Tuesday, December 13, 2011

EVERY BOY'S WISH:Im not a prince but my life partner should be a princess REAL MAN WISH:My life partner may not be a princessbut i promise i'll treat her like a

Suresh Goud Suresh
Suresh Goud Suresh EVERY BOY'S WISH:Im not a prince ,but my life partner should be a princess REAL MAN WISH:My life partner may not be a princess,but i promise i'll treat her like a princess...
 
Tammy Bray
Tammy Bray i always seem to get the raw end of something , i do without so others can have this yr im putting me first
 
Victoria Girouard
Victoria Girouard Working till 2 & then might go to the gym. Regardless its homework time after that. I have one more class & its finals & I just don't want to.
 
Destiny Reneé
Destiny Reneé GeeGee Ray <==== You stressing me out with all your baggage!!! I repeat BAGGAGE BITCH......!
 
Jose Rios
Jose Rios Just got back from dropping off my mom at the airport,may god protect her on her trip...I love you Mom.
 
Quenesha Racks
Quenesha Racks And I say hell yeah fuccin right
 
Montreal Mookie Roberson
Montreal Mookie Roberson mind made up....I will b havin CJ a lil b'day get 2gether.....on his birthday which is Sunday he will b turnin 3......I will repost everyday sos can't nobody say they didn't kno......if u come u come if u don't......well F U 2!!!!!!!!
 
Anafe Mae Daan
Anafe Mae Daan hapit na jud aku burtdey =] hatag mu gift bwahahhaha lol i hope _____ naa ka sa aku burtdeyy para hapy ang burtdey nkuh =]
 
Roneil Rajeev
Roneil Rajeev Preeti Nand it was nice seeing you at work today and yes, I was very consciously aware of so many guys checking you out. So simple and yet so effortlessly pretty. Here is one of those few girls who realises that you can still turn heads without using any make-up! Do your 'thang' gurl. You head-turner you!!!
 
Gucci Wang
Gucci Wang Do^ng\ tie^n\ de^~ kiem' nhung cung~ de^~ lam\ ng\ : " Do^i? thay long\ nhie^u\ ho'n, ma^t' ta^t' ca? nie^m\ vui.." => 1 die^u\ xin hay~ nho' mai~, du'ng\ danh' ma^t' chinh' minh\.....!!
 
Todd Boock
Todd Boock Well I figured why I was getting such crappy mileage out of the bronco..the driver's side parking brake cable was stuck partially engauged. I temporarily disconnected it untill I can gt a new cable
 
Vee Moore
Vee Moore Ok, why am I laying here @ 3:10 in da morning watching 'Jumping The Broom', crying like a big ol baby!!!! smh.....
 
James Mclellan
James Mclellan Hopefully I can fight through this trying time I hope my treatment is successful not keen on haven to have an operation .....
 
Jason Gallentine
Jason Gallentine I just finished watching The Adjustment Bureau and I think its a good movie, but it would be realy strange if it was true.
 
Akasha Goddessofdarkness Lady-death
Akasha Goddessofdarkness Lady-death i need to slow wind on somethin lolz i need my morning desert
www.youtube.com
Music video by R. Kelly performing Slow Wind. (C) 2005 Zomba Recording, LLC
 
Tiauana BeyondBeautiful Miller
Tiauana BeyondBeautiful Miller Just making it in. enjoyed my nite wen u see me smiling dat means I'm sad but wen u see me looking down I'm happy as ever dnt nobody knows wat I go through. I need to talk to my sis Shaniqua Belgrave. Hun where is u wen I need u. Some people I just wish I never met. Everything I'm going through now ima put it all in Gods hands. Can't trust too many going bak to the basic. Patiently waiting on my car u learn better u do better. Every dog has its day. Goodnight fbf
 
Hypa Glanton
Hypa Glanton MONEY TOKZ 2 ME ND IT JST SAID I DU
 
James Conrad Lorete
JESUS I believe in YOU, JESUS I belong to YOU! If you believe in Him - "Like it" If you belong to him - "SHARE" it.
 
Be Hoang Ngo
Be Hoang Ngo We will officially move in our brand new 'dream home' this weekend in Manor Lakes, Wyndham Vale (about 40Km West of Melbourne CBD). Families, relatives, friends, workmates, clients, etc would like to give a hand....ALL WELCOME! :). I think we still a lot of things to do. I would take at least 3 weeks off work to settle down. This year instead of taking leave for holiday, I will spend time with my home! Cheers :)
 
Mary Crook
Mary Crook oh dear here we go again back to work :( busy day ahead so hopefully be4 i know it its 5pm :)
 
Kalista Mae Braughton
Kalista Mae Braughton Oh, how He loves us, oh. And Heaven meets Earth like an unforeseen kiss and my heart starts rattling inside of my chest. I don't have time to maintain these regrets when I think about the way, oh, how He loves us, oh
 
Nanabayin Robertson
Nanabayin Robertson JAH JAH PROTECTED I ND I TRU OUT DA NYT,MI GIVE THANKS ND PRAISE ALWAYS..
 
Young Prynce
Young Prynce It's a beautiful night nd we looking for something dumb to do hey baby I think I wanna marry u <3
 
Mellissa Goodgirlgonebad Jones
Mellissa Goodgirlgonebad Jones Up just laying in the bed thinking about alit of stuff.....I was gon give this "love" thingy a second chance but I changed my mind...I've been hurt too many times...I'm not trying to have someone to throw fuel to the flam I need someone that'll help me heal my heart and let down my guards!!!
 
Joju George
Joju George Great thought....even i feel it is true in my current team !!!
True!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment