Tuesday, December 13, 2011

i want something from she This is a story of a girl who cried a river and drowned the whole world and while she looked so sad in photographes i

Hanedy Leong
Hanedy Leong i want something from she...
 
Ashlie Ann Fisher
Ashlie Ann Fisher This is a story of a girl who cried a river and drowned the whole world and while she looked so sad in photographes i absolutly love her when she smiles <3
 
Adekunle Babatunde Abel
Adekunle Babatunde Abel Up chelsea for beating mancity. I also know that very soon Arsenal will beat man city.
 
Wesley Joseph
Wesley Joseph A Saudi Prince went to Germany to study. A month later, he sends a letter to his dad saying:"Berlin is wonderful, people are nice and I really like it here,but I'm a bit ashamed to arrive to school with my gold Mercedes when all my teachers travel by train." Sometime later he gets a letter from his dad with a ten million dollar check saying:"Stop embarrassing us, go and get yourself a train too”!
 
Sh Maka
www.youtube.com
Gloria Gaynor I Will Survive At first I was afraid I was petrified. Kept thinking I could never live without you by my side. But then I spent so many nights ...
 
Kevin Amaya
Kevin Amaya i swear i fuck up in every relationship n shyt i swear i lyk bein single better
 
Leslie Rhyne
Leslie Rhyne I hate not being able to sleep... I always think about things i regret and how different my life would be had a made better choices... But even now, I'd only change one thing, and its long gone.
 
Aijaz Aslam
Aijaz Aslam i want jalebi
 
Luciano De Lima Silva
Luciano De Lima Silva Hahaha!!! naughty boy!
www.youtube.com
Więcej na http://www.chamsko.pl
 
Ruben Alcorta IV
Ruben Alcorta IV I gotta start dating
 
Mladen Ristić
Mladen Ristić Poginuli Srbin i Nemac u drugom svetskom ratu i otisli kod Svetog Petra. Kaze im Sveti Petar ” Posto ste poginuli u ratu moracete da idete u pakao ali mozete da birate dal cete u Nemacki ili Srpski pakao”. Pitaju Nemac i Srbin “A kakva je razlika izmedju ta dva pakla”, Sveti Petar im objasni ” Razlika je u tome sto u Nemackom paklu jedete kasiku govana dnevno a u Srpskom kofu govana dnevno! Nemac kaze “Ja odoh u moj pakao” dok Srbin rece “I ja idem u moj pakao taman jeo kofu govana”. Prodje neko vreme i sratnu se Nemac i Srbin i pricaju kako se izdrzava, Nemac kaze “Meni nije tolko lose pojedes tu kasiku govana i posle si miran ceo dan” a kako je tebi upita Nemac Srbina a Srbin mu odgovara “ma znas kakvi smo ti mi Srbi nikako da ispostujemo kaznu JEDAN DAN NEKO UKRAO KOFU, DRUGI DAN NESTALO GOVANA I STALO TAKO” xaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxa
 
Lollar Oni
Lollar Oni I believe that every single event in life happens in an opportunity to choose love over fear. -Oprah
 
Lauren Vezasie
Lauren Vezasie packing up all my books! This may take a wee bit longer than I thought...
 
Mary Irene Tabita Abarca
Mary Irene Tabita Abarca ..Never mind, I'll find someone like you I wish nothing but the best for you, too Don't forget me, I begged, I remember you said Sometimes it lasts in love, but sometimes it hurts instead Sometimes it lasts in love, but sometimes it hurts instead...
www.youtube.com
Read the title and you'll know ;) No copyright intended. Um, I think I've figured out what my favorite flower is. ROSES ARE SO PRETTY :D
 
Nikiya Rodriguez
Nikiya Rodriguez I feel sorry for people who have no back bone n cant come out n tell someone how they feel n gotta be a ass to everyone cuz they arent happy but whatever u the ones who have to live with that not me cuz I know where I am in life n I got what I want n from here I am only going up with my family so u cant get to me lmao
 
Kyle K-Mac McCullough
Kyle K-Mac McCullough Its kind of fun to see all these posts abouts all nighters and studying for finals since i dont have to worry about that anymore :)
 
Jayvion Caraballo
Jayvion Caraballo I really can't sleep without you here! I got insomnia! R/s
 
Tony Oceguera
Tony Oceguera walking on a dream how can i explain talking to myself will i see again?
www.youtube.com
Music video by Empire Of The Sun performing Walking On A Dream (Video).
 
Eileen Leslie
Eileen Leslie all i want for christmas is to talk to CHEF anne burrell for an hour to get my head straight!!!!
 
Yoses Ginting
Yoses Ginting Jesus, write my life story as you want....and i know i'll be amazed, cause U never dissapointed me...
 
Chemu Max
Chemu Max U knw I med a promis,that i intend2kip,my grace wil b suficient in evry tym of nid.my lv wil b da anchor dat u can hold onto.ths is da promis av med2u!
 
Gerald Geeforce Gangeni
Gerald Geeforce Gangeni m a hustler m gng to gt t in anyway i was born a hustler.
 
Priscilla Rivera
Priscilla Rivera Missin my babygirls cant wait till friday I love my babies! My family! My mommy! My sissy! My love! Nite all!
 
Brandon Wells
Brandon Wells E.O.C. on Wednesday who do you kno that wakes up at midnight to study....I better get a 90 or higher on this sh#%...
 
Shafqat Shahid
Shafqat Shahid A lady to a beggar- Hey boy!! I have certainly seen you some where :O :/ ? Beggar: Oh madam, you forgot me!! . . . . . . . We are friends on facebook.....hahah...........
 

No comments:

Post a Comment