Tuesday, December 13, 2011

ksepian lgebunda wdah pulanghikz hikzlove u bunda i upload my picture pls check and comment as u like Making million of friends Is not an achievement The Achievement is To make A Friend Wholl stand U When million

Nael Aangrha
Nael Aangrha ksepian lge,bunda wdah pulang,,hikz hikzlove u bunda
 
Sahil Jain
Sahil Jain i upload my picture, pls check and comment as u like.......
 
Rakesh Kumar
Rakesh Kumar Making million of friends, Is not an achievement, The Achievement is To make A Friend Who`ll stand U When million are against U.
 
Stephen Katuhura Vimtim
Stephen Katuhura Vimtim Oh Jesus u are the God of possibility in u i put my trust thanks 4 savin mi Lord.
 
Sarrisa Pretty-gurl Wall
Sarrisa Pretty-gurl Wall i l <3 VE YOU MY MR.MAN Andrew Jenks..MUAH MISS U BAYBEE..SO ALL U HOES BETTA BCK DWN OR GET PUT DWN..N WORD OF ADVISE DONT BE WRITING MY MAN ASKN HIM FOR HIS NUMBR..HE ALREADY HAS A WOMEN..HE DONT NEED TRASH..LMAO..NEWAYS G'NITE FCKBOOKRZ..
 
Katlego Olebogeng
Katlego Olebogeng Peopl lets stop buyn dio tse di rkswan blackmacket fas fast go sena lyk whr u bought da tin coz ér ar ppl whu trac eir prprtieseithr tech or mutie, éy catch ya éy l cmplct ur lyf.
 
Ladytorrance Tate
Ladytorrance Tate UGH.. WAS SLEEPIN GOOD TILL MA BAY WOKE ME UP I HATE GETIN WOKE UP OUTTA A GOOD SLEEP*.*.*.*#L.I.K.E IF U STILL UP!!..
 
Vipul Dixit
Vipul Dixit Can u read this status?
 
Megha Negi
Megha Negi eyes tell a lot about a prson specially when they r in love true love shines only through ur eyes only if u know how to read them with ur heart
 
Bradley Mendez
Bradley Mendez Goodnight peeps! May God look over and protect u and your loved ones tonight!
 
Taniela Latu
Taniela Latu hi i am sick of u all
search.babylon.com
 
Justice Okocha
Justice Okocha May u enjoy peace and victory as u start ur day with d mind of CHRIST amen. Remain blessed
 
Arian Romero
Arian Romero Hahah ur not wiiz khalifa elsa wiiz actually HAS ppl dat liik hiim un like u chavalona xD
 
Alejandra Valle
 
Bala Nemahunguni Ini
Bala Nemahunguni Ini Just got my baby back thank u for taking care of her.
 
Sara Seears
Sara Seears IM THE BEST like if u think so comment if u dont 1.if u <3 me inbox me 2.if u hate me comment 3.if u think im mean put :o this face on my wall 4.if u think im nice do :) dis face in a inbox
 
Faritzy Ibrahim
Faritzy Ibrahim don't make me close one more door,idont wanna hurt anymore,stay in my arms if you dare or must I imagine you there,don't walk away from me..I have nothing if I don't have u
 
Thant Boomzong
Thant Boomzong I dnt wana c u cry,,n i dnt wana be d one to tel u a lie,,so hw'd u let it go,wn u,,jst dnt knw wts on,d othr side of d door,,wn u walkin out tk abt it...Evrytng i tri to rmmbr here... jst went off m head,,so im a do d bst i cn to mke u tö undstn...Cz i knw dr's nvr a rte tme to say goodby,,n if u rlly feel d way,,wt i feel abt u,,girl its nt u its jst me,, cz i nvr wana say to u"A good bye"..
 
Tyrell Dennis
Tyrell Dennis LMS if u on dis with me
 
Rebecca Nikki Ndwalane
Rebecca Nikki Ndwalane Shit pretoria is hot tjo i cn fl my skin flsh bñg black 4rm witin. hhayi i wana go home, i nid cmpny ppl im bord, aln & goin 4a swim so if any1 wnts 2swim wit me hala at me neh &yes u cn stil hala if u wnt2 swim wit me bt u far away*esho eHalf-naked* &no
 
Thato Crzy Gal Zolas
Thato Crzy Gal Zolas ExBoyfriend: If I could rearrange the alphabet, I would put the u and I together... ExGirlfriend: That's so sweet Awww ExBf: :D really! So will you get back together with me? ExGf: Actually I think i like the alphabet the way is now, with n and o beside each other. Exbf: Why? ExGf: IT SPELLS NO
 
Shimah Hasim
Shimah Hasim kathleen Garcia Hernandez pls i'm begging u dn't distrub saizull ~ dn't even dare to add his fb ~ dn't make me hurt u ~
 
Dave Shumpert
Dave Shumpert we need to have drunk sez ha me and u yes u
 
Arun Dhadwal
This Picture was Taken in 1956.Thats a HARD DISK drive with 5 MB of storage. In September 1956, IBM launched the 305 RAMAC, the first 'SUPER' computer with a hard disk drive (HDD). The HDD weighed over a ton and stored 5 MB of data. Read more: - http://www.hoax-slayer.com/1956-hard-disk-drive.shtml - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IBM_305_RAMAC If you liked this post, like "its different" to receive all new similar updates. Plz don't do so if u have already liked "its different" as doing it again goes for unlike :( follow the link to do so directly http://www.facebook.com/plugins/likebox.php?href=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FIts.Different.Online
 
Peter Scoop Fgs
Peter Scoop Fgs U no in Ur heart if he/she is the one u wanna settle down with
 

1 comment:

  1. Motivation is the art of getting people to do what you want them to do because they want to do it. See the link below for more info.

    #getting
    www.matreyastudios.com

    ReplyDelete