Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Can't sleep mind goin a mile a min 2 weeks out of p city Count down Sorry i no longer use this facebook but i have a new one just

Eric Cropper
Eric Cropper Can't sleep mind goin a mile a min. 2 weeks out of p city. Count down
 
Amos Cooper
Amos Cooper Sorry i no longer use this facebook but i have a new one just look me up way better pic of me im deleting this one bye bye
 
Troy Benais
Troy Benais bored as a muhfucka
 
Timothy Terrell
Timothy Terrell My eloquent soliloquy: A panther is like a leopard, Except it has been peppered. Should you behold a panther's crouch, Prepare to say ouch. Better yet, if called by a panther Don't anther!
 
Tumwijukye Lawrence
Tumwijukye Lawrence I have been seriously challenged, But I know no challenge will shake me. I am a natural Born hustler! I will sail through the troubled water till the next shore for i have all it takes. Comrades, Help me sail through these troubled waters!
 
Theo Azzopardi
Theo Azzopardi OUAH ! Seulement aujourd’hui, mon profil a été vu 92 fois et je peux voir que j’ai pas mal d’obsédés qui me traquent MDR ! Trouvez les vôtres ici http://bit.ly/v5skXi
 
Laura Dubin
Laura Dubin You know, something I really miss the most is looking out my bedroom window when we lived at Granny's house and seeing the Leveque tower on the left side in the distance, and those two radio tower lights flashing on the right side. Never thought I'd miss something as mundane as that, maybe its just missing the home I grew up in, period. I feel robbed, it should have stayed with us for so much longer than it did. Maybe one day I'll get it back, in some capacity. That would be a good dream to fulfill. Just the general aura of that time, that house had its bad times, but it also had its good, and that's what I miss the most, it's something that really cannot be replaced. I miss it so much.
 
Phil Bell
Phil Bell l just ate a Tartufo for dessert !!!
 
Nich Euikho
Nich Euikho if you don't Love the person at aLL.... don't give them a reason to Love you more....! SOUND CHECK: >.<
 
Brandon Monroe
Brandon Monroe Like on some real shit my nigga, Grow up ! Scarey ass cant even come out the closet lookin ass. I'm comfortable with who the fuck i am. I dont give a fuck, Dont be actin like you some big boss when you ant my nigga. seriously your dumb af.
 
Danish Khan
www.zemtv.com
Pakistani Talk shows,Jobs and Employment,Live News feed,Breaking News and Discussion Forum
 
Aaron Thompson
Aaron Thompson I am going to be a pop my canaries are building a nesting my first grand children are coming I can't wait cigars for every one haha
 
Kevin Brown
Kevin Brown Sweetie and I finished watching Monday Night Raw around 3. Glad to see The Big Red Machine KANE is back to his old monster self!!! But disappointed cuz he attacked John the champ is queer Cena. Don't get me wrong I hate Cena and want someone like Kane to kick his ass!!! But I know this whole thing will just turn out in the end with Cena beating Kane. Seriously how sad is that Kane aka Glen has been in the WWE for almost 20 years and has never really been at the top spot and he's amazing in the ring and on the mic, but he's just gonna be used again as always, this time to make Cena look good before WRESTLEMANIA cuz everyone knows Cena can never get put over enough so they have to use someone who's better all together to put over a wanna be fake rapper. Cuz WWE is to stupid to realize that a guy who's been there for almost 20 years working his ass off and even changed his personal appearance just to make the bosses happy, but let's not give Kane the top spot cuz he's just to good. I know it hasn't happened yet but that's what I'm guessing is gonna happen and it makes me sick to see someone who's as good as KANE is be passed over just to sell John Cena more before WM. It's disgusting really. Ok I'm done ranting lol nighty night
 
Lee Wai Choi
Lee Wai Choi Dear All, I'm glad to report that during afternoon tea with the Chief Editor of 《信報財經月刊》yesterday afternoon, endorsement was obtained to include a list of members of our 「繁榮反思小組」just after my article 《我們需要怎樣的繁榮?》The final version of the article/list was submitted to him by email last night (well past the usual monthly deadline), and it will be published in the January 2012 issue of the magazine. Now I need your help (esp. from our younger friends) in suggesting the most convenient AND economic way to purchase the 5 (titles) x 2 (copies) x 4 (persons)(梁振英、唐英年、葉劉淑儀 plus one from 泛民)= 40 books that I promise to deliver to all the CE candidates by the end of this month. The titles include two Chinese and three English books. Which is the best on-line bookstore for their purchase? (I'm an old-fashioned guy and always buy my books directly which browsing in the physical bookstores...) Cheers! Eddy.
 
Michael Bean
Michael Bean This is fraud, but I have a deep appreciation for the spirit of the deception! Nobody should have to go hungry, EVER.
www.youtube.com
http://tommabe.com/ Tom Mabe feeds the homeless in a unique way, must see
 
Jeff G Kofi Defor
Jeff G Kofi Defor Wat d red devils cld nt do, d BLUE ANGELS hav done. It was a top up 4 me afta a gud exams. Mmm mmm mmm. Yammi yammi. D reds i beg no verse oo. It's nt my 4lt.
 
Chic Et Charme
((((((สินค้าพร้อมส่ง/AVAILABLE NOW (A))))))) Updated 12.12.11 Items in this albulm are in stock and ready for delivery but in limited quantity! Remark: Items in this albulm are ***"Standard to Good Quality Products" Pls comment/inbox/contact us in fb or call/sms to 77938649 ! *** Payment method: - by cash at delivery or bank transfer to BCEL Account No. 010.612000.5412 Vientiane Branch Please note: no refund or return of product after sale...thank you ! Do not hesitate to ask question -- > u can either inbox me, sms or call to 020 7793 8649 (Sis Lak)>>>> bor seu bor pen yang !
 
Helena Jörnbratt
Helena Jörnbratt Skolan har lyckats skicka in mitt betyg 2 gånger med fel datum, å nu är det för sent!! Hur svårt kan det vara?!!
 
Herry Potter
Herry Potter LOve is not a business where you give n get .. its beautiful feel for some 1 where you like to give even if u don get ..
 
Ntombizodwa Monageng
Ntombizodwa Monageng Wt a relief!!!!
 
Demi Devonne Urie
Demi Devonne Urie ooc: done making profiles now... sorry! I got caught up! I am going to make Mila tomorrow when I figure out what to do with her... I need maybe a sibling and a angry as hell ex for her....yeah I think thats all I need
 
Vikram Krishnamurthy
guys...read this. inspirational. Why is Patna crying for this cop? Shivdeep Waman Lande Former SP (city), Patna Before he was suddenly transferred, Patna city SP Shivdeep Waman Lande received an average of 300 SMSes every day, mostly from love-struck girls, some even carrying marriage proposals. On the day of his transfer, the number of SMSes crossed almost 2,000. There was more to come. The heartburn soon translated into candlelight marches and mass protests demanding the cancellation of the IPS officer's transfer. Lande became a reallife hero after an incident of attempted molestation involving a girl and three drunks in the heart of the city. The girl called him up for help (almost every college girl had his mobile number), and Lande landed at the spot within minutes. The girl was rescued while the molesters absconded, only to be captured by Lande's team within a week. When he was not rescuing fair maidens, Lande was cracking down on spurious drugs, pirated DVDs, cosmetics and spurious edible items. The son of a farmer, he studied throughout on scholarships. An engineering grad, he quit IRS to join IPS in 2006. His crackdown on spurious drugs, cosmetics and edible items; his 24X7 availability on phone and promptness to rescue damsels in distress; his raids on shady cybercafes and his 'Dabangg'-like strictness in dealing with the high and mighty violating traffic rules saw him rise and shine in the eyes of the citizens. Lande donates 60% to 70% of his pay to the Sangathan which organizes mass marriages of poor girls and runs coaching classes and a hostel for students in Akola to "aid them realize their dreams".
 
Sanky Shelar
The red rose whispers of passion, And the white rose breathes of love; O, the red rose is a falcon, And the white rose is a dove. But I send you a cream-white rosebud With a flush on its petal tips; For the love that is purest and sweetest Has a kiss of desire on the lips
 
Trupti Rane
Trupti Rane Cant say" like it" but can surely salute Bhagat Singh and his spirit.
A rare document....
 
Sainath Kapur
Why do they bother putting a password when they have to give it away anyways ?????? ;) ;D
 

No comments:

Post a Comment