Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Nothing make me feel more beautiful than when I hear it from Ashlynn Keminyi and Chance Faida :P love you guys Started with I then the L OVE came over

Beltrey Wendersa
Beltrey Wendersa Nothing make me feel more beautiful than when I hear it from Ashlynn Keminyi and Chance Faida :P love you guys
 
Emily Corn
Emily Corn Started with I, then the L, OVE came over me, and it ends with you.!:) -Cody Simpson <3 :)
 
Jessica Seip
Jessica Seip i hate my life
 
Caralee Montoya
Caralee Montoya Smooth operata.... But I won't call ur ass lata.....

Likes

Jerry Gyimah
 
Tabatha Sweet
Tabatha Sweet All I had was baked chicken breast-no gravy or spices nothing ( I know a man that is very proud of me;) and I still have freaking heart burn!
 
Angelica Polinag
Angelica Polinag TROLOLOL ! LIKE BAGO COMMENT XD (Unknown text.) Boy: hi, may BF ka? Girl: meron, sino ka? ... Boy: Papa mo to, humanda ka lang pag uwi ko! (Another Unknown Text.) Boy:Hi, may BF ka?? Girl: Wala no, di uso sa kin yan. Sino ka pala?? Boy: Boyfriend mo to, sinaktan mo na naman ako :( :( Girl: oh,sory babe. I thought ikaw si Papa. Boy: Yes! Ako nga to, Papa mo!! Humanda ka lang talaga pag uwi ko, bibitayin kita babae ka!!
 
Chrystal Onhergrownwomen Paul
Chrystal Onhergrownwomen Paul Leaving skool tired gotta go home n cook n da bad part I gotta do it all over agin 2morrow
 
Frederick Tan
Frederick Tan I got "Squirtle" on the Which Pokemon are you? quiz! http://apps.facebook.com/qbquiz-hggtt/?ref=asp
 
Linda Jarvey
Linda Jarvey Winter is here and I don't like it. Now the heater in the car is broken. I guess we will be cold till payday. Good thing we don't go out much. lol
 
Aubrey Hauzenberger
Aubrey Hauzenberger I go to get in my car.. And my car alarm goes off... Funny thing is I didnt know I had a car alarm

Likes

Naomi SalfelderAlicia Cheatham
 
Jenny Sergio
www.youtube.com
Another favorite
 
Liyah Speechless
Liyah Speechless Coolin wit dada skool was twe fuckin fun wit kira dada moses robert chardee jucci nd more I fucks wit dem dha long way but cant forget naee nd ty

Likes

Chardae Da'Realest WilliamsKira Wilson
 
Valerie K. Linder Lockwood
Valerie K. Linder Lockwood I think I have a lyricist in the family...Natalie has been making up songs left and right.....with her play guitar singing off the cuff...latest song made me laugh for 2 mins straight.. "I found Melody's Underwear (repeat) don't be sad, I found your underwear....Yeah!!"
 
Infared Kollege Boy Curtis
Infared Kollege Boy Curtis Now tht she is gone my world is falling apart what the fuck do I do now
 
Carissa Robinson
Carissa Robinson Today just so happens to be one day ill remember for the rest of my life, I couldn't ask for anything else to make me happier(:
 
James Sager
James Sager From my friend Trudy... I am always listening...Not 1 of my Facebook friends will copy this post (But I'm counting on a true family member or friend to do it )... if you would be there for me then copy this... I'm doing this to prove a friend wrong that someone is always Listening
 
Roland Aaron Iguina
Roland Aaron Iguina I don't fuck with any girls in fda ya really urk me with ya bullshit,

Likes

Randy VargasJaylene BarretoBarry ButlerRaymond Yolö Alfonso
 
Sean Michal Rannels-Lopez
Sean Michal Rannels-Lopez (sighs) okay....thought it over a little bit. I won't deactivate this account. I love you guys too much to abandon you all for what what some piece of shit fucker said lol. But this just goes to show you how mad I can get when you fuck with me. Love you all. #Don't mess with us Scorpios

Likes

Kevin StohlmanJoey GolduskyJibril SalamiJoseph Levine
 
Brandon Stuhr
Brandon Stuhr The only other David Lynch film I enjoyed. This song sets the mood perfectly.
www.youtube.com
22nd song off of the Lost Highway soundtrack,one of the very few songs Trent has done out of Nine Inch Nails high quality/definition 720p I DO NOT OWN THE MU...
 
Taylor Edmonds
Taylor Edmonds well I really don't feel tonight!!!!but I am getting a little sleepy!!!!
 
Jasmine N Rajah
Jasmine N Rajah I HATE HER! BIG FAT MEANIE!
 
Tyler Albo
Tyler Albo "The nerve of those Whos. Inviting me down there - on such short notice! Even if I wanted to go my schedule wouldn't allow it. 4:00, wallow in self pity; 4:30, stare into the abyss; 5:00, solve world hunger, tell no one; 5:30, jazzercize; 6:30, dinner with me - I can't cancel that again; 7:00, wrestle with my self-loathing... I'm booked. Of course, if I bump the loathing to 9, I could still be done in time to lay in bed, stare at the ceiling and slip slowly into madness. But what would I wear?" 20 Days Till Christmas!!

Likes

Madeline HueyCaroline Rollert
 
Andrea Pattison
Andrea Pattison 3 more days til our "on the rocks" fundraiser..i don't know what to expect but anything can happen with Chris Logan, Steve Wiley, and Bernadettte Lee as bartenders and Chris Reed as MC....oh and a few sassy santas and possibly an elf hehehe

Likes

Laurel Laborde
 
John Gross
John Gross No more MR. NICE GUY, done being that guy....not get anywhere, back to being a BEAST!!!! Time to feed on the weak, sorry things r bad in ur life but if u can't see I'm trying to show u there r a few good men out there then, F**K it!!!! Got to much going for me to let any1 bring me down can't be stopped, I stay blessed & going my way to the top....LEVEL UP BI**HE'S!!!! I'M ON ONE!!!!! GROSS
 
Kaylee Garcia
Kaylee Garcia wow; just went on youtube.com and i realized they changing the internet odee
 

No comments:

Post a Comment