Tuesday, December 6, 2011

I have an attitude of my own dnt need urs ohhh the things i would do for chocolate chip pancakes right about now i rather keep it between you and

Leah Tribble
Leah Tribble I have an attitude of my own! dnt need urs!
 
Meganandmatt Lacomis
Meganandmatt Lacomis ohhh the things i would do for chocolate chip pancakes right about now.

Likes

Courtney-nene Coolbaugh
 
Fatima Ramirez
Fatima Ramirez i rather keep it between you and me, then share it with the rest of the world.

Likes

Jeffrey Machado
 
Sandra Aileen Mckinney Heinz
Sandra Aileen Mckinney Heinz lady at Yankee Candle made my day and let me use an out of date coupon, kind of made my day. Now to movie with Shevin I need a good laugh.
 
Israel Garcia
Israel Garcia heyyy its Sarahhh on my best friends page i just wntted to say i luvv yuu ndd hope to hang with yuu soon luvv yuu israel talk to yuu laterr(:<33

Likes

Sara CunicoIsrael Garcia
 
Alex Wilcox
Alex Wilcox After tweeting it out with Bill Carey, I'm a big fan of my NCAA football playoff proposal. 64 teams, best of 7 in each round. Make it a 10 week season, and you have 52 straight weeks of football potentially. I would love to see that classic round 1 Alabama-Toledo best of 7.

Likes

Seth BernsteinBill CareyAlan Gray
 
Cecila Joyce Bauer
Cecila Joyce Bauer i miss him so much but i have to keep him off im mind or i will cry all night cuz he is not here which i wish he was babe be safe plzz
 
Dana Glover
Dana Glover took the advice from a friend. Handed off my work to someone who was suppose to take the lead tonight. I kept calling to make sure they had everything, and I did not get any return calls, thinking it's taken care of. But when I got there they were not there, they did not do a thing, they did not bother to call me and tell me, or give me my stuff back where I could do it. So I had to scramble to come up with something else. I know we must count on others, but when I do they let me and others down.
 
Nathan Griffin
Nathan Griffin I've been using Voxer and I think you might like it. Check it out from your Android phone: http://bit.ly/swv218

Likes

Dion Spaulding
 
Stacey Whitgreave
Stacey Whitgreave I weally weally love jello!!!
 
Lizzie Flammia
Lizzie Flammia not in a good mood an all I want is to see u but that barly happens

Likes

Samantha Crowley
 
Dj Chokay
Dj Chokay Shit raw is in tampa i didnt know i would of took the ride down there
 
Emil Birung
Emil Birung i nid girlfriend txt me 09358075174
 
Singh Jagjit
Singh Jagjit ਬਾਣੀ ਆਖਦੀ ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਜੀ ਦੀ , ''ਮਾਨਸ ਕੀ ਜਾਤ ਸਭੇ ਏਕ ਪਹਿਚਾਨਬੋ''.. ਕਿ ਅਸੀਂ ਮਾਨਸ ਕੀ ਜਾਤ ਸਭੇ ਏਕ ਪਿਹਚਾਣਦੇ ਆ ?? ਸਭ ਗੱਲਾ ਈ ਕਰਦੇ ਆ ਬੱਸ,,,,,,,,,

Likes

Bal AtwalHarjinder DhaliwalDaring AaryanMeena Banga
 
Vicki Wile
Vicki Wile My 8 yr old g-son believes if u kiss a girl she will get pregnant!!! lol Watched kids over wkend, took niko to hospital, he has pneumonia, !st day of fever & was out of control. Niko seen commercial with 2 old people kissing & said " Those 2 old people ain't got no business having a baby!!" lol, Watched him today cuz still sick, told him u don't get pregnant by just kissing, Maybe I should have let him believe that, then he'd kiss no girls!!! lol
 
Ashton Crowder
Ashton Crowder Guys, I HAD to take down my profile picture :/
 
Kathy Nash Kate Mantegna
Kathy Nash Kate Mantegna By my power I will make my people strong, and by my authority they will go wherever they wish. http://bible.us/Zech10.12.NLT

Likes

Christie Bryant Crosby
 
JRod Well Paid Jackson
JRod Well Paid Jackson #Danecia'B; I'ma Make This Short & Simple, When It's All Said & Done, WHERE THE <3 Atttt!!!!!! I Miss Ya Homieee!
 
Chris Haynes
Chris Haynes i have nothing to say to you freaks today
 
John Finnigan
John Finnigan I love my self way too much. I don't need sex, I just make love to myself everyday in the gym.

Likes

Matthew Neely
 
Christy Carrillo
Christy Carrillo I LOVE MY FRIENDS NO MATTER WHAT!!!!! EVEN IF IT HURTS TO!!!!! LOVE YOU TOO HUBBY TO BE!!!!

Likes

Trista Hobson
 
Charles 'Chuck Dizzle' Dorsey
Charles 'Chuck Dizzle' Dorsey I want to see @CurtissKing at @Paid_Dues 2012!!!
 
Keke Boxhill
Keke Boxhill 1. How attractive are you? [] 1 [] 2 [] 3 [] 4 [] 5 [] 6 [] 7 [] 8 [] 9 [] 10 2. Are you my type? [] nope [] yes [] maybe 3. Would I date you? [] yes [] no [] maybe 4. Would I give you my number? [] already have [] yes [] no 5. Our chances of dating? [] 0% [] 10-30% [] 40-78% [] 80-90% [] 100% 6. Do you look like a hoe? [] totally [] no [] yes 7. Your best feature? [] eyes [] body [] lips [] personality [] other [] everything 8. [] approved_♥ [] denied -_-

Likes

Kevin PaytonCoyal CofieldJarvis RichardsonBrian Williams
 
Olivia Smith
Olivia Smith LMS , -How we met : -Name in my phone : -Who you are to me : -One Word That describes you : ... -What i dislike about you : -Favorite memory : -First Impression : -How close we are out of 10 : -Do I trust you : -Do i dare you to put this as your status :

Likes

Trevor JohnsonKelci MorganSavannah LandDarren Michaels
 
Sha'terria Gordon
Sha'terria Gordon GOT A LOT ON MY MIND BUT AT DA END OF DA DAY IMA DO WUTS BEST FO ME...<:|> <:D> I DNT SWEAT NIGGAS N I DNT FIGHT OVA DICK<:D>
 

No comments:

Post a Comment