Tuesday, December 13, 2011

DamI' m exausted and still can't sleepHurting like hellgot a DrapptThursday in Jacksonnot looking forward to thatNo sleep makes for a longlongday love the life you gave me lordappreciate all

Christina Stephens
Christina Stephens Dam,I' m exausted and still can't sleep.Hurting like hell,got a Dr.,appt.Thursday in Jackson,not looking forward to that.No sleep makes for a long,long,day.
 
Judelyn Pucot
Judelyn Pucot love the life you gave me lord....appreciate all the good things and for giving me such a wonderful and loving man in my life.......nothing i could ask for more....mwaaaahhhhhh....♥♥♥
 
Jacob Kuttmann
Jacob Kuttmann When I die, fuck it I wanna go to hell Cause I'm a piece of shit, it ain't hard to fuckin' tell It don't make sense, goin' to heaven wit the goodie-goodies Dressed in white, I like black Tims and black hoodies
 
Justine Nicole Irwin
Justine Nicole Irwin sorry building 10 for setting the fire alarms off at 230 in the morning on finals week. I wanted to make some hamburgers for breakfast....and it got a little out of hand. My full apology..
 
Donna Mariz V. Candelaria
Donna Mariz V. Candelaria Im a strong woman. I can conquer the greatest fears. I can handle the toughest moments. I can ignore any pain. Thats why i want someone to make me feel weak...
 
Sami Stofiel
Sami Stofiel http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aP3gzee1cps&feature=related Cat: BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK. Owner:*Comes in* o.O Cat: *turns around* Umm. Uhh. I mean. Meow meow meow meow..?
www.youtube.com
More @ http://www.noob.us/
 
Tijo Mathews Joy
Tijo Mathews Joy Thanks God and CIPLOX (Eye Ointment). Because, past 3 days i am suffering from Eye Pain.
 
Souliyo Sangiemsy
Souliyo Sangiemsy i never believe what i do is the best , but i want to do to the better XXX I'll to be a better XXX ^=^
 
Jagjeet Bhomrah
Jagjeet Bhomrah Met sb mind numbingly stupid. i was wondering tht such species still exist. They should have become extinct by now like Dodo.
 
Adam Barnette
Adam Barnette Rise of The Planet of The Apes is out on DVD and Blu-Ray today! I saw it in the theater. It's a great movie, I highly recommend it!
 
Yoana Pedraza
Yoana Pedraza Hate going to sleep mad but I guess that's what I'm going to do tonight. Goodnight:/
 
Sherelle Matthew
Sherelle Matthew Why TIFFANY WOODFORD N JABAR come in the fish house tlkin shit but get bitch n run after gettin me and my sis hyped up ready to beat her ass. Scary shit tlkin ass bitch always wanna try my hands wen im pregnant but bitch aint no baby in me now. I get it jus cause yo pu$$y been burnt too many times an u cant give birth u wanted to try and harm my unborn but now that u realize i done dropped the load u wanna run. Smh. Then what "man" u kno gone say "if yall hit my ol lady imma beat yall ass" but u get ghost wen we call our niggas to straighten you. Thats pu$$y on u and yo bitch. Whats wrong with u bitches what was the purpose of tlkn all dat shit wen u were jus gone run. Wow WTF yall really should pic ur wars wisely and tlkn all dat shit in front of my son and neice aint made it no easier on ur ass but remember u can get it whenever u want I stay ready and so does my nigga so yall better sit yall ass down and find a toy to play wit cuz that tlkn shit gettin old lets jus hit and get it ova wit
 
Moataz El-Sharkawy
Moataz El-Sharkawy I was BORN in the 80's. We are the last generation who learned to play in the street, we are the 1st who played video games and the last to record songs off the radio on a cassette tape. We Learned how to program the VCR before anyone else, play from the Atari, to super Nintendo- We are the generation of Tom and Jerry,......Superman. We traveled in cars without seat belts or air-bags and lived without cell phones. We did not have flat screens, surround sound, iPods, Facebook, Twitter, computers & the Internet... but nevertheless we had a GREAT time... re-post if you're a 80's
 
Nija Hicks
Nija Hicks I think i laughed enough tonight , I'm tired ZZZzzZzz i go .
 
Torrey Beuch
Torrey Beuch god ,sleep, time life, life in the after live with in and o from there to here googleplexed ,x,x,x by thaT IN TOO and for god yes step by step b.i.b.l.e page by number buy by number with in that number is a maighty god who's powerr is unlike anything any one has seen or herd i now know i fear god and his power only to serve him and die for him or beside him so that he may live on winning the war and the battle wining because that is what that is or is or was too come with in 4d or2d 0r3dor1d he3 will win because all are winner in his eyes or image but those who do not fear him do not have him.... from and for god the athor and finsher of are faith alien or out sider friend or foe fool or wise rich or poor needy or rich they are all but things granted of or for or from god like paint or color life or death yep yep my mind is going too expand or blow up if not hasen't allready with the truth that people scream for vibes vurbs or action sound rythim funky hope peace with in zen seazed to never stop or have a endind from that???????????>X>X>X>XZ?X humm lost or found
 
Angeline Maramag
Angeline Maramag I have been through a lot these days... I'm exhausted! but i'm happy. much love.
 
Ruth Mushani
Ruth Mushani I luv u ma son ron
 
Khatri Rimpesh
Khatri Rimpesh It Hurts When U Need Just A Piece Of Love & there Is Nobody 2 Give it It Hurts Even More When U Have An Ocean Of Love & your Loved1 Is Not there 2 Receive it! I <3 insta7.com!
 
Sebastian Morxx
Sebastian Morxx THIS SATURDAY AT Baroq House COME DOWN FOR DRINK BEFORE I HEAD TO ASIA!!!
 
Aj Richess
Aj Richess i need promote this more Wealthy Riches Clothing
 
Franklin Edward Price
Franklin Edward Price Plans for break: Visit family Celebrate christmas Play some vid games Ughh... I need more things to do if I'm going home, anyone to hang while I'm down there?
 
Moosa Jane Nemaangani
Moosa Jane Nemaangani Sometimes i thnk my distres n grief was sent to to save me frm al da madnes that surely would hav cum wit al da comfort dat was nt to b undastood...
 
Lucky Msiska
Lucky Msiska Morning seems great i predict an awesome day.morning y'aal
 
Josiah Ihem
Josiah Ihem instead if "ill" i will type "eel" it looks better good day facebook
 
Thuy Goodlette Villarreal
Thuy Goodlette Villarreal Thank You everyone for all the Birthday wishes. I had a wonderful day with my family and friends.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment