Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Laying next to the girl of my dreamsjust cant sleepeasy as it seemsso im on my phonewhat a jerkim not alone DD for shorti cant tell u longshe more

Allen Ritcher
Allen Ritcher Laying next to the girl of my dreams...just cant sleep...easy as it seems...so im on my phone..what a jerk...im not alone.. DD for short..i cant tell u long...she more than an angel..my hearts never wrong...so i make my status...as i bid u farewell...she gives me a life..and she saves me from hell!!!
 
Citra Helga Firmansyah
Citra Helga Firmansyah Focus makes u have a great idea for better solutions!
 
Izzy Reyes
Izzy Reyes Fuk Wut I Said ,Dont Mean Shit Now, Fuk All Dem Kisses They Dont Mean Jak :P Fuk U , U Hoe Dont Want U Bak Stay With Ur Ugly Fat As White Bitch La Gringa Cant Top A Puerto Rican Ha Niikaa
 
Nii Ęli Mills-Tettey
Nii Ęli Mills-Tettey Text between boy an girl. Boy- hey babe.. I really enjoyed last time.. Want me to come over and give u more of ma good wood? :D Girl- babe.. The condom broke I'm pregnant. My patents want to meet u Boy- hey. Just moved to Jamaica with parents. Best of luck. LMFAO! Hahaha
 
Sue Nagasha
Sue Nagasha kindly asks kenyans to vote vote vote for raila odinga,thank u.............lovely day friends
 
Casey Martinez
Casey Martinez I LOVE YOU JESUS CHRIST/ LORD!!! Glad your in MY LIFE... GLAD you came to SAVE ME!... I would never know the DEBT you took for ME UPON THAT CROSS! I LOVE U!!!
 
James Emeh
James Emeh JOIN D FUNKIEST STREET PARTY AS WE SET ABA ON FIRE!!! FOI 2011 road show on sat 17th Dec by 10am. Takeoff: 60 Tenant rd. Dress: FOI T- shirt on black Jeans. Call Monibag (08189985019) FOI 2011 ...hav u seen somthin like it
 
Rahuldeb Biswas GreenHeart Arrian
Rahuldeb Biswas GreenHeart Arrian Everything is fair in love & war. but, war is much better than love..bcoz in war, either u live or u die.but in love, niether u live nor u die...
 
Home Wreakers
Home Wreakers Who do u think is the most sexiest boy n girl in kempsey write on my wall who u think and let's see who's name comes up the most
 
Pius Peter
Pius Peter Dis weather na d best ever. shee u feel am?!
 
Manaka Ndlangamandla
Manaka Ndlangamandla count ur blessingz name 1 by 1 nd it wil supryz u wat da Lord has dne*mwanin wrld
 
Lucy Matlapeng
Lucy Matlapeng IF U CANT HAVE WAT U LOVE...THEN LOVE WAT U HAVE
 
Vimal Upadhyay
When u wake up in d morninghey u made my day wit u'r message..it bought a smile to my face...a big thank u...u mean a lot to me!!! gud morning
 
Kevin K Voh
Kevin K Voh Its only in campus where u gonna pass without reading
 
Amalinda Ally
Amalinda Ally Dad always in our hearts.may your soul rest in peace. Love u daddy
 
Jacklyn Rose
Jacklyn Rose Im just Happy:)))))0 Makes things seem easier!!! Love u 2!!!!
 
Enekwe Chukwunonso Daniel
Enekwe Chukwunonso Daniel Hi to u all.i need some 1 to call me or text me on 08091670049
 
Inezz Erskin
Inezz Erskin I jus wanna take this time to thank everyone for my bdat shoutouts...each and everyone touched my heart. They all were very sweet of you all to take the time to wish me a great day, now i dont hav to talk about ya when i see ya.cause it woulda been on like butter popcorn(in madeas voice),ya haerd me...luv u all.god bless
 
Naomi Imanbakri
Naomi Imanbakri Its my dads birthday!! Wish him luck and full of happiness ...we love u..
 
Woe Sed
Woe Sed Nigga did 3 years on crutches riding right now with fractured tail bone im true to this hating as niggas go anywhere ask about wat the fuck u think my name horse man for walking over everything shit driving me a wall dick riding ass niggas I built my name
 
T-baba Barthelemy
T-baba Barthelemy lol internet gangsters... like my nigga Eddy Bossou be sayin dats #weak man i got a click full of young goons and they all bout dat we been pullin niggas G cards since 03,04 or the old chances days i bet that rap pussy nigga rememba dat day one of my git put him 2 sleep knocked out clean trust me u dnt want no problem wit the 3rd even them bitches will tell u that we dnt give a fuck nigga run up on a nigga shit anytime anyday nigga i'll walk around wit my chess out in my city aint nor niggas will check me i bet that street credit high fuck boy all da real niggas got love for t-baba if any of u rap niggas got a problem wit me or my side holla at me dnt be uploadin status trynna sound tough and shit bitch made azz nigga now im hot stay in ur lane dnt make me burn of u fuck niggas #bloawwww
 
Melanie Hmar
Melanie Hmar ..wats up wth ol ds gals bragging bout their heights both directly & indirectly on their stats..!! Keipoh 5''8 ka ni ve tho alawm! Ka ngoih mai2 hi.. Xiaawm teh u!! :p
 
Jo-landa Vena Karunga
Jo-landa Vena Karunga A woman is like a tea-bag u need 2 put her in hot water, in order to see how STRONG she is (*_*)...! Blessed day ya'll.
 
Juanito Rivera
Juanito Rivera Like if u still awke
 
Oppong Emmanuel
Oppong Emmanuel Dear DivineTrinity, A LETTER TO THE HOLY TRINITY. What shld be ur ceremonial wishes, oh Son Of God? U are always happy & rejoicing, so how can we say Happy B'day to U? Angels are celebrating dis day in Heaven. All living things dat have breathe, worldwide cannot hide dis joy in their hears. What then can we say to u &how old are u? Some say u are é ancient of days; others are even mad @ ur age &existence; some ever wonder why u're never regarded as é late & past God; yet I know u're God of Living generations. All we say is, praise & holiness be to ur name U Sovereign God!! H. Trinity, I know, Yes I know, dat for dis great festivity, u'll pour ur gifts on ur invited guest, of whom é Spirit testifies dat we are é Sons of God thru ur Salvation. I beseech u, Oh Spirit of God, dat grant ur gift of life, repentance & endurance to anyone who just mention ur Name/ even hear Good News being preached in dis season. Spirit of God, may u revive é weak in Spirit & redeem é captives; & let dis Special day be indeed a restoration day. Thank U, Holy Trinity for dis grace & answered prayer in Jesus Name. Amen!! Your Redeemed Son, E.k.O. Emmanuel Oppong.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment