Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Oh I love u parkway : In the depths of winter I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer Albert Let's support local artist Michaela Harrison

Jonson William
Jonson William Oh I love u parkway (:
 
Parth S Mukherjee
Parth S Mukherjee "In the depths of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer." - Albert
 
Pat Bryant
Pat Bryant Let's support local artist Michaela Harrison and Chuck Perkins Thursday Nite 8-11 pm t Cafe Instanbul
Come and check out Michaela Harrison at Cafe Istanbul, Thursday 8pm to 11pm. Her last show was truly magical. If you wish to be transformed and inspired by music, check out New Orleans' newest performance hall inside of the Healing Center. Arrive early and have diner at our great restaurant Fatoush. Also, there are lots of parking spaces in the back of the building. I hope to see you there. .
 
Norman Deeds
Norman Deeds ..I thot he ws go luf @ me or smuthn,bt 2 my suprise,wth hs hand on my sholdr he syd "LET IT MY YOUNG MAN,GOD HAS ALREAD DONE IT 4 U"..
 
Yszay Paclian Luianne
Yszay Paclian Luianne To all INAANAKS: Requirements to claim your gift: 1. original copy of your baptismal certificate. 2. Certified TRUE and ORIGINAL copy of your birth certificate. (NSO-Yellow) ... ... 3. NBI Clearance of your Parents 4. Baptismal Picture of you and me 5. Exact time, date and location of your Baptismal. 6. What was the first gift that I have given you. 7. Any proof that I am your Ninong|Ninang... 8. Screen shot Required. 9. No Authorization Letters 10. A 15minutes Production Number, with atleast 20 lifting and 20 acrobatic stunts.. Bring your own CD.. (ala-Showtime) Incomplete requirements = NO GIFT No Requirements = NO FOOD and GIFT No Proxies when passing the requirements. No amuyongs and alalays when claiming. Please pass these on or before December 23,2011 AT 11:59 PM HAHAHAHA. GOOD AFTERNOON - REPOST [!

Likes

Yszay Paclian Luianne
 
Samira Ali
Samira Ali Dear bus drivers, i know u think its fun 2 scare me wen i cross the road but im on 2 u. ur not gonna run me over. 2 can play this game
 
Tido T T Mpholoane
Tido T T Mpholoane Now I know somethings wrong, was first hungry then I grab myself something to chaw, after eating I got hungry again, funny part is the hunger is worse than it was before I ate. Think my sister is right, Tebogo Mpholoane, haha ''You are wasting food Thato and you don't even get big''... I am now HUNGRY!!
 
Armie Gabuna
Armie Gabuna yeahhhh all "J Girls" xmas party time i luv it.......
 
George Kafizas
George Kafizas How zit Kev, ganjani yuena hamba? Mushe mushe I hope. Mina Mina sia lapa Cyprus manji, Mina cona lo business ka mina enaenza lo shadeports. And lo shade sails. Ini yuen a enza yuen a? I agree you need a hair cut, short back and sides, just like the old days in the police.
 
Dajanique Jobe
Dajanique Jobe I am bord
 
Sbosh Nomaqopecho
Sbosh Nomaqopecho I remember him...
 
Roy Jacob's
Roy Jacob's am havin a terrible hangover pliz sumone get me a mosi...........jst kidding wit u people hws yo doing i cant complain am great jst thinking of wat to do next.
 
Megan Mechetti
Megan Mechetti Lmfao yo said that tho I'm not even mad I can only laugh about this now I swear the only thing I'm mad is I got woke. Up to see it Lls pointless I'm done wit u and the bullshit all together since that's how u feelin Smh.... Gooooodniiiiggghhhttt <3
 
Melissa Stonehill-Publicity
Melissa Stonehill-Publicity I just love Mattisyahu- he's so cool, stretches the boundaries perfectly http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gv-7WdpB72o
 
Paul Shepherd
Paul Shepherd I NEED SOME PAPA JOHNS :O dominos just doesn't compare
 
Tyler Boozie Vandenboss
Tyler Boozie Vandenboss i take roofies for fun
 
Mancoba Youngwesly Kubheka
 
Jamez Estrada
Jamez Estrada So my wii comes back home today, can't wait to play Skyward Sword... And the reason why my brother bought me MK7 was to keep me busy so he can play Skyward Sword... haha, he doesn't know about my addiction of mario kart... when i first got my ds, that was my first game, played that shit for years, still play it now... well until he bought me mk7, so i'm going to beat it before my wii comes in and play Skyward Sword when it comes in.
 
Jocelyn Norio
Jocelyn Norio i lke this song
www.youtube.com
From the Album PASKO NA! KANTA KITA! of the KITA Choir of Calbayog City
 
Edgar Alvarado
Edgar Alvarado We got the LEft supporting a President who's misrepresented them, at least when it comes to Foreign Policies. Then we got so-called Conservatives who believe that by implementing more laws will actually change the demeanor of a society, thus making it a safer Country.. Why do we have the left trying to embrace Political Philosophies that are Foreign to the foundation of this country? Do they not see that just because it's been used in other countries it doesn't mean it will work here?! Why do we have the Conservative Right very quickly giving up some of the Freedom, they same freedom through bumper stickers say "FreeDom isn't FRee."? WHy are they acting like 3rd World Countries? And can Somebody please explain to me why you guys just Don't Give A Fuck? Latinos don't give a rats ass, Oh, but if it has to do with Immigration, right away they got their Signs Ready to march! but i guess that's because the Laws don't apply to them. Asians, they just don't want shit to do with Politics, they ignore it completely and you. Blacks, well, i guess many still feel repressed and feel like the Government still owes them something for what they're ancestors went through. Whites, they're all over the board!
 
Anakaren Becerra
Anakaren Becerra that feeling that I get at 2 in the morning of suicide thoughts cuz nothing goes right ...ridiculous bleh fuck you depression...gotta go back to a psychologist -___- ...worse thing yet no one answers when I need help..how is everything going to shit? fuck it alcohol my salvation (; night
 
ZOesophiia Dw
ZOesophiia Dw Nice ta nice ta know ya , lets do ehht aqain ; how we did it on a one niqht stand, qirl i wannah be more than a friend ..... To yaaah <3 D.J Boog
 
Malcom Jones
Malcom Jones It’s About the Way You Finish TODAY’S SCRIPTURE “I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith” (2 Timothy 4:7, NIV) TODAY’S WORD from Joel and Victoria So often, when people make mistakes, they get down on themselves and think, “If only...” “I should have...” “What if...?” It’s easy to feel like you’ve missed the best plan for your life. That’s when people get discouraged and stop pursuing their God-given dreams. But understand today, just because you’ve made a mistake or failed in some way, that doesn’t cancel God’s plan. God never disqualifies you. He never says, “Go sit on the sidelines. You’ve blown it too many times. You’ve got too many weaknesses.” No, God always gives you another chance! Some of the great people in the Bible made very poor choices. The apostle Paul started off as a murderer, yet his destiny was bigger than his mistakes. He ended up becoming a great leader and writing over half of the New Testament. What am I saying? Our mistakes, our failures, our poor choices don’t have to keep us from our God-given destiny. With God, it’s not about the way you start in life, it’s about the way you finish. Receive His grace today and embrace the bright future He has in store for you! A PRAYER FOR TODAY Father, thank You for Your grace and mercy to me. I trust that my days are ordered of You. I ask that You strengthen and empower me to fulfill Your call on my life. I love You and bless You today in Jesus’ name. Amen. — Joel & Victoria Osteen
 
Joel Garcia
Joel Garcia I can understand why the first one was successful enough for a sequel, BUT WHY 3?! STOP RUINING MY CHILDHOOD TO THE GROUND!
www.youtube.com
http://bit.ly/clevvermovies - Click to Subscribe! http://Facebook.com/ClevverMovies - Become a Fan! http://Twitter.com/ClevverMovies - Follow Us! Alvin and t...
 
Libi Kavanah
Libi Kavanah I am a seeing I guide dog, leading those who ask into right vision of wholeness that is the dimension of goodness
 

No comments:

Post a Comment