Tuesday, December 6, 2011

I still say they are probably one of best bands ever They come on the radio and you just have to blast them and sing a long and you feel

Derek Sherlock
Derek Sherlock I still say they are probably one of best bands ever. They come on the radio and you just have to blast them and sing a long and you feel much better afterwards
www.youtube.com
top of the pops old grey whistle test 1965 1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1974 1975 1976 1977 1978 1979 1980 1981 1982 1983 1984 1985 1986 1987 1988...

Likes

Mat Franco
 
Adam Arcuragi
Adam Arcuragi If I were to make a Death Gospel playlist (and it was all killer no filler) what would it be? Best playlists get a gold internet-star.

Likes

Joe Myers
 
Carin Toh
Carin Toh I love you like a love song baby
 
Katie Hollis
Katie Hollis The M&M said to the pretzel "I don't like you" the pretzel said to the M&M "Well, I LOVE you" <3

Likes

Rachelle Archibeque
 
Rian Fitzpatrick
Rian Fitzpatrick Sweet... If I get there first I'm naming it!!
www.abc.net.au
Astronomers with NASA's Kepler mission have confirmed the existence of an Earth-like planet in a habitable zone around a star not unlike our own.

Likes

Misha Marie
 
Scott Serrano
Scott Serrano i heard their is supposed to b a eclipse around 7 am
 
Carla A Taylor-Bennett
Carla A Taylor-Bennett I refuse to allow others to waste my time!

Likes

Rosa UniquelyGifted Timmons
 
Lindsay Jada Nix
Lindsay Jada Nix so- apperantly i am good at rhymie words
 
Booda Babyy
Booda Babyy Lms, for something I like about you :)

Likes

ShawnDreauh WilliamsJimmela Erica LoweVictoria LynellBreanna Griffin
 
Tasha Pollard
Tasha Pollard not looking forward to the future.. I know what's now ahead of me and I guess its time to start holding on cause its going to be a rollar coaster and a half... I wish you were still here granny :( imu. Ilu&Imu hunni.. <3

Likes

Leeah Clara Gail George
 
Tanya Sutton
Tanya Sutton i want to watch Nightmare before christmas

Likes

Keri Ann Webster
 
Vendtta S Chapman
To repost this quote, just hit the "share" button below this message! You can also hit the "LIKE" button in the main page to support the idea of free information and freedom of speech. You can also visit this official page of the quote right here; http://www.facebook.com/pages/Every-day-you-always-hear-people-saying-what-they-This-is-what-I-want/287913321253843
 
Cathi Chavers
Cathi Chavers I want a cake, right now >:C

Likes

Anyssa NicoleAnne Stegi
 
Florentino Soto
Florentino Soto me alright lol lets get married on fb :) her Request it me really thats all your gonna say wow wtf her You know wat I want. You (: her All I want is u. Im in love wit u me pfft im too gangsta

Likes

Ytsirk AromazAshley Taylor
 
Celeni Rodriguez
Celeni Rodriguez 2 years &nd 4 months con mi babydaddy. i love you babe con todo mi corason.ma lil one is 1month todayy el tiempo ah pasado tan rapido!
 
Tyler Sedman
Tyler Sedman sexy and i know it
 
Mariella Ciccarelli
Mariella Ciccarelli I got "1 year or more" on the How long would you last if zombies attacked quiz! http://apps.facebook.com/qbquiz-jhnpg/?ref=asp
 
Sharie Booth Stein
Sharie Booth Stein I got "Usher-"There goes my baby"" on the What song describes you ? quiz! http://apps.facebook.com/qbquiz-kbbfm/?ref=asp
 
Courtney Galloway
Courtney Galloway Twitter Doesn't Spark My Interest.. =P <-- I Guess 'Cuz I Can't Work It ! : (

Likes

Islen BillingsleyJevon Tompkins
 
Rob Eazone Starter
Rob Eazone Starter shout out to Shay Greer i <3 u and we need to chill !

Likes

Shay Greer
 
Alesha Hackney
Alesha Hackney I think i wanna get my hair cut
 
Jin Hun Park
Jin Hun Park 진정한 행복을 찾아서 5 나중심: 죽음이라… 잘 사는 것 하나만 생각하면서 살아가기도 바쁜 세상에 죽는것까지 생각하고 살 여유가 있나요? 죽음뒤에, 불교에서 말하는 환생이나, 카톨릭이나 기독교에서 말하는 천국의 삶이 온다는 거, 그럴수도 있겠다고 생각은 하지만, 솔직히, 내 남은 인생이 얼마나 될 지도 모르는 마당에 그런거 생각하면서 현재의 인생을 낭비하고 싶지는 않아요. 누가 말한것 처럼, 현재는 선물이라고 했잖아요. 과거에 얽매이면서, 현재를 망치는 삶이나, 불확실한 미래에 대해서 고민하고 염려하다가, 현재를 누리지 못하고, 잃어버리는 삶이나 다 똑같다고 생각해요. 오주만: 그렇다면, 당신은 미래에 대한 아무런 소망도 없이, 현재에 주어진 상황 가운데서, 내가 할 수 있는 기쁨을 누리며 살아가는 것이 가장 행복한 삶이라고 믿는다는 말인가요? 나중심: 소망이 없는건 아니지요. 오늘볼때, 내일이라는 것은 결국 모레의 과거일테고, 내일의 현재일테니까요. 오늘을 행복하게 살 수 있다면, 과거도, 미래도, 결국 행복하게 살고, 살게 될테니, 그것이 왜 소망없는 삶이겠어요? 단, 나의 의지와 능력과 아무런 상관없이, 일어나는, 죽음이나 자연재해, 불의의 사고 같은 것들에 대해서는 받아들여야만 한다는 사실이 답답하긴 하지만, 어느하나도 피해갈수 없는 불변의 진리이니 방법이 없잖아요. 어쩔수 없잖아요. 그러니, 거기에 얽매일 필요는 없다고 생각하는 것이지요. 오주만: 그래요. 근데 말이에요. 만약에, 만약에 말이에요. 그 누군가가 이 지구와 세상 만물을 만들고, 인간을 만들고, 모든 인간과 동물과 식물과 피조물들이 영원히 기쁨과 행복을 누리며 살아갈 수, 모두에게 필요한 것들을 공급해주고, 사랑으로 통치하고, 다스리고 있다면 어떨까? - to be continued -
 
Ellen Oakey Flory
Ellen Oakey Flory Its really sad when ur husband keeps spare hubcaps for your car in the garage. Yup another one bites the dust. At least this time i didnt damage the tire or rim
 
Lauren Zimmerman
Lauren Zimmerman enjoying being MIA..came on here to see if anyone noticed but NOPE lol its ok tho love ya anyways now here i go getting lost again
 
Jake Brown
Jake Brown I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul

Likes

Chelsey Gaydosh
 

No comments:

Post a Comment