Tuesday, December 6, 2011

watchin the Polar Express I love this movie : I am sorrythis had to be the worst excuse for a dance songI would have to rate the Cupid Shuffle higher

Aubrey Rose Sanz
Aubrey Rose Sanz watchin the Polar Express. I love this movie :)
 
Daniel Gustafson
Daniel Gustafson I am sorry...this had to be the worst excuse for a dance song...I would have to rate the Cupid Shuffle higher then this one...but they danced to it back in the seventies...I wonder if anybody besides me remembers it.
www.youtube.com
Do the hustle by the late great Van McCoy
 
Cece Stanley
Cece Stanley Like; When i sitt on the phone for ever with my babe(: Thomas Dislike: When i dont get to say whats on my mind to my mom
 
Shantee Thestrongandthestressless Cook
Shantee Thestrongandthestressless Cook I almost used the abbreviated word "af" until I knew the true meaning of it. Yeah, I'm late, but I'm glad to know I shouldn't have to compare anything to it :)
 
Stephanie Trittschuh
Stephanie Trittschuh "Burnout is being physically and emotionally exhausted as a result of long term stress." All to say that I haven't paid attention to who I am, my values, my sense of what's right, my expectations, my hopes, my dreams and knowledge of the contribution I feel called to make. And now I'm too confused to see it or acknowledge it and do something about it on my own.
 
Desiree Koh
Desiree Koh Yes - but I don't want someone to give it to me. I want to get it for myself!
FYI...
Run Inspired. *Share *Tag *Believe

Likes

Kim Sarquis
 
Heidi Ann Robertson
Heidi Ann Robertson The truth is.... I miss lyin in those arms of his. But I don't ever let it show....
 
Casi Berry
Casi Berry So I ran/walked 2 miles today, and after my running I only consumed 620 calories... Feels nice to try to change...

Likes

Rachelle Dawn RothKelsey Brieann Thomas
 
ECompany Wwc
ECompany Wwc Recomendamos: I Simposio Act Aduanera Valencia 09/12/11.RUSITME.CADIVI. Invita @democratalibre
 
Ange-Aimée Lajoie Melmer
Ange-Aimée Lajoie Melmer A simple prayer can make a drastic change..I can only imagine what I could accomplish if I made God my main focus..

Likes

Kareen Carlos
 
Lance Traskz Lowery
Lance Traskz Lowery ***MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL TONIGHT*** ---->I Dunno Who Ya'll Got - But I'm Yelling----->Gooooooo Jacksonville Jaguars -----> Shouts Out To My Cuzin #25 Dwight Lowery Tonight!!!!!!!!!! Most Definitely about To Watch Fam Put In Work Tonight!!!!! 8:30pm Eastern Time ---->#ESPN LEGGO!!!! Shouts Out To The San Diego Chargers BTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cheaaaaaaa [#25 Jacksonville Jaguars --->Put That Jersey on Your Christmas List BTW! ;-)]

Likes

Nhaa Chayanklorrenhaa Part IIHuri Arifin
 
Loryn Lipstreu
Loryn Lipstreu well i get 5 things done around the house then i look and there 20 more things to do! (live with your mom and dad as long as possible)!

Likes

Deb AltenburgerJennifer Quesenberry
 
Shannon Sharp Stephens
Shannon Sharp Stephens I can't believe in 5 more days I have been working with CFA for 1 yr now, wow time flies!!!! I made the best choice when leaving my old job:)

Likes

Ramona Rahme Eid
 
Ryan Yumol Centino
Ryan Yumol Centino i saw plane,no! its a BIRD! YES its a bird from a very handsome guy inside the washroom hahahaha kakatuwa accidentE' nga naman.....talas ng mata ko di bah 20/20 kaya vision koh!

Likes

Rhye-yhane CentinoEm Em Emberga
 
Kendra Renee Foote
Kendra Renee Foote I wonder if rappers use their own songs as their ringtones.
 
Rob Koob
Rob Koob So the US Supreme Court has ruled that you have the right to protest military funerals. I invite you to start your protest in my front yard, and we can see if your First Amendment right is better than my Second Amendment right. Re-post if you're a vet, love a vet, or just support vets
 
Maddy Stephenson
Maddy Stephenson Got my new glasses in i can see a hella lot betta.

Likes

Maddy StephensonRyenne Ann Meinders
 
Jeremy Hartzell
Jeremy Hartzell It wud b soooooooo sick if I new hw to shuffle....I wana learn!!!! Haha
 
Lori Effin Harris
Lori Effin Harris OKAY TELL ME WHY ME AND Mercedes Pope WAS IN THE KITCHIN COOKIN SUM "NACHOES" SHE WAS STERRIN DA MEAT TALKIN BOU "I GOTTA BRAIN DIS BREAD DOE!" AND WAS REAL SERIOUS LOL DAT SHIT WAS TOO FUNNY!!! SHE TOO HIGH
 
Cheryl Fancher Berg
Cheryl Fancher Berg It was 17 years ago today that my most amazing daughter Jessica Berg entered this world. At 5:29pm...7 lbs 8 oz...2 weeks late as an emergency C section she has always known how to make a grand entrance! Jess - you have become an amazing beautiful girl always quick to laugh at life and always giving to others. I am so proud of you and all that you have become. You will always be my little girl no matter how old you are. I love you!! Happy 17th Birthday Daughter! Love - Mom <3 <3

Likes

Kayla Celeste PeppersackMaya GoughJessica Berg
 
Tessa Crowe
Tessa Crowe Hay you hatters I no you on my ass,dam I no I am da shit I no you all is jeliose lmao,I am going to still be me ,and my homies are
 
Felecia Sakda
Felecia Sakda I got "Pretty Gurrll(:" on the How Pretty Are You? quiz! http://apps.facebook.com/qbquiz-hldjk/?ref=asp
 
Debbie Sauer
Debbie Sauer So I've been in bed most of the day sick. I would like to ask my friends to pray for me that I'll feel better tomorrow.

Likes

Mamie SuggMichelle Hodges Rose
 
Cinda Parker Willittes
Cinda Parker Willittes There are some mornings that I feel like going down the stairs like this...
www.youtube.com
Boxer Fun...Chaos' morning ritual.
 
Marlyn Medalla Relevo
Marlyn Medalla Relevo December 5, 2011 Mr. Yeng Grande Dear Yeng, After careful deliberation, the selection committee is proud to announce the selected films for this years Metro Manila Film Festival New Wave Section. In behalf of the MMFF organizers, I would like to congratulate you and we are happy to announce that your film: RITWAL Has been selected as one of the five films in the Full Length Independent Feature Category. The New Wave Festival will take place from Dec 17 to 21, 2011 at the Robinson’s Galleria. Your film will have a gala screening so you can invite your cast, crew and friends to grace this event. We would also request that you help us promote the screenings of your film through social networks. We will notify you the exact screening times of your film once we have finalized programming Maraming Salamat, Mark Meily Chairman MMFF New Wave
 

No comments:

Post a Comment