Wednesday, December 7, 2011

No TrueSchoolTuesday tonight but make sure u check out DJFLASHJLEAGUE at 10 pm wwwUstreamtv Keyword: Justus League Radio i hate wen ppl try to show out in front of

Chad Carr
Chad Carr No #TrueSchoolTuesday tonight, but make sure u check out @DJFLASHJLEAGUE at 10 pm @ www.Ustream.tv Keyword: Justus League Radio
 
Stephen Rodgers
Stephen Rodgers i hate wen ppl try to show out in front of other ppl wen they come around thats wen u put they ass on blast!!!!!!!!!!
 
John Vianney Garcia
John Vianney Garcia .,hai 2 evy1... u lol
 
Oleg Bunin
Oleg Bunin У нас (Онтико) в связи с ростом заказов очередной этап расширения - нам нужны PHP-разработчики (3 вакансии), Perl-разработчик (одна вакансия) и два тестировщика (точнее - помощники тестировщиков). Как обычно, мы готовы брать молодых ребят с горящими глазами - если у вас есть страсть к работе, росту, развитию, то остальному мы научим. Если это Вы - пишите!
 
Monique LaNee' Lovee
Monique LaNee' Lovee Just Came Back Home From Bowling . ! #F U N(:

Likes

Heather Lalla
 
Nicole Jade Appel
Nicole Jade Appel SQUEEE THE NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS lms if u like the nightmare before christmas comment if ur watching it now :3

Likes

Jessica Bourgoin
 
Stephen Guerra
Stephen Guerra Alrite well I just updated my phone and lost all my contacts. if I had u as a contact can u msg me them plz
 
Reeja Mary Simon
Reeja Mary Simon u should watch these....
this is the matter of mathematicl precision and pinpointed accuracy......
 
Brooke Leigh Woelfl
Brooke Leigh Woelfl Likkkee My Status <3 Doing them all (: How old you look: Rate: Would i text you: Are we close: The name i call you: Are you worth my time: Would i talk to you: Would i hug or kiss you: Do i Love you: What are we: Do i like your profile picture: Do i trust you: To be honest: Would i care if i lost you: First Impression: Have you ever made me laugh or smile: Have you ever made me mad: Do i mess with u: Rate our friendship : Should you put this as your status:

Likes

Lexie CaAlysia HillTim SterlingSean Paxton
 
Tarik O'Bannon
Tarik O'Bannon Stop turnin everything on me u were the one lyin ur makin everyone turn on me
 
Donnalyn Lico
Donnalyn Lico . . . . ...happy birthday tita len i miss u poh lpit na uwi u poh d2 ingat k poh ha... love u tita....'

Likes

Donnalyn Lico
 
Sarah Dolloway
Sarah Dolloway y do dogs snore so bloody load I fault men was bad enuff lol lov u kiya and bonnie xx
 
Zamaswazi Zinhle Sikhonde
Zamaswazi Zinhle Sikhonde Another man's ex, is another man's tressure. Dnt u eva take wat u hav 4 granted coz da moment u open yo eyes, it wil be gone jst lyk dat......love u gud friendz mwa
 
Eric Wright
Eric Wright TENDING 2 TANIYA CANT WAIT TIL HER NMOM GET OFF...SINGLE MOMS U GUYS ARE THE GREATEST2 MAKE SURE THE KIDS R FEED DONE WITH HOMEWORK N BATHE N PUT 2 BED N TO THINK YOU HAVE 2 DO IT ALL OVER THE NEXT DAY...U SINGLE MOMS R THE BEST...I SALUTE U

Likes

Rosalind WhitehurstLaShunda 'Purnell' WashingtonCorey MckenzieDeedee Mindmadeup Douglas
 
Brian Thompson
Brian Thompson some freaking ppl got nothing to do in life my e mail got hacked stupid fucking idiots its to bad u cant find this retards
 
Stephanie Alvarado
Stephanie Alvarado That feeling when u pressed the confirmed button on a friend request, when you really didn't want too!!! AHHH! ~_~

Likes

Anthony RodriguezJeff IturraldeRachael RynoChris Yu
 
Dedrua Adams
Dedrua Adams I look up at the sky and sometimes I ask why did you leave. I know u are in a better place, but still I long to see your face. U where Awesome Woman of God who didn't mind giving Him Glory! I know you are in a better place, but I just wanted to take the moment and say "Happy Bday Mama!" R.I.P Patricia Lott McIver
 
Lawrence Solomon
Lawrence Solomon One of d most intrestn tin is fulfilin n actualizin wat d creator has deposited in u.
 
Maldonado Esparanza
Maldonado Esparanza good nite GOD Bless u ..JESUS LOVES U..
 
Rajendra Neupane
Rajendra Neupane चाहिन्न भगवान तिम्रा अप्सराहरु बिन्ती मेरा लागि भुईमा नझार म त उनीलाई माया गर्छु बरु बिन्ती उनलाई पर नसार THIS POEM IS FOR MY DEAR SHOBHA ON THE OCCASSION OF 6TH MARRIAGE ANNIVERSARY.........THANK U DEAR FOR BEING IN MY LIFE................AND GIFTING ME SAUGAT
 
Christie Oneal
Christie Oneal http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.worldstarhiphop.com%2Fvideos%2Fvideo.php%3Fv%3Dwshh0JCkq79IshmyST7m&h=KAQEECxGcAQEu_tBG3dBf9ReOKaEtj4FZjOAqVmmmvCzUBA
www.worldstarhiphop.com
|Press conference with Boosie's lawyers that just took place on the courthouse steps; this as never been shown; his fans will love it; between you and me this was great news; the murder case is EXTREMELY weak and he should win it in April. We were very worried about these drug cases. With ...
 
Pierre Denis Eugene
Pierre Denis Eugene All my friend facebookers, I want u to follow the G on twitter; eupide@yahoo.fr
 
Shanterrica Graham
Shanterrica Graham Feelin good, feelin great....feeling great, feelin good. How r u?
 
Anna Akhigbe
Anna Akhigbe we all know dat Ali is no longer a boy and Simbi is no longer a grl,Ali is now a man n Simbi,a woman,Edet no longer lives in calarbar he now lives in Abuja,Agbo no longer goes to school,he is now a graduate........u see?how time flies!
 
Crystal NZach Farnsworth
Crystal NZach Farnsworth Since ill be up before u in the morning i just wanted to say Happy Anniversery its been the best 2 years of my life and i love u very much u have stuck by me through thick and thin through bad and the good and I love u so much for that i could not ask for a better Husband U are my Heart and my Soul so I,ll see ya sometime tommorow and we might get to spend time much needed together!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment