Tuesday, December 6, 2011

[] i like your profile picture [] i like your eyes [] i like your smile [] id take time to get to know ya [] i love you as

Remigio Antonio Jaque Gatica
Remigio Antonio Jaque Gatica [] i like your profile picture . [] i like your eyes . [] i like your smile . [] id take time to get to know ya . [] i love you as a matee ;) . ♥ [] i miss you . [] your funny . [] your pretty . [] your a cutie . [] text me . [] you're mean . [] stranger . [] we needa hangout yees one day aee ;). [] i like your personality . [] put this as your status so i can like it . :D
 
Taylor Brady
Taylor Brady Don't tell me you don't want to talk to me anymore, and then every time I say bye, drag on the conversation to hurt me more 'cause guess what, you're still texting and I'm still not answering. Hope you're happy now<3
 
Mayra Flores
Mayra Flores Wellll Homeee Withhh Hymm <3 ..... Anywayss I Hateee Mhhyyy LIfeee FML FML FML FML
 
Cooter Here
Cooter Here I got the letter L: Something I like: Ladies Something I love: Large breasts Something I hate: long pants on women Like my status and I'll give you a letter P.S. Blame Anita Brotherton for my answers. it's her game

Likes

Kim Coleman Rhoades
 
Autumn Palmer
Then we roll out the dough using this rolling pin. Mommie held me in place so I could use my paws to hold onto the rolling pin coz I kept slipping off my chair.
 
Cassandra Bowman
Cassandra Bowman Not even 9pm yet and I'm already dosing off. I think I'm going to turn I'm early tonight.
 
Mike Pelletier
Mike Pelletier I walked into a cafe the other day and waited and waited for service. I decided to check out where the waitress was and there she was staring at a carton of orange juice, so I asked her what she was doing. She says, "Shhh! The carton says 'concentrate' " :)
 
Comeback Season
Comeback Season "Walking like a man, finger on the trigger , i got money in my pocket, ima uptown nigga"
 
Neaato Org
Neaato Org I picture adele holding a boombox over her head when she sings that one song
 
Jose Marquez
Jose Marquez Talking to my cousin @yuri man i miss hanging out with her in GDL..

Likes

Martha Mora
 
Yessenia Villalon
Yessenia Villalon I got "25%" on the how mexican r u! quiz! http://apps.facebook.com/qbquiz-hnvgc/?ref=asp
 
Caleb Williams
Caleb Williams starting my new job in the morning wooooo hoooooo finely got one agin but now I remmeber what sucks about only haveing one car

Likes

Brandon Hurst
 
Tucker Trussell
Tucker Trussell I got "war" on the How will you die? quiz! http://apps.facebook.com/qbquiz-ffdcl/?ref=asp
 
Vyky Lamblin
Vyky Lamblin Is there anyone who doesn't like me because of something i did ; Yup! Haha.
 
Derick Warner
Derick Warner Back from work...at last. It was a bit nippy, although I think it got above zero. Not a cloud in the sky...another gorgeous Utah day...

Likes

Jim Roy
 
Nicole Shaw
Nicole Shaw I lost all my contacts!!!!!!! Message me ur number pleeeease!
 
Matthew Moore
Matthew Moore I got "Baby Girl Named Amelia (Short Mia)" on the What Will Your Babys Name Be? quiz! http://apps.facebook.com/qbquiz-ljjfj/?ref=asp
 
Debra Meininger
www.youtube.com
Music video by Whitesnake performing Here I Go Again. (C) 1987 Geffen Records
 
Greg J Adams
Greg J Adams I'm feelin kinda grumpy today. Perhaps my age -snicker.- Is getting to me. But anyway I like this song and thought i'd share it with facebook. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xi1ArEPKlu0&feature=relmfu
www.youtube.com
Taken from the "Apocalyptica: The Life Burns Tour DVD" Visit http://www.Apocalyptica.com for more information.
 
Patricia Rose
Patricia Rose Missing SonDec. 6th. is the 20th anniversary of the abduction of my son, Marcus Farina. The story aired originally on "Unsolved Mysteries" and there are dozens of posters and pages of information on the internet regarding the abduction by his father Sergio Farina. If anyone knows anything about my son or his father please contact me. And I welcome all prayers. Patricia
 
Sarah Ivy
Sarah Ivy ACA's then probably going to bed. I woke get to really have a day off so if I go to bed early does that count as sleeping in?
 
Asa ThaBest
Asa ThaBest http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgnNe2TLduo
www.youtube.com
http://www.yungaceswag.com/ The first leaked song off the upcoming mixtape "Excuse The Absence"

Likes

Dae LaflareFiremouth Cubba
 
Mickiey Jackson
I want to be the greatest of me, for this is all I can do. It is my wish that you promise me this, you be the greatest of you. <3 <3 Admin. Christine
 
Gidion Lisupadang
Gidion Lisupadang 4. Apakah makna jiwa menurut Alkiab? Di atas telah disebutkan bahwa "jiwa" adalah sebuah terjemahan dari bahasa Ibrani nephesh. a. Jiwa bukanlah satu bagian dari pribadi, melainkan itulah pribadi itu. Dalam banyak contoh di Alkitab, nephesh diterjemahkan sebagai "pribadi" (Kejadian 14:21, Bilangan 5:6, Ulangan 10:22, Mazmur 3:3) atau "diri" (Imamat 11:43, I Raja-rasa 19:4, Yesaya 46:2, dsb). b. Dalam Alkitab pernyataan seperti 'jiwaku', ''jiwamu', dsb, adalah ungkapan umum untuk kata ganti orang 'aku', 'dia', dsb. (Kejadian 12:13, Imamat 11:43,44; 19:8; Yosua 23:11; Mazmur 3:3, Yeremia 37:9, dsb) c. Lebih dari 100 kali dari 755 peristiwa dalam perjanjian Baru terjemahan KJV, nephesh diterjemahkan sebagai "hidup". (Kejadian 9:4,5; I Samuel 19:5; Ayub 2:4,6; Mazmur 31:14, dsb). Penggunaan kata Yunani psuche di dalam Perjanjian Baru adalah sama dengan kata nephesh yang digunakan dalam Perjanjian Lama. a. Digunakan untuk hidup binatang serta halnya hidup manusia (Wahyu 16:3). b. Dalam versi King James (KJV) diterjemahkan 40 kali sebagai "hidup" atau "kehidupan" (Matius 2:20; 6:25; 16:25, dsb). c. Dalam beberapa contoh digunakan untuk maksud "banyak orang" (Kisah 7:14; 27:37; Roma 13:1; I Petrus 3:20, dsb). http://www.dianweb.org/Manusia/MAN_2.HTM

Likes

Kambey DafryEmy PebruariantynyZfanya ZhangIrfan Pakaya
 
Douglas Petit
Douglas Petit Happy Holidays Everyone - it's not being politically correct to allow for differences while still reflecting on your own beliefs. Happy Holidays vs Merry Christmas: I think many of us are missing the point.... compromise does not lessen the benefit, it can improve it for all. There are so many people who celebrate something wonderful during this season. What with Christmas | Hanukkah | Kwanzaa and all the other celebrations, it is naive and myopic to claim this season to belong to Christians alone. It is the spirit of celebration that matters. All the better if we can find a common reason to celebrate together, united in something instead of divided in translation. Bing Crosby sang it best generations ago... Happy Holiday Happy holiday, happy holiday While the merry bells keep ringing May your ev'ry wish come tr Happy holiday, happy holiday May the calendar keep bringing Happy holidays to you So whatever you holiday happens to be, may be joyful, may it be safe and may it be in true PEACE. HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE !!!

Likes

Amanda Ruffner
 

No comments:

Post a Comment