Tuesday, December 6, 2011

entered a KoRn contest 3 KoRn 3 Would be badass is if i can win Just received a needle in my finger for the term called trigger finger I should

Michelle Nicole Eskelson
Michelle Nicole Eskelson entered a KoRn contest... <3 KoRn <3 Would be badass is if i can win!!!!
 
Joyce FitzGibbon
Joyce FitzGibbon Just received a needle in my finger for the term called trigger finger. I should help it not to lock up anymore. For four weeks it have disturbed my sleep and given me pain. Looking forward to a great week ahead.
 
Kamryn Spence
Kamryn Spence never has my mind and body been so tired. i prayed with my mom: leaving everything in my life right now in God's hands11 more days til i leave. 12 til i arrive home in texas. and i cannot wait <3 <3
 
Sophie Nguyen
Sophie Nguyen http://mp3.zing.vn/bai-hat/The-Way-I-Loved-You-Selena-Gomez-amp-The-Scene/ZWZA8FB0.html
mp3.zing.vn
The Way I Loved You Selena Gomez & The Scene, Everythings cool, yeah Its all gonna be okay, yeah And I know, Maybe Ill even laugh about it someday ... download The Way I Loved You Selena Gomez & The Scene chất lượng cao 320 kb /s lossless
 
Meiken Cortes
Meiken Cortes Same shit different day!Life seems getting harder,probably get worse..hehe!Don't get me wrong I love my life..Nice day ahead everyone!Cheers!
 
Peggy Adams
Peggy Adams well i guess im gunna watch a movie with the bestie n then try to get some sleep missin u like crazy babe i love u forever & always...i.miss.u:(
 
Jazmin Saribay
Jazmin Saribay hi im jazmin and i like to eat my doodoo cruds and sniff it all night ^o^
 
Trey Loftis
Trey Loftis FINANLY... waited 2 weeks for tomorow!!! GWAC i got this NO WE GOT THIS scott city is gonnin HOME WITH A BUNCH OF WINNERS Cooper Griffith Reid M. Flower Wyat crop Trey Loftis Dylan Hutchins Zachary Tucker Trace Mulligan Justin Faurot Heath Briggs blue jays! Blue jays! BLUE JAYS !! BLUE JAYS!!!!!!

Likes

Darren BasgallClarissa Noelle RatzlaffMichelle Loftis EgglestonJake Drohman
 
Merrill Vila
Merrill Vila happy belated birthday Garrett Boatman. Even though i said it to you on your actial birthday here's a little shout out
 
Jeanette Shields
Jeanette Shields Rain Rain go away I will take snow in the place of Rain
 
Cartrell Robinson
Cartrell Robinson I want a biscutt an sum hotcakes

Likes

Samantha Lauren Jones
 
Leslianne Bernstein
Leslianne Bernstein Apparently I still fit in kids size clothing. Fml.
 
Stephanie Bordelon
Stephanie Bordelon Well glad insurance finally replaced my cell phone.. for the nosey person that asked how I could afford it. That's how its called inaurance.
 
Angela Ye
Angela Ye Like and ill tell you.. When I first saw you I was like [] Ugly [] Sexy [] Adorable ... [] Your alright [] Pretty [] Hot [] Your cute [] Damn Best feature [] Eyes [] Personality [] Smile [] Everything [] Nothing Friendship rate! [] 1-4 [] 5-7 [] 8-10 Would I kiss you? []Yes []No []Maybe []Idk []Ew no

Likes

Carolyn SolekJamee NepomAshyana JasmineLuocia Chen
 
Charles Sherman
Charles Sherman SINGLE OR NOT put this as your status & see who inboxes you: ♥ = i want a relationship (: = im fallin for u ;* = i want to kiss u :< = i hate u ... ... :X = i like u.. Shh ;) >.< = i have a secret to tell you :O = i like u but im in a relationship ;D = you cute

Likes

Austin Decker
 
Graxia Norica
Graxia Norica take me wherever u gooooo ,,i wanna learn the things that u know now dat uve made me bliv...watever u do i follow u..will be friends 4ever..:) <3
 
Jonathan JboYy Gomez
Jonathan JboYy Gomez I got a new phone Hmu..
 
Shirley Perlinger Crites
Shirley Perlinger Crites Happy Birthday to my lovely nieces Kelsey and McKenzie. You are beautiful inside and out and have the most tremendous hearts! I love you both!
 
Stephanie De Leon
Stephanie De Leon i think im getting really sick, i feel really cold but i have a fever, damn it cant be i have finals coming up :(
 
Glenn Too Shady Pittman
Glenn Too Shady Pittman 8715-Honestly theres so much i couldnt put it in one status but id say i miss you

Likes

Kayla Nkaij Jo Huff
 
Maggie Wood
Maggie Wood My sis ? <3 ?...... I know i just can't say
 
Tara Lindsay
Tara Lindsay ...and now i know how joan of arc felt, no i know how joan of arc felt...wonder what a smiths christmas album would've sounded like;)

Likes

Patrick Graham
 
Toby Unger
Toby Unger truth is...LMS even if i dont kno u

Likes

Kelsey Rae HarrisAshley CassnerAshlee RichmondAlora Hepfer
 
Mirrina Torres
Mirrina Torres ouuucH! i paling benci ini hari..
 
Kanemaru Takahashi
Kanemaru Takahashi カネマル高橋商店から、お知らせ~~wwキンキカマの良いのが入荷してます。肉厚特大サイズ! http://ow.ly/i/mPuP
 

No comments:

Post a Comment