Tuesday, December 13, 2011

i am always waiting for u life is wht u make it if u think positive then positive u will be u look to end up on tha bottom

Dhiraj Aaryan
Dhiraj Aaryan i am always waiting for u
 
Barbara Gotracksonracks Little
Barbara Gotracksonracks Little life is wht u make it if u think positive then positive u will be u look to end up on tha bottom then thts where u will be thts why i look to be on top thts where i am at never let your outer self tell u tht the enter u is lesser than wht u want it to be get on top and help tha ones on the bottom make it to the top
 
Baba Pot
Baba Pot life is a big great canvas, and you should throw all the paint u can on it***
 
Matty Watts
Matty Watts like 4 wat i like about u through inbox
 
Deborah Walk
Deborah Walk I need a hug! To give me a hug click 'like'.... I believe that I already know who will hug me and who won't! Remember that once u click ' like' you must re-post this status on your wall so I can hug you back. Don't be shy, hugs are lovely and free
 
Jezz Ebba
Jezz Ebba 4 u...STRAW HAT LUFFY,PROBINSYANONG GWAPO AT TORPENG GWAPO
www.youtube.com
somewhere in your heart try to find a place for me, somewhere in your heart I won't care where it would be. one little corner may not mean so much to you, bu...
 
Thabani Magesh Maphumulo
Thabani Magesh Maphumulo Ngcela ukuthatha lelithuba ngbonge kunina bangani, abangfisele usuku oluhle 2dae,NGSWELE AMAGAMA I LOVE U ALL, NASEMNDENI WAM OZUKUZELA, MASHIMANE TRIBE. Kea le bokga
 
Junior Bautista
Junior Bautista hahaha i like that your "boyfriend" messaged me this -->Hey boy sorry to bother hun, I wanna how u know justin.. If u dont mind toask u?? Plz I need to know ;: |hes bf --> http://m.facebook.com/jpartyboi1?refid=0
 
Da'Shaun TrapaHolic Corleone
Da'Shaun TrapaHolic Corleone jody u lied u said u wasn't gonna hit me lol #babyboy
 
Sophia Mclaurin
Sophia Mclaurin ww my boo came to my job to chill wit me until i get off at 8am shocking that he is here thankz baby for being her luv u for that
 
Francis Belinda Gelarge
Francis Belinda Gelarge Boy- I Love U Girl- Shut Up Boy- I will die 4 U Girl- Shut Up Boy- I Cant live witout U Girl- Shut Up Boy- I will buy U blackberry BoldTorch Girl- Really Boy- Shut Up.
 
Pauline Micheal Paul Jude
 
Aisha Daud
Aisha Daud ..0ncE na nGkamli qa d0nT Cry qc s0mdY marealize m0 nA aG MALi aY d' iniiyakan aT qunG d'na maiiTaTama juzT BE hpY Bcz u learn aL0T FR0m daT misTakeZz'
 
Concy Rue M
Concy Rue M hesi kani iwe....i ms u
 
Doe Orozco
Doe Orozco If. U where minee <3 id do all things make u smile try my best keep u .
 
Ernest Sasu
Ernest Sasu E true sey sarkodie go join da 666?mak u listn 2 da wrdz of his l8tst 'preview'!
 
Gbela Ajoke
Gbela Ajoke Hello how far,how was ur night how was ur work i think u did not feel d cold but i personally am missing u.
 
Stanley Smith
Stanley Smith ****imagine u r drvin yo nyc car no trafic no nutin n drnkin a nyc cup of tea n der cumz a big pot hole n u lose control n spil yo tea all ova yo nyc car hw wud u fill***der r ppl who r pot holes in yo life dnt let dam spil yo ol ova yo nyc hut**yoningz frendz
 
Kartel Khalifa Said Popcann
Kartel Khalifa Said Popcann Îs to late u got it when..,thêy saz love iz blind but it wat makes pêople apy 2gether.
 
Charles Nlem
Charles Nlem mr president u 2much.u dey use our money for fashion bar
 
Olagbaye Ruqqypearl Ololade
Olagbaye Ruqqypearl Ololade If you send me any naughty mail again,then off my list you go,Don't make me pour my readymade anger on u#gbam#
 
Dumisani Ncube
Dumisani Ncube Judge not so dt u wont b judge 2.
 
Martese Socaire Parker
Martese Socaire Parker U seeking for somebody who gon' take u out and Do U rIghT well come baby and leT DADdY show u what it FeEls LiKE #i_got_a_thing4u.
 
Funanya Kwentua
Funanya Kwentua SEASONS GREETINGS TO U ALL MY FACEBOOK PEOPLE.LOVE YOU ESPECIALLY YOU OUT THERE THAT YOU KNOW YOURSELF.HOLA!!
 
Ashton Dew Pravin
Ashton Dew Pravin DISAPPOINTMENT! I hate it! U too?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment