Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Vamos a dar una welta al cielo par ver lo ques eterno PWS UPDATE: Welcome back winter Ok I don't want to get too excited yet but it

Francisco Garcia
Francisco Garcia Vamos a dar una welta al cielo par ver lo ques eterno.
 
Chris Peria
Chris Peria PWS UPDATE: Welcome back winter! Ok, I don't want to get too excited yet, but it looks like the NOA MIGHT go negative. Translation: We might see a little winter. There is a shot for some light snow Wednesday night into Thursday. I don't expect much in accumulations here in South Jersey. North of Philly there could be a few inches of accumulation. Hey, at least we are talking snow again!
 
Joe Poff
Joe Poff About to be a lonnnngggggg night...

Likes

Taylor Fenter
 
Hector Sojos
Hector Sojos Hey you! Yeah, I mean you! If you have taken a minute to read this, then God has seen YOU struggling with something. God says, "It's over. A blessing is coming your way." If you believe in God, send this message on. Please don't ignore it, you are being tested. God is going to fix two (BIG) things in your favor tonight. If you believe in God - drop everything and re-post. I just did... Amen!!
 
Dominic Puja Elwin
Dominic Puja Elwin "The LORD your God is in your midst, a mighty one who will save; he will rejoice over you with gladness; he will quiet you by his love; he will exult over you with loud singing." - Zephaniah 3:17

Likes

Aaron KeeneGibson PalipeDavid RobertsNathan Tai Tombe
 
Dominique Sharpton
Dominique Sharpton RIP to a man very influential to my development and progress. He helped me believe in myself from a very early age and taught me rhetoric and logic. He taught me about leadership and discipline. He taught me how tonspeak french and yoruba and how to master VSAMs...Because of him I was valedictorian of my 8th grade class. Bittersweet night as I'm at the wake of my teacher from middle school, Olusegun Akinyele...

Likes

Dee BorgessAkkittah Wellington CopelinMonique Coleman Byas
 
Courtney Mehlhopt
Courtney Mehlhopt now thats a special talent!
www.youtube.com
BEST Pole Dance Ever The showcase of the STARS Jenyne Butterfly "Pole Pressure"

Likes

Cheryl Muirson
 
Chris Croxton
Chris Croxton Cant wait to one day have a beautiful home somewhere with a amazing wife and kids. Like somewhere in Alaska or somewhere like that...Very Epic

Likes

Sarah RothChelsea Karnes
 
Chelsea Finn
Chelsea Finn Went to a jazz concert tonight where they played music from the nutcracker and I knitted a scarf the whole time.

Likes

Lauren PetticrewSarah Elizabeth JaniszewskiKatie Sunshine Borne
 
Raechelle Renay Sawyers
Raechelle Renay Sawyers Class was a true beast Tonite. I was once told during a certain period in life that "they trample over puppies" But in finding that's everywhere. Rolling with the bigs dogs much???

Likes

Crystal Gavin
 
陳勇兆
apps.facebook.com
超強 !!! 老婆的殺手鐗。
 
Lea Blackwell
Lea Blackwell Keep talking about how nice & innocent you are...maybe someday you'll convince yourself or others, but here's a newsflash: You'll never convince me!
 
林浩源
apps.facebook.com
誰都有失誤的時候! 痛阿!
 
Alyssa Griffin
Alyssa Griffin backchao:...............this isn't a number.i'm only doing it cause you won't stop asking gosh AILF.......

Likes

Tia MooreTony Han
 
Planeta Rojo
Planeta Rojo Sabados gay abierto de 8pm a 5am especial de bebidas toda la noche y la mejor musica con DJ Monterey

Likes

Chikito Bebe
 
Vincent Vargas
Vincent Vargas Wat would u do wit a million dollars
 
Dominique J. King
Dominique J. King it's a hybrid, it should be called a slowbrid. lmao

Likes

Victoria Kimes
 
Aaron Parnell
Aaron Parnell Red solo cup your not just a cup your my... your my friend
 
Erin Lovenbury Weeman
Erin Lovenbury Weeman all I want for christmas is.... a box of $20's :)

Likes

McKenzie SimmondsAlison Kiely
 
Timothy Mrswagg Jowers
Timothy Mrswagg Jowers i got a home boy butter and another home boy nigga name cheese
 
Samantha Santiago
Samantha Santiago im riding a furry tractor !!!

Likes

Sandra Sanchez SilvaMadison Alam
 
Lisa DeVincenzo- Tirado
Lisa DeVincenzo- Tirado FYI: I'm in LABOR........LOL Let us relive the night, Joe & my Mom laughing & sneaking smoke breaks. Mom and her black sweater coat w/choc chip cookies stuffed in one pocket & I think a tuna sandwich in the other. Joe opening every draw in the room "borrowing" 100's of band-aids & alcohol pads. Interns learning what crowning & effaced means....ahhh the memories <3

Likes

Amariliz Dominguez
 
Corlisha Lundy
Corlisha Lundy ` Turn me inside out, make my heart speak.! don't want noone else you are all i need.`!Personality, Everything you do...Makes me love everything bout you.! Your smile, your style iTs so fly iCan't Deny`i'm digging you you making me believe. (*your love is a one in million*) <3 <3 <3 <3 #Wow. =)
 
Viky Laguerre
Viky Laguerre Xfavor a toda.la familia primos y amigos en el ecuador disfruten moderadamente la fiestas de nuestta kerida ciudad quito luz de america
 
Bahamin Behipour
Bahamin Behipour I'm exhausted, its been an eventful and productive day. I'll have a real bed to sleep on from now on though. sweet
 

No comments:

Post a Comment