Tuesday, December 6, 2011

for the boy i like luv u wwwyoutubecom Watch for the annotated lyric in the Good Feeling video enter to win prizes at http:officialflocomgoodfeeling Win new prizes

Denise Garcia
Denise Garcia for the boy i like luv u
www.youtube.com
Watch for the annotated lyric in the "Good Feeling" video & enter to win prizes at http://officialflo.com/goodfeeling - Win new prizes each week until 12/20....
 
Neneng Nursuhaji Wogo
Neneng Nursuhaji Wogo perjalanan pagi yg ckup memacu adrenalin & bikin sport jantung krn hampir ditabrak & mnabrak... and yes 4JJI still b my savior one & only.. thank u my LORD.. :')

Likes

Ridwanarivin Sanwani
 
Daxesh Kapadia
Daxesh Kapadia I will battle when u face trouble. I"m your own even if you left alone. I will try my best to help if you are hurt. My love will last till u see my heart. I will satisfy if I can give u a smile. I will also be with a smile if u read my lines before your bed times.
 
Parveen Chaudhary
Parveen Chaudhary Never cry for the person who hurts you.... just smile and say - thank u for giving me a chance to find someone better than you... !!.. :)

Likes

Parjyot AujlaNeha AhujaPreet SahibInnocent Ritish
 
Sam Pepper
Sam Pepper lms if u lol
 
Woody Da Kidd
Woody Da Kidd If u aint my partnas brendan, jroc, stokes, jamie, or t-dub im backdoein yall fa nii on#playinfakeeps
 
Alexandre Dumais
Alexandre Dumais If u like me as friends: like If u love me poke ( i wont tell) Comment if u think imma good friend:

Likes

Cassandra MacleanVero GodardMaryse CarrollKatelin Carroll
 
Leslie Marie
Leslie Marie Nothing hurts more then waiting since I don’t even know what I’m waiting for anymore.

Likes

Brittany MontoyaLani BarroAlissa Ariana
 
Juan Perez
Juan Perez party rockers in the house tonight, everybody just have a good time, and we gonna make u lose ur mind, we just want to see ya... shake that... everyday I'm shuffling...- party time XD

Likes

Cecilia Victoria ValdezBeaandGene FernandezSid WatsonGina Gonzales
 
Keamo Spitjo Pakisi
Keamo Spitjo Pakisi #cantbreathe ba2 ba bang bayang mare, mo2 o pallwa ko shapa half body nd u knw olo palama taxi with otha people. Jerrr taxi e fitlha neng
 
Moosie Mohammed
Moosie Mohammed #HOEiWANTanswers why u alwayz hiding da "Pussy" from the light???... naw hoe keep all da lightz on
 
Craig Tyson
Craig Tyson Why when u kno something wrong with somebody n they try to act like it there nothin wrong(random thought)
 
Kendra Ihadmygirl Williamson
Kendra Ihadmygirl Williamson Im not watching Love and Hip hop but CHrissy need to realize something. You done gave away the kitty for a million and one days now for free and now u get mad smh You should have left at yr 3. At least that was only 1,00 days of free cooter. You mind as well continue giving up the milk and enjoy mama jones playing u like the fool u are. SMDH couldnt be me waiting no damn 6 yrs without a ring marriage something. PSSSH
 
Chris George
Chris George 1. 24 inch flat screen tv 2. xbox 3. family guy pajamas Dear Santa these iz wat i want 4 christmas. If u aint got my shit come December 25, 2011 ima come c u bout sumthn n beat dat ass.
 
Thomas Kevin Okeefe
Thomas Kevin Okeefe suwoooooo get at me t grove park ride out or jus go home if ur not onit keep tingz 100 whr I'm from alow people sayin mans name I'm here I'll give u ma door number cme an bad stuff happens to u lot on road like gettin robbed me nww never always been da hunter coz ima g an dnt have it so pussy bois go homw have a bash an if eney 1 got eneything to say to me get at me I'll give u da location kl fuk every pussy on fb
 
Rodney Ward
Rodney Ward U ever had a piece of pussy mane dat be on yo mind like money!!!! Good Jude
 
Brendan Adams
Brendan Adams I got "82%" on the how mexican r u! quiz! http://apps.facebook.com/qbquiz-hnvgc/?ref=asp
 
Jodie Sherie Knowles
Jodie Sherie Knowles READ: JUST BOUGHT A FEW TEARS TO THE EYES :( soooo TRUE METH**---I destroy homes, tear families apart, take your children, and that's just the start. I'm more costly than diamonds, more costly than gold, the sorrow I bring is a sight to behold, and if u need me, remember I'm easily found. I live all around you, in schools and in town. I live with the rich, I live with the poor, I live down the street, and maybe next door. My power is awesome; try ..............................me you'll see, but if you do, you may never break free. Just try me once and I might let you go, but try me twice, and I'll own your soul. When I possess you, you'll steal and you'll lie. You do what you have to just to get high. The crimes you'll commit, for my narcotic charms will be worth the pleasure you'll feel in your arms. You'll lie to your mother; you'll steal from your dad When you see their tears, you should feel sad. But you'll forget your morals and how you were raised, I'll be your conscience, I'll teach you my ways. I take kids from parents, and parents from kids, I turn people from god, and separate from friends. I'll take everything from you, your looks and your pride, I'll be with you always, right by your side. You'll give up everything your family, your home, your friends, your money, then you'll be alone. I'll take and take, till you have nothing more to give. When I'm finished with you you'll be lucky to live. If you try me be warned this is no game. If given the chance, I'll drive you insane. I'll ravish your body; I'll control your mind. I'll own you completely; your soul will be mine. The nightmares I'll give you while lying in bed, the voices you'll hear from inside your head, the sweats, the shakes, the visions you'll see; I want you to know, these are all gifts from me, But then it's too late, and you'll know in your heart, that you are mine, and we shall not part. You'll regret that you tried me, they always do, but you came to me, not I to you. You knew this would happen. Many times you were told, but you challenged my power, and chose to be bold. You could have said no, and just walked away, If you could live that day over, now what would you say? I'll be your master; you will be my slave, I'll even go with you, when you go to your grave. Now that you have met me , what will you do? Will you try me or not? Its all up to you. I can bring you more misery than words can tell. Come take my hand, let me lead you to hell... if you have lost a loved one or seen the people change Repost this to save another or warn them away !!

Likes

Dan Imahumannotasandwich HockeyAlison LouiseJelly WoodruffSara Cross
 
Parker Slote
Parker Slote Whe u look out ur window and thing gee that looks like snow! IT IS wet snow:(
 
Laura Jane Wood
Laura Jane Wood hey pauline are u coming with me to see johnny!!!!!
www.livenation.com
on Live Nation
 
Mark Thalaengkit
Mark Thalaengkit Hanging with my best friend allie albert!! Jealous?!! U should be! Artie poo is mean!!!
 
Mimi Sibande
Mimi Sibande Ey ppl out there u knw tht GOD ITS DNG AMAZING JOB ABT PPL LYFS SO U 2 UR LYF CN B BETA AS LNG U UNDANSTND HIS WORDZ N LIVE IT U CN DO IT N OF I REALY ENJOY BEING A CHRISTIAN GOD DN A AMEZING THNGS IN MY LYF HE CN DO THT 4 U 2
 
Eti RedScarf
Eti RedScarf Meki u solid dude. See ya on the flipside uso
www.youtube.com
Meki communicated through dancing and music..he selected this one song that defined him to share with his friends and family. His message is loud and clear t...
 
Sheila Ranger
Sheila Ranger Wanna hit the target soon..Luv u buddies
 
Larry McCree
Larry McCree dis track iz 2 small den i burned det boy Aaron Ravizee det bad he slow but he wuz lik he can b beat me around tha track im lik u sick haha

Likes

Dylan Poor
 

No comments:

Post a Comment