Tuesday, December 13, 2011

my boy is feelin alot better now now im startin 2 get a mad head ache thank u Jundamara my son Girla shame on u all M still single: Read it

Domo Blewonski
Domo Blewonski my boy is feelin alot better now now im startin 2 get a mad head ache thank u Jundamara my son....
 
Jass Arora
Jass Arora Girla shame on u all............. M still single.......:-)
 
Theerthananda Raju
Read it.. You Will Say me "Thanks" For Sharing This Story :-) A little Indian Boy wanted Rs50, so he prayed 4 weeks, but nothing happened. Finally he decided 2 write a letter 2 God requesting Rs50. When post office staff received a letter addressed 2 God, they forwarded it 2 the President. ... ... President was so amused, she instructed her secretary 2 send the little boy Rs 20. As she thought Rs50 would be a lot of money for him. The little boy was delighted with Rs20 & decided 2 write a thank u note 2 God. 'Dear God, Thank u very much 4 sending d money. However, I noticed dat u ev sent it through 'Rashtrapati Bhavan' (Through Government Building) & those corrupt donkeys ate my 30 rupees! :D' Hope U Will Share It Too And thus Give Your Friends Some Good Laugh :p
 
Irreplaceable Gentleburick
Irreplaceable Gentleburick Wats it wiv dis statement fbkers have been using as status 'DON'T BE HAPPY IF SO MANY PEOPLE WANT YOU........COZ CHEAP THINGS HAVE MANY BUYERS' dats totally not true 'DAT PEOPLE WANT YOU DOESN'T MEAN DEY ARE TO GET YOU OR CAN AFFORD TO HAVE U.....it only means,U ARE A DESIRABLE ASSET' #gbam#
 
Toyin Ola
Toyin Ola No mata hw hard u try...
 
Jabu Ndhlovu
Jabu Ndhlovu Yeeeeeeeeh!. Thank u God. I made it. Woooooo! Hooooooo! Thank u God again and again. I passed them all. Gonna do my final year.
 
Diamond Laneaux
Diamond Laneaux Bout to go to sleep cuz I got things to do in da AM. None like u hoes I gotta do my thang. Love shoppin so I gotta get a fit for I can sho ya how I drop it! Lol im crazy! BYE bugger faces
 
Jay Love Heraldo
Jay Love Heraldo Mhl kng. Asawa ko jayson.busy pa vah u Mz u muwah lve u pati kay mhl kng Helen ko mz u and Love u muwah
 
Shamas Ali
Shamas Ali SIR JI FOR U
www.youtube.com
What An Excellent Combination of The Great Shankar Jaikishan & The Immortal Muhammad Rafi Sir. MOVIE: DHARTI (1970) MUSIC: SHANKAR JAIKISHAN STARRING: RAJIND...
 
Paola Ramirez
Paola Ramirez Hate waking up in the middle of the night n then u cant go back to sleep...
 
Simon Sekwati
Simon Sekwati HAPPYBIRTHDAY 2 my spiritual mother i luv u
 
Sophie Githuka
Sophie Githuka boring dec and so facked up fool of cuts kama kawa our god but stil ladies this is for u treat ur selves like queens and let the world know that ur a queen
 
Lesiba Tweakie Kgomo
Lesiba Tweakie Kgomo u won't know if u haven't tried...
 
Anshaaf Davids
Anshaaf Davids Happy bdy luqmaan!may da ALMIGHTY grnt u all ur heart desires insha...enjy ur day
 
Felicia Dean
Felicia Dean *lms* 4 a song dat reminds me of u
 
Shahaeed RiphootieNix
Shahaeed RiphootieNix Man jus up lookin at des pics of hootie man I jus cnt stop thinkin bout him imy u bro luv u REST N PEACE LIL BRO HOOTIE
 
Abdulkareem Alabi
Abdulkareem Alabi who would u send 2 jail btw babaginda and obasanjo ?
 
Bonny Rohra
Bonny Rohra I love u, not because u are with me all the time.. But, i love u because i juzz live to BE WITH U :D Maahi is her name, let the world know my dreams, the person who makes me smile when even dust wettens up my eyes :D
 
Motebang Tibi Lebeko
Motebang Tibi Lebeko when is it the right time 2 start drinking when u are at a xmas party
 
Adeoye Bose
Adeoye Bose Lord search me with ur mercy 4 surprises in dis last minute n give me unmeasurable Gifts.Gud mrning frnds bless u all
 
Frank Saulle
Frank Saulle had fun today with all my new friends<3 especially kim, love u honayyy
 
Daniel Danny
Daniel Danny D beautiful ones re living already, d ones not yet burn re d offspring of dese living ones. if u tink i`m lying luk at urself in the mirror nd tell me if u re beautifully made or not, then u ll testify dat u re among d beauitiful ones living. what is ur point of view?
 
Ranti Zarat Olabisi
Ranti Zarat Olabisi Learn 2 live in d NOW,not 2morrow (d future) but now b'cos u were created 4 dis moment &dis moment 4 u.
 
Sagarika Das
Sagarika Das gud nit frnz....luv u...chhuuummmmmaaaaaahhhhhh
 
Destiny S Phillips Lapalle
Destiny S Phillips Lapalle kant wait til 2mro nyt 2 chl wid dah cuzins! and show them hw wellys dooz it! il show u hw 2 party!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment