Tuesday, December 6, 2011

I over heard Courtney telling Al tonight that I stink and I have bad breath and should bathe and have some dential chews Thanks alot Courtney By the

Ben Doberman
Ben Doberman I over heard Courtney telling Al tonight that I stink and I have bad breath and should bathe and have some dential chews. Thanks alot Courtney!!! By the way, a dogs nose is 100 times more sensitive then a humans. Do you want me to tell everyone what you smell like?

Likes

Courtney J. DettmerEric Ramirez
 
Tifiny Miller Davis
Tifiny Miller Davis All I hear is can I have, can I have can I have...can yall get a job!!!

Likes

Shawanna Holt Randleman
 
Andrew Napierski
Andrew Napierski i cant believe im a baby and im pregnant
 
Carson Tate
Carson Tate I got "A CUTE BABY BOY, CHAZ" on the What will your baby look like? quiz! http://apps.facebook.com/qbquiz-dpchd/?ref=asp
 
Katherine Hoyle
Katherine Hoyle I could fall asleep looking at my Christmas tree <3

Likes

Karrington Evans
 
Kathy Lettieri Lassila
Kathy Lettieri Lassila Snow, Christmas music playing, just finished decorating the tree with my little man, he wouldn't put anything on it that was too big or in his words not beautiful enough now for the rearranging since you know at this age they love to hang as much as they can on one branch what a perfect memory I will cherish forever he went to bed saying "I love my Christmas Tree"

Likes

Joanie Anderson Lewis
 
Stephen Porter
Stephen Porter Oh god! Not only did I get stranded, but wheb I got home decided to use my chin up bar. Blasphemous thing fell on my noggin.

Likes

Lance SmithJen NuffSaid
 
Thomas Coleman
Thomas Coleman I love my job!

Likes

Thomas Coleman
 
Lexy Barrett
Lexy Barrett I would like to take the award for vacuum the WHOLE house in 15 min..!! (;
 
Joseph Mendez
Joseph Mendez My sister's "friend" is coming over. Time for some trolling. :D I don't normally do this, but it's part of the "escaping the rut" thing I'm going for.
 
Michelle Lee
Michelle Lee what doesnt kill me makes me stronger just me myself and i, what doesnt kill me makes me stronger, stand a little taller, doesnt mean im lonely when im alone

Likes

Chong Cassie HerJamie Lee
 
Brittanie Miller
Brittanie Miller Yeeessss! I findly get to get out of this hospitle. And get to go home and have randy and my lil sis take care of me at home, feeling much better:)

Likes

Heather Lee Fette Musick
 
Rashawn Dacres
Rashawn Dacres sometime I forget that facebook is not twitter

Likes

J'ason Fortisblazer Mckellop
 
Jon Dodson
Jon Dodson i think i have skated enough for the rest of this year and next year lol

Likes

Lisa Smith Bearden
 
Ely Cabug
Ely Cabug "I loathe my very life; therefore I will give free rein to my complaint and speak out in the bitterness of my soul. — Job 10:1
 
Isaac Jordan
Isaac Jordan Just have to pass this along.... I have so much going on in my life right now... I need a blessing and cant afford to not pay it forward... so here ya go... If you have taken a minute to read this... God has seen YOU struggling with something. God says its over. A blessing is coming your way.... If you believe in God send this message on, please don't ignore it, you are being tested. God is going to fix two things (BIG) tonight in your favor. If you believe in God… drop everything and re-post it. Can't hurt...I Still Believe in Miracles

Likes

Phil LicataPhyllis Griffin-jonesPatricia A. Buckson
 
Tony Dow
Tony Dow Just checked my visa points 37000 points. I think that gets me a pack of royal bank smokes
 
Shannon Equality Kern
Shannon Equality Kern Michele, I would love for you to remove your bigoted and distorted religious views from your political agenda and meaningless rhetoric. Sit down! Your support is dwindling. America is not wanting to regress with such backwards ideology.
unicornbooty.com
Michele Bachmann respects and admires all of you LGBT Americans, guys! The presidential hopeful would love, Love, LOVE for gay men to get married. Just, you know, to a woman.
 
Valerie Ferguson
Valerie Ferguson I have to take a moment and praise my little people and the parents. I have 3 super daycare children and 3 super awsome set of parents. My Precious Presley lights my day with her smile and fun personality, her mommy and daddy are just as awsome. Then there is my little man Talin, he is so well mannered and vibrant I love his enthusiasm on learning new things, his mommy and daddy are also super awsome people. Then there is my darling little Gideon, wow what a sweet baby he is, so fun loving and adventursome and what a laugh and smile he has. Mommy and daddy are just as super awsome. How did I get so lucky. Thanks everyone you are all appreciated. =)
 
Marcella Mesospecial Brown
Marcella Mesospecial Brown LOVING ALL MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS IN CHICAGO AND MINNESOTA AND OTHER STATES AS WELL CALI ,NEBRASKA TEXAS,ARIZONA, JUST 2 NAME A FEW MICHIGAN,MILWAUKEE ,ECT,LOVIN EVERYBODY I KNOW!!!! YEAHHH

Likes

Tara A. Williams
 
Rhiannon Marie Hawkins
Rhiannon Marie Hawkins Charlie Brown Christmas now Polar Express. :) I love Christmas time!<3
 
Erica Coutu
Erica Coutu does anyone know how to help a little baby with constipation...she has only pooped once in 3 days...the doctor at the hospital told me go give her veggie oil..i have never hurd of that...thats gross... she is so tense and fussy...all she does is scream and cry...i feel so bad ...weve tried everything...
 
Marisela Colon
Marisela Colon tonight is one of the best nights of my life!!!! I love u britt!

Likes

Marisela Colon
 
Chip N Charlene Ottley
Chip N Charlene Ottley I'm just sayin' http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAv3GFFir-I
www.youtube.com
Give me some" likes" if you prefer my songs more than the other guys that post songs with only ONE picture for the entire song!... This is important, because...
 
Stefanie Sciolaro
Stefanie Sciolaro I haven't had a full day of school in like a week wtff..

Likes

Efrain Fernando Collante Jr.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment