Tuesday, December 13, 2011

For everyone who said my predictions would be wrong I stick 2 fingers up at ya 512 dec 2011 has been the greatest days of my life since I got

Johnathan Robinson
Johnathan Robinson For everyone who said my predictions would be wrong I stick 2 fingers up at ya!
 
Martin Daniel Bodiseowei
Martin Daniel Bodiseowei 5-12 dec 2011 has been the greatest days of my life since I got admitted back in 2008, its been days to remember.
 
Jean Mah
Jean Mah YEAH! I finish my PRESENTATION !! finished exam le~ start holiday ~ ^^v
 
Bharat Patil
" देखा , बाप बाप होता है और बेटा बेटा होता है !!!!!" सोचो अगर एक साथ बाप और बेटा वन डे मैच के पूरे पचास ओवर खेले तो दोन्हो क्या क्या रेकॉर्ड कर सकते हैं !!!!!!! Wish everyone एक दिन जल्द से जल्द ऐसा हो .... " I am extremely proud of Sachin Tendulkar and Virender Sehwag " ****SHARE****
 
Adam PliNce
Adam PliNce a?c?e?g?i?k?m?o?q?s?u?w?x?z :p :p :p
 
Mfana Sthole
Mfana Sthole i dnt think il get rdy 4 my trip coz evy thing is not going my way
 
Lee Jonghoon
Lee Jonghoon Avicii - Levels 이 곡도 Good Feeling과 같은 곡을 샘플링했군 ㅋ 스웨덴 차트 제대로 된거 발견해서 다행
 
Amit Kumar
Amit Kumar I may neva be good for every one...!! bt, i will be the best for the ones wo belive&still trusting me
 
Prashant Kumar
Prashant Kumar Hey frndz... i dnt hw dis link ws shared to ol ma contacts... its a fb virus wich automatically gt shared to every contact in an add book....... so plz delete d link as soon as possible frm ur wall...........
 
Naykia Harris
Naykia Harris I tried to tell him: "don't play w/ my love; this ya warning, I do not give a fuck"...that's why I line em up shoot em down, that's how I do it now
 
Shericka Charles
Shericka Charles i can't sleep!i guess it's cuz i'm thinkin bout to much.ughh
 
Blake Nichols Nichols
Blake Nichols Nichols Wud Am I d0in!?
 
Myra Velasquez
Myra Velasquez I dont care wat ppl say about as long as my kids r happy im happy i dont live for da bullshit i live for them 2012 its gonna be our year and we gonna shine so bright dat ur cheap ass sun glasses aint gonna to block us out nigga...... (TEAM*MYRA*ZAYA*LELAND*)4 EVER NO DAT
 
Regina Dunfee
Regina Dunfee I love my husband thanks for the good laugh!!!!
 
Marcell Rodriguez
Marcell Rodriguez Gonna Face this L den I Off 2 bed
 
Justin Nelson
Justin Nelson Can't sleep, rocking out to Tool on my Koss headphones :) If you want to get into the Karaoke contest that starts January 8th at Schanes Bar hit me up with a message to make sure I have your song(s) available. $500 first prize and $100 runner-up - so come out this weekend and practice!
 
Nosisa Hanni Dlamini
Nosisa Hanni Dlamini I hv bin single for 6months nw yeepee am proud of myself...lol
 
Ellen Panong-Sia
Ellen Panong-Sia s so sleepy... i wasn't able 2 slep well last nyt. ill make 8 up tonight...
 
Vanessa Mccracken
Vanessa Mccracken this ish sucks i cant sleep. man what the heck can i do to help me sleep...
 
Sabharinath Bala
Sabharinath Bala Attended one of the funniest meetings. I couldn't understand a word of what they spoke (in Chinese), and they were unable to speak most of what I spoke (in 'my' English); end of the day we all logged off 'happily'
 
Kerry Mitchell
Kerry Mitchell nigga don't call me mac for nothing.MURDER MURDER KILL KILL.!!!! GIVE A FUCK ABOUT A LIFE SENTENCE DON'T GET ME STARTED LIL NIGGA'S I DO THIS. FA REAL!!!!
 
Carl 'Spud' Walters
Carl 'Spud' Walters I would just like to say that I am praying for a very good freind to pull threw & get off this life support machine & give me & all ur freinds & ur family the best christmas pressy ever & pull threw that is all we want & I know u can do it buddy so come on fight & make us happy again cause I just want u to know that I am thinking of u all the time ok mate come on buddy im praying for u & ur family I know u can do it,luvs ya mateeee!x
 
Obakeng Petlele
Obakeng Petlele Ah thanx 2 all who have donated me sum moola 4 ma petrol. . .I managed 2 get R650. That showed I mean sumthing 2 sum ppl. I thank u n I appreciated . . .
 
Juneidy Cry
Juneidy Cry you sweet me I sweet you wo men sweet lai sweet qu by Juneidy ^^
 
Patricia Metzermacher Tisnado
Patricia Metzermacher Tisnado UGH.... tomorrow is my Monday! I hate Mondays no matter what day they come on!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment