Tuesday, December 6, 2011

U aint gotta say to much from the look in yur eyes i can tell u wanna fk u aint got to call me yur boo cause as bad as

Carolyn Edmond
Carolyn Edmond U aint gotta say to much from the look in yur eyes i can tell u wanna f---k u aint got to call me yur boo cause as bad as u wanna fuck i wanna fuck too
 
MaRanda Hankins-Wilson
MaRanda Hankins-Wilson At a choir concert.... So proud of u mckayla....way to go... Here we come Seattle!!!!!!
 
Kimberly Peters
Kimberly Peters Its no fun when u have a sick 2 year old and he don't want to go to bed...sure hope he feels better soon!
 
Opal Grisby
Opal Grisby let it shine
CLICK THIS LINK TO SHARE ON YOUR OWN / FRIEND'S WALL / GROUPS (SHARELINK FOR MOBILE USERS): http://www.facebook.com/sharer/sharer.php?u=https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=154387951328650&set=a.143529585747820.21562.140699659364146&type=1&theater
 
NNie ANn Agwiking
NNie ANn Agwiking installer u man tia dboe photoshop .. pabulod? anyone?
 
Marcos Lopez
Marcos Lopez Ian: I like burgers yes i do i like bugers how bout u Anthony: Y... Ian:I DONT GIVE A SH!T

Likes

Jade Peña
 
Millie Montana
Millie Montana AIGHT YA'LL IM OUTTA HERE...GOIN TO BED...TIRED...NOT IRONIN MY CLOTHES FOR THE AM...OH WELL...GUESS 505 IT IS....GNITE PPL...I LOVE U IF YA LUV YASELF...AND I LOVE U EVEN IF U DONT LOVE YASELF....#BOYT!!

Likes

Linda Flores
 
Riana Dust
Riana Dust Puncak!!!!!!!!!! Miss U

Likes

Angga Beny
 
Xavier Webb
Xavier Webb lms if u wanna text
 
Bhavik Patel
Bhavik Patel Heeei fans gud morning......2 all of u ...-)
 
Rhonda Esquivel
Rhonda Esquivel When u hear "Carol of the Bells" u can't help but get in the Christmas spirit unless ur scrooge or the grinch

Likes

Kelli Rayburn McKenzie
 
Dexter Woodard
Dexter Woodard (PRIDE) neva let it control ur feelings....u always will miss sum

Likes

Mary SasfrasErica Nicole Butler
 
Stephanie Sandoval
Stephanie Sandoval baby jordan god gave me u for a reason he knew i had a lot stuff goin on n my heart was kinda brokin. know that i have u my life is full of love. jordan i can't see myself with out u i love u till the end bebe n god would bring me someone that would love me n u both no matter wat but for know am happy with u bebe hermoso mi yo te quiero muchhoo bebe <3 <3 :) :)

Likes

Sindee ArreolaCarmen Almanza
 
Menchie San Agustin
Menchie San Agustin Happy 7th bday to the most important person in my life-my daughter, dana louise...i wish u all d best...you r the best gift God has given to me...i love u so much bby...

Likes

Rhea Lee AmponinCaroline Palentinos
 
Sam Meyer Vrana
Sam Meyer Vrana If u go to sleep you might miss the opportunity to be successful

Likes

Jaimee Beth MastroleoMichael Miller
 
Joseph Enriquez
Joseph Enriquez Well I won't back down, No I won't back down, u can stand me up at the gates of hell but I won't back down. Gonna stand my ground, won't be turned around,And I keep this world from bringing me down,,,, No I won't be dragged down!!!!!
 
D'dean Er Hidayat
D'dean Er Hidayat Liverpool trlalu mnganggap remeh fulham trnyata smangat n kerja tim yg solid bs mnghasilkan sesuatu diluar prediksii ( hebat u fulham )

Likes

Galih Temon
 
Cameron Dante Clarke
Cameron Dante Clarke damn!!! Even worse than snow falling is that I paid someone $150 to get rid of winter about 2wks ago...sounds dumb but it could have been a great investment... I thought it was going good till today...if u see a man who talks in riddles with a parrot on his shoulder, DO NOT TRUST HIM!!! Don't be a victim!!
 
A-Risa Sasiprapa
A-Risa Sasiprapa ฝากเพจด้วยนะคะกดไลคืใน U Smileมีสิทธ์ลุ้นรางวันนะคะอย่าลืมแชร์เพจต่อให้เพื่อนๆด้วยนะคะ
เป็นสินค้ามือ1และมือสองสนใจสั่งได้นะคะ
 
Rowena Macahilos
Rowena Macahilos "The longer u wait for s-o-m-e-t-h-i-n-g,d more u a-p-p-r-e-c-i-a-t-e it wen u get....bcoz anything worth having is definitely worth waiting for....;-)
 
CeCe Marshall
CeCe Marshall come on baby rodney we r waiting for u <3
 
Mando Elizondo
Mando Elizondo U can find me up in smoke clouds

Likes

Edgar CuellarNina DlaAnn Janette Rodriguez
 
Katie DeLange
Katie DeLange Enjoy ur children while u can cuz they grow up before u know it kant belive Naveah 1 already.
 
Srinivas Dasari
Srinivas Dasari When pple walk away from u,let them walk,your destiny is never tied 2 anyone that left.people leave u coz they arent joined 2 u!and if they r not tied 2u,u cant make them stay.if u r holding onto the past,it hurts n pains.if s'o cant treat u ryt,respct u back n see ur worth,let it go!!...ths is true!

Likes

AndreSs Kapon's
 
Denaya Msdiva
Denaya Msdiva freinds r ppl tat u new 4 more then a year bestiez r ppl tat u new 4 more than 3 yearz but some can be back stabberz . keep ur enemies close not ur freinds rememebr tat
 

No comments:

Post a Comment