Kimberly Peters Its no fun when u have a sick 2 year old and he don't want to go to bed...sure hope he feels better soon!
 
NNie ANn Agwiking
NNie ANn Agwiking installer u man tia dboe photoshop .. pabulod? anyone?
 
Marcos Lopez
Marcos Lopez Ian: I like burgers yes i do i like bugers how bout u Anthony: Y... Ian:I DONT GIVE A SH!T

Likes

Jade Peña
 

No comments:

Post a Comment