Tuesday, December 6, 2011

hope u like it i maded it my self wwwyoutubecom Happy Holidays And Merry Christmas like if u ate dinner tonight Hello my beautiful friend who makes the world a

Alex Hudy
Alex Hudy hope u like it!! i maded it my self
www.youtube.com
Happy Holidays! And Merry Christmas
 
Anthony Page
Anthony Page (like) if u ate dinner tonight.

Likes

Nate Roger
 
Bobby Bowers
Bobby Bowers Hello my beautiful friend who makes the world a better place simply by being a part of it!!! She can deal with stress and carry heavy burdens. She smiles when she feels like screaming, and she sings when she feels like crying. She cries when she's happy and laughs when she's afraid. Her love is unconditional. Today is "love u day" Pass this to every beautiful woman you know. Remind her that she's unique I love you girl Tell ten girlfriends you love them, including me. L-o-v-e-y-o-u. You're spoiled if you get 5 back. xxxx

Likes

Tiffini Flynn Forslund
 
Nababan Trio
Nababan Trio Every Day I love u mom,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Likes

Riris K NababanJunita NababanKopral NababanSigosa Holong Juntakman
 
Kendra Lee-Ann Graham
Kendra Lee-Ann Graham u ate a box of nerds outta her butthole - pineapple express...

Likes

Kendra Lee-Ann Graham
 
Johanna Balderrama
Johanna Balderrama U lok anda pa la miarda el internetd
 
Heather Knuth
Heather Knuth I can't see my sister's heart break again. How can I help u? I will be here for you Shay!!!! That won't change. Tell me how I can help you!!!

Likes

Nagalyne Cazy
 
Sammi Strub
Sammi Strub There is no "i" in slut but there is a "u"..

Likes

Cody HickeyJenna Lobdell
 
Aje Ajay
Aje Ajay Guys ple u have net to see this website sadhya educational trust contect no was 04424936487 .u want 2 give any help of handicaps chil ple send ur frds .2 thinks and help
 
Matthew Howard
Matthew Howard Its an different from knowing someone and wat u hered about someone!!!

Likes

Cortney MissinqqHiim KnightMatthew HowardBrion HeathBriana Boyd
 
Connie Howell
FREEDOM IS NOT FREE! PRAY FOR OUR TROOPS AND THEIR FAMILIES!!
 
Sandy Bass
Sandy Bass Hey rosie we miss u
 
Nur Qaseh Qistina
Nur Qaseh Qistina luv u my little daughters.....weekend kite g mkn buskin n robin yee..mamam aiskrimmmm....makde,makceq...jom JPO!

Likes

Marlina Junior
 
Corey Smith
Corey Smith U know, i have come to the inevitable conclusion that the term "FRIENDS" is used entirely too loosely.....im not even sure acquaintance is sufficient enough anymore...just saying!!

Likes

Vince BooneDebbie Marple Jernigan
 
Nanban Prabagaran
Nanban Prabagaran Lines of d day: "If u have smethng 2 say 2 some1,just go tel d person by urself before they hear d remixed version from someone else...
 
Bhebhe Lhenzie
Bhebhe Lhenzie Janice Jha-jha Palmero,inerase n kita bilang friend q sa fb,tnx nalang sa pag-add u sakin,.,.at sa sis q,.,.,.friendly man aq tao peo wala aq time sa mga tulad,.,.d k man kakulangan sakin,.,.tnx
 
Evan Hodges
Evan Hodges I got "49%" on the How Ugly R U? quiz! http://apps.facebook.com/qbquiz-hdsmp/?ref=asp
 
Rahul Sachdev
Rahul Sachdev they may forget what u said, but they will never forget how u made them feel....
 
Margie Lee Norton
Margie Lee Norton Is there a way to unsubscribe from someone's constant unimportant post from a phone, or do u have 2 have a computer? I don't remember subscribing to all these ppl neway.
 
McKenzie Belle Hendrix
McKenzie Belle Hendrix I got "u r emo" on the Who are you in real life!?!?!?! quiz! http://apps.facebook.com/qbquiz-khklc/?ref=asp
 
Himanshu Yadav
If u have a heart or compassoin share this photo. WE CAN SHARE JOKES AND SPAM MAILS TO OUR FRIENDS & NETWORKS PLEASE FOR ONCE SHARE THIS AND LETS TRY TO HELP THEM. ‘Helping hands are better than Praying Lips’ – give us your helping hand. SHARE IT WITH ALL UR FRIENDS. ATLEAST PEOPLES WILL KNOW WATS GOIN IN WORLD. YOU CAN GOOGLE THIS INFO IF YOU DONT KNOW ABOUT IT. Friends So Please Share....Your one share can Help to spread this information. We share So many Stupid Things on facebook and ignore these types of things which can save so many lifes. I hope you all will share. Lets See how many of you really care
 
Denise Garcia
Denise Garcia for the boy i like luv u
www.youtube.com
Watch for the annotated lyric in the "Good Feeling" video & enter to win prizes at http://officialflo.com/goodfeeling - Win new prizes each week until 12/20....
 
Neneng Nursuhaji Wogo
Neneng Nursuhaji Wogo perjalanan pagi yg ckup memacu adrenalin & bikin sport jantung krn hampir ditabrak & mnabrak... and yes 4JJI still b my savior one & only.. thank u my LORD.. :')

Likes

Ridwanarivin Sanwani
 
Daxesh Kapadia
Daxesh Kapadia I will battle when u face trouble. I"m your own even if you left alone. I will try my best to help if you are hurt. My love will last till u see my heart. I will satisfy if I can give u a smile. I will also be with a smile if u read my lines before your bed times.
 
Parveen Chaudhary
Parveen Chaudhary Never cry for the person who hurts you.... just smile and say - thank u for giving me a chance to find someone better than you... !!.. :)

Likes

Parjyot AujlaNeha AhujaPreet SahibInnocent Ritish
 

No comments:

Post a Comment