Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Put this as ur status n see what character u get frst comment 4 me Tweety speaks a lot Tom fight too much Jerry naughty Pooh sensitive Donald duck frank Dextor studious Johny

Sandhya Malayil
Sandhya Malayil Put this as ur status.... . n ... see what character u get... frst comment 4 me........ Tweety.... (speaks a lot) ... Tom... ....( fight too much) Jerry.... . (naughty) Pooh.... ..(sensitive ) Donald duck.... (frank) Dextor..... .(studious) Johny bravo... ...(flirt ) Minnie... ....( attractive) Tintin.... .(intelligent) Ben 10..... (rude) minnie......(cute) :-D: -D..... I WANT COMMENTS ;)
 
Tanita Baptiste
Tanita Baptiste Hello people 2 u i wish i was layin wit u babes
 
Chika Winifred Okolie
Chika Winifred Okolie If you LOVE somebody walk up to HIM/HER and tell Her/him how u feel.
 
Staticc Bape Starz
Staticc Bape Starz An't no such thing as a cheap date, girl a month before your birthdate I'll surprise you with a big cake. Here is my number now u do the rest girl I'm here because u deserve the best. #TrueStory#
 
Sylvester Nate'killer M Mweene
Sylvester Nate'killer M Mweene that awesome tym wen u love each ada n both of u want relationship buh u choose to remain frwnds...... [H]
 
Quintin Lakes
Quintin Lakes i love myself,ilove who i am,i love who i is,i love quintin,ya girl her friend da dam kids love quintin u gotta love a nigga,jus bcuz otha niggas,but i dont love otha niggas,but i love otha nigga bitches,i love my nappy hair,i love the shit i wear rockn da clothes ya favorite rapper wearn ima hood superstar
 
Shauna Wilson
Shauna Wilson Haven't been sleep for real sence saturday and not really sleepy going through something right now but the good thing about it is I know GOD has already worked it out for me THANK U JESUS
 
Bradley Magulis
Bradley Magulis Puni make sure u bring dose wite thngs we tok'd bout.., haaha.., bro safe trip kam lo peles, me wait lo nambis stap!
 
Prince Straightsavage Fullbright
Prince Straightsavage Fullbright A NIGGA DAT KILL HIS CHILD IS A BOY DATS SELFISH N HVE LOW SELF ASTEEM HOW CULD U KILL UR FRESH N BLOOD U SHOWED NO LOVE U A STR8 HOE AND ONLY MY FEELNS CULD GT TO THS MAN HE EOULD NO HE FOUL FA THT SHT N IF THS MAN DNT DO THE REST OF HIS LIFE N PRISON DNT LOCK HIM UP AT L HE GNE BE A WORSER PERSON CAUSE HE DGAF HE KILLD HISS FAMILY FA FRIENDS BUT A FRIEND GNE END UP YO ENEMY N FAMILY IS GNE WAT YU NEED N THE END SUCKA ASS NIGGA I CRIED FA THT BEAUTIFUL LIL GURL CNT BE SORRY FA THS ONE
 
Bukeka Macy Mtwecu
Bukeka Macy Mtwecu Thank u Mr Dj for playin ma song.....Thank u ..thank u...i've been waiting so long.*****IN MA TYM....WAWUPI ***
 
Sallie Wooten
Sallie Wooten Hello.... I need a hug! To give me a hug click 'like'.... I believe that I already know who will hug me and who won't! Remember that once u click ' like', please re-post this status on your wall so I can hug you back. Hugs are lovely and free!
 
Mannette Breckenridge
Mannette Breckenridge How do u overcome heartache??? One day at a time!!!
 
Jolisa Lovinj Lee
Jolisa Lovinj Lee U ever had a man that don't really interact durin sexy an then u get bord I don't want that maybe I should may be tell him what I want y'all don't know who so what should I do lol
 
Dipak Talmale
Amazing break dance can u do it by shahzad khan
 
Zolani Matiwana
Zolani Matiwana Just thinking hw we used to spend da festive together.nd nw u knw she is gone for ever I just mic my mum shame R.I.P nomfundo antoinette matiwana I will always lv u*morning my frnds*
 
Love Vett
Love Vett i wonder why people gets on facebook n b comes gansta, big hustle n etc. den u ask bout n tha streets n nigga b like dat nasty hoe r dirty nigga. STOP THA STUNTA UR BACKGROUND TRASH u aint never had shit n u aint nothin but shit.
 
Goutham Kumar
Goutham Kumar Neeki vunna naa bhama...... naa premanu telupa oo roja la nee munduku vacha nee madhe, nee madhene chara...... Ninne aaradhinche naa madhe ki viluviena kala nuve! naa gnapakama...... maru janmaediena vunte prema adee nee korake............. i-love-u.
 
Corleone Qassidy
Corleone Qassidy Wen am done wit u,al get someone mo fine...call mi heartless cz i dn give a f#@k
 
Shishir Dhakal
Shishir Dhakal if u luv some1..dont keep him in ur heart..keep him on ur nails..so,if u fail in luv..dont break ur heart jst cut ur nails...
 
Nilton Panda Mejia
Nilton Panda Mejia Lmfao... When people know what u post before about me be for i do... Funny ass shit... Oooohkaayyy and im the pathetic one ahaha...
 
T Black Tizkid Adeleye
T Black Tizkid Adeleye #the only time am nt thinking abt u is wen am sleeping,bcoz that's when i'm dreaming of u. I hate u wen u smile at me coz u make me run out of words.i hate u wen i see u coz u make me luv u.#
 
Drameer Kurana
Drameer Kurana don't ever stop what u do
 
Renee Chapman
Renee Chapman Repost if u love ur mum ♥ keep scrolling and she will die in 12 days
 
Robert C Negrete
Robert C Negrete I say i love her too.My shorty loves the news. Its like she always knew. Nd i swear, shes always cool. Whens somethings wrong with me, shes always got the tools. Shes not like most ya bitches, but she also loves her jewels. She know shes got something special, i aint like most u fools. She knows i make the rules. And for her, ill bend em too. Il give it all up to spend my time alone, where its just me and you.
 
Nora G. Lopez
Nora G. Lopez Sittin here restin my bones but this lonliness wont leave me alone. I miss my flaca she means the world to me my first born the love of my life I will go to the end of the earth for her an herslove u meranda mendieta lpved by many hated bye none
 

No comments:

Post a Comment