Tuesday, December 6, 2011

So all them nuke test caused a whole lot of cancer and deformalitys Are people generally dumb or evil Or careless Kangen ma monikand miss u allmy friendhad a

Roman Levario
Roman Levario So all them nuke test caused a whole lot of cancer and deformalitys. Are people generally dumb or evil? Or careless?
 
Sri Rahmawati
Sri Rahmawati Kangen ma monik..and miss u all,my friend..had a gud day..

Likes

Kaory Aishiteru MinesotaFatmadella Della
 
Dani Grovijohn
Dani Grovijohn mmm a glazed orange marmalade chicken. . .its tastey and kind of the first chicken i've made ^^
 
王瑞葟
apps.facebook.com
应该好好教育~~(据了解,该女子已被沈阳警方抓获。) http://hi.baidu.com/netegg 在全国人民众志成城抗震救灾之际,5月21日上午,网络上的一个视频瞬间激起网民们的愤怒。该视频中一女子辱骂四 川地震长达5分钟,还骂的津津有味。据了解,该女子已被沈阳警方抓获。   网上惊险辱骂灾区人民视频   5月12日,四川汶川发生地震后,举国哀悼,全国人民通过各种方式尽己所能支援灾区。21日上午,网民们在发现一个女子在视频里辱骂四川地震长达4分40秒。视频中,这名女子脚翘在桌子上,一副满不在乎的样子,不断的辱骂灾区人民。国务院规定,19日至21日,全国停止一切娱乐活动,这名女...
 
Abraham Lang
www.change.org
 
Teresa Utley
Teresa Utley Well ya'll,I am a party pooper tonight.Gonna go park my "behind"in my recliner to take a nap before I go to bed.For some reason or the other,my get up and go,has gone.Tomorrow is another day to be thankful for,and,it puts us closer to the weekend.Yeah!!!!I know we shouldn't wish our life away,but,damn,these work days are somethin else!LOL!Anyway,sleep tight,have sweet dreams,and may the angels hover around u to keep ya'll safe from harm.Night!!!
 
RowdyRaider StudentSection
RowdyRaider StudentSection Dress super preppy, guys wear shirts with the collars popped, sweaters around your neck and girls wear dresses and scarfs. The at halftime we'll plank, sound good? Please come out, find a way to get here cause the radio is coming and we wanna show up all those other schools. LETS GET ROWDYYYYYYYYY!

Likes

Mya BlackwelderKatlin Jane Salem
 
Bobby Caldwell
Bobby Caldwell holy christ in a cornfield its cold .... just did the fifty meter dash from the showers to my room and almost ate dirt

Likes

Kait Mulleins
 
Justin Kantor
Justin Kantor Still trying to figure out a way to hear this album before the release date...Guess this is as close as I'm gonna get for now!
pitchfork.com
Neo-shoegaze outfit School of Seven Bells are back with their follow-up to last year's solid Disconnect With Desire. Their third ...
 
Sissy Smith
Sissy Smith watchin nightmars a good movie on lmn
 
Hector P. Rosa
Hector P. Rosa Que mucha gente cumple en este mes ,hermana ,primos ,amigos y hasta un perro . Que bueno que es NAVIDAD . A tods FELICIDADES .FRIDAY GUAVATE & get paid to go . God is good .LATER!
 
Aluede Martha
Aluede Martha Mylv wrds nt really enuf 2express my joy even as i celebrate dis dy wit u,u re yng but a vry wise woman d lrd has made u becom,aby i tx God 4makin u cross my path even in d cos of my growin up,u re indeed a blessing 2my life,HAPI BDAY my sweetie
 
Sharon Voris Clark
Sharon Voris Clark So P'O'd, just broke 2 of my favorite wine glasses. That is what happens when you get in a hurry.
 
Babymaxjr Peraltar
Babymaxjr Peraltar The streets of da Mac too many memory zxzzzz boy sounds like am living here am jst oucha four a min. Yea am being good mindless cold world

Likes

Babymaxjr PeraltarManuel Escobedo
 
Agus Arthaguna
Agus Arthaguna You make me this Bring me up Bring me down Play it sweet Make me move like a freak Shiiitt

Likes

Bertha Mahendrani
 
Mark Harger
Mark Harger We spent Monday visiting doctors. It looks like Christine will have radiation therapy with about 3 chemo therapy treatments. The doctors are planning a meeting of the minds to see it everyone is in agreement. As far as we know will begin radiation in late December. Lots of preparation before actual treatments begin. The thoughts, prayers and well wishes mean more than you will ever know.

Likes

Fran KingPatti Hendrix LovoyLenora Lillard BarberPhillip Humphries
 
Talon Edwards
Talon Edwards uhhh i got a whopper in tha car uhhh!!!

Likes

Ryan SharpAndrew Younger
 
Rachel Carann Gallagher
Rachel Carann Gallagher ''yea.i would jump on a ship and find you.(: california is better than canada.(: i love you more than anything too.(: but a little more (: '' <3
 
YungbooSofukkinfocus Tucker
YungbooSofukkinfocus Tucker getin a hoe ta choose!?!!? nigga i nea had dat problem!
 
Mark Lim
Mark Lim Just shared a video with http://realplayer.com
www.youtube.com
NBA 2k12 preview played at gamescom 2011 http://www.xbox-newz.de
 
Vanessa Reyes
Vanessa Reyes Z- Zodiac Sign- I Be A Gemini Bitcheess ( x
 
Cece Stanley
Cece Stanley Like: When I get nice texts from my dad when i dont talk to him for a while makes my day knowing he is thinking of me(: Dislike: When hoe's try to act like there the shi**

Likes

Caitlin MatneyAutumn Kaminsky
 
Joshua Zabica
Joshua Zabica here's a new mix of a Christian acoustic song I did:]
www.reverbnation.com
Words To Live By from Joshua, TX

Likes

Samanthaa Rae
 
Tommy Donahue
Tommy Donahue WATCHING BREAKIN Turbo go hard than a paint and still do
 
Carl Poitevint
Carl Poitevint To all of my FAMILY and FRIENDS , Than You ALL so much for your kind wishes on this special day. You each have made it more special. My wife and I celebrated with dinner this evening at Cracker Barrel( chicken fried steak dinner finished off with cherry cobler). What a GREAT DAY.

Likes

Mark EvansMelissa BergmannNeddie JacksonPaul Cantrell
 

No comments:

Post a Comment