Wednesday, December 7, 2011

U would think drama would come from parents with lil kids not 13 n 14 year oldsthis man hav lost his damn mine we not n hoodo hell no I

Katherine Wright
Katherine Wright U would think drama would come from parents with lil kids not 13 n 14 year olds.....this man hav lost his damn mine we not n hood...o hell no I can't shut up no longer...play ground ok but hood no sir I gotta gov it to ya he not my child but I'm his momma today......

Likes

Green-Lewis Brucetta
 
Victor Ramalho
Victor Ramalho http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEcImC1FIdw&sns=fb
www.youtube.com
Brazil... the best place in the word. Brasil... o melhor lugar do mundo.
 
Dominic ParRa
Dominic ParRa .....____________________ , ,__ ....../ `---___________----_____] - - - - - - - - ░ ▒▓▓█D ...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/ .....), ---.(_(__) / ....// (..) ), ----" ...//___// ..//___// .//___// POW POW!!!

Likes

Ahmad Aziz
 
Barb Groth
Barb Groth Jingle bells, Batman smells, Robin layed an egg, stuck her butt in Pizza Hut and blew the place away, HEY! :O Just getting into the x-mas spirit. Don't mind me!!!!!LMAO
 
Effi SuperStunny Ekwere
Effi SuperStunny Ekwere It seems like all females dress the same, but hey that's their fashion choice. Forever 21... /;o

Likes

Don Dank Williams
 
Ma Veronica Torres
Ma Veronica Torres yow yow mabilisang pag gawa ng I/O PSY :d galeeeeeng namin ni Pauline Joyce ! flash :#

Likes

Pauline Joyce
 
Carlos Reigota
Carlos Reigota NECESSITO DUM ABRAÇO!!!!!! Para abraçar-me, por favor, faz click em "Gosto" depois copia-o e partilha-o no teu mural. Provavelmente eu já saberei quem me vai abraçar...... Recorda que uma vez que clicas em "Gosto" tens de o copiar e colar no teu mural para que eu possa devolver-te o abraço. Vai ser interessante perceber quantos amigos te vão abraçar. Os abraços são geniais, são medicinais, dás-me um ??? ;)

Likes

Suzana DaRocha
 
Juliana Rivera
Juliana Rivera ♥ Q APRENDAN Q NO ES BUENO COMPARARSE CON LOS DEMAS XQ SIEMPRE HABRA ALGUIEN MEJOR O PEOR Q ELLOS, Q "RICO" NO ES EL Q MAS TIENE SINO EL Q MENOS NECESITA,Q HAY GENTE Q LOS QUIERE MUCHO SIMPLEMENTE NO SABEN DEMOSTRARLO, Q LA FELICIDAD NO ES CUESTION DE SUERTE SINO PRODUCTO DE DECISIONES, Q DOS PERSONAS PUEDEN MIRAR UNA MISMA COSA Y VER ALGO TOTALMENTE DIFERENTE..................!!!!!!!!

Likes

Rodolfo RomeroRómulo RodríguezJuliana Rivera
 
Kumiko Higashi
Kumiko Higashi Aloha kakahiaka!!大阪もやっとこさ冬。という感じです。さむっ!!^o^

Likes

Arin Urashima
 
Karen Borges
Karen Borges Encontrei os JUIZES na volta para casa..vou mandar 2 gatinhos para eles!axo qe 14 vidas eh o suficiente para o tribunal dles entrar em recesso..shaushaushsha
 
Danilo Arouca
Danilo Arouca Estou quase mandando o papagaio que está ao meu lado pro inferno! Como esse cara fala! PQP!
 
William Robert Hayes
William Robert Hayes Good Night Julie Anne O Keefe God want you to that he Love You. God want to say thank you for all you do to help people. God also want to send you an Angel tonight to protected you from all evil. God will be by later tonight to lay his hand on your head and Bless you and your family for all you do to help others. God we would like to ask you to heal all of our sick friends. God We Do Love You.
"God is Love." - from 1 John 4:8 <3
Join Us -> http://www.facebook.com/GodVine
 
Julio Miguel
Julio Miguel O jeito é dormir...
 
Lau Figueiredo
Lau Figueiredo 'Tenha sempre esperaça, nunca deixe de acreditar. Por + longa que seja a noite, o sol volta sempre a brilhar.'
 
Jacob Norman
Jacob Norman me,o-jay,and brycey
www.youtube.com
We're getting Doug back
 
Prasanthi Mathai
He met her after a long break up. He told her : Sorry, I've met a new one, I have a new gf and another future.. How about your life? ... She closed her eyes to hide her tears, Remembered all the memories she shared with him, She remembered how she shared his pain be4 his happy moments and how she refused many other boys just to stay with him. She kept the remains of her pride and collected her force, smiled and said : Sorry Sir, but do i know u ? ♥Thumbs Up If U Like It ♥ (¯`•.•´¯) (¯`•.•´¯) *`•.¸(¯`•.•´¯)¸.•´ ♥ ☆ º ♥ `•.¸.•´ ♥ º ☆Arrena .¸¸.•´¯`♥
 
Filipe Nunes
Filipe Nunes Já volto o trabalho me chama...

Likes

Mariana Serro
 
Lorenzo Millan
Lorenzo Millan 5 likes and i'll do my abc's! A - Available : B - Birthday : C - Crushing On : D - Drink You Had Last : E - Easiest Person To Talk To : F - Favorite Song : G - Grossest Memory : H - Hieght: I - In Love With : J - Jealous Of : K - Killed Someone : L - Longest Friendship : M - Middle Name : N - Number Of Sibilings : O - One Wish : P - Person Who Called You Last : Q - Question Your Always Asked : R - Reason To Smile : S - Song You Last Sang : T - Time You Woke Up : U - Underwear Color : V - Violent Moment You Had : W - Worst Habit : Y - Your Last Conversation was: Z - Zodiac Sign

Likes

David BeltranJesus GomezLorenzo Millan
 
Yusika R. Qoriyana
Yusika R. Qoriyana cool....!!!! i like theese looks.....!!! +。:.゚٩(๑ ^ω^ ๑)۶:.。+゚
 
Ricky Simon Santana
Ricky Simon Santana ODEE MAD .........OFF THiS !!!!!! :O

Likes

Adore ChelyMulaa Naiisha
 
Darrell Beaver
My Utmost For His Highest--Oswald Chambers THE THEOLOGY OF RESTING IN GOD Why are you fearful, O you of little faith? —Matthew 8:26 When we are afraid, the least we can do is pray to God. But our Lord has a right to expect that those who name His name have an underlying confidence in Him. God expects His children to be so confident in Him that in any crisis they are the ones who are reliable. Yet our trust is only in God up to a certain point, then we turn back to the elementary panic-stricken prayers of those people who do not even know God. We come to our wits’ end, showing that we don’t have even the slightest amount of confidence in Him or in His sovereign control of the world. To us He seems to be asleep, and we can see nothing but giant, breaking waves on the sea ahead of us. “. . . O you of little faith!” What a stinging pain must have shot through the disciples as they surely thought to themselves, “We missed the mark again!” And what a sharp pain will go through us when we suddenly realize that we could have produced complete and utter joy in the heart of Jesus by remaining absolutely confident in Him, in spite of what we were facing. There are times when there is no storm or crisis in our lives, and we do all that is humanly possible. But it is when a crisis arises that we instantly reveal upon whom we rely. If we have been learning to worship God and to place our trust in Him, the crisis will reveal that we can go to the point of breaking, yet without breaking our confidence in Him. We have been talking quite a lot about sanctification, but what will be the result in our lives? It will be expressed in our lives as a peaceful resting in God, which means a total oneness with Him. And this oneness will make us not only blameless in His sight, but also a profound joy to Him.
Give Your Utmost For His Highest today. "Share" "Like" and "Comment". Spread the Good News of Christ!
 
Victor Cisco Chrispin
Victor Cisco Chrispin o my!!!! what she said???? Ebony Imdoinme

Likes

Ebony Imdoinme
 
Sam Robbins
Sam Robbins omg. dat bitch unfriended me. >:o

Likes

Sam Wes KengShay SimplyStunning Lord
 
Chago Rubalcava
Chago Rubalcava Well they're building a gallows outside my cell I've got 25 minutes to go And the whole town's waitin' just to hear me yell I've got 24 minutes to go Well they gave me some beans for my last meal I've got 23 minutes to go But nobody asked me how I feel I've got 22 minutes to go Well I sent for the governor and the whole dern bunch with 21 minutes to go And I sent for the mayor but he's out to lunch I've got 20 more minutes to go Then the sheriff said boy I gonna watch you die got 19 minutes to go So I laughed in his face and I spit in his eye got 18 minutes to go Now hear comes the preacher for to save my soul with 13 minutes to go And he's talking bout' burnin' but I'm so cold I've 12 more minutes to go Now they're testin' the trap and it chills my spine 11 more minutes to go And the trap and the rope aw they work just fine got 10 more minutes to go Well I'm waitin' on the pardon that'll set me free with 9 more minutes to go But this is for real so forget about me got 8 more minutes to go With my feet on the trap and my head on the noose got 5 more minutes to go Won't somebody come and cut me loose with 4 more minutes to go I can see the mountains I can see the skies with 3 more minutes to go And it's to dern pretty for a man that don't wanna die 2 more minutes to go I can see the buzzards I can hear the crows 1 more minute to go And now I'm swingin' and here I go-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o!
 
Pardeep Kantiwal
Pardeep Kantiwal The Word 'Hello' means H=How R U? E=Everything all right? L=Like 2 hear 4rm U. L=Love 2 C U soon. O=Obviously, I miss you! Good Morning my frnds,,,,,,,,,,,,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment