Wednesday, December 7, 2011

I don't have a lot of money I don't have a perfect life but I have just what I need and more than enough 2 make any man

Christopher St Peter
Christopher St Peter I don't have a lot of money , I don't have a perfect life , but I have just what I need and more than enough 2 make any man feel like a king !!!!

Likes

Sara Rose
 
Katie Kidwell
Katie Kidwell Ok lames whoever jus called me from a private number n shit
 
Faelin McCaley Landy
Faelin McCaley Landy I love it! A great way to practice/learn a new language, and to help users everywhere read foreign pages!
duolingo.com
 
林國富
apps.facebook.com
大叔你怎么不穿衣服!?好恶心啊!
 
Carlos Johnson
Carlos Johnson who be on face boo now a days ??
 
Tammy Nichols
Tammy Nichols All of the kids did a Wonderful job singing Christmas carols tonight and we had a lot of Fun!!

Likes

Kathy Leary Kozak Nichols
 
Paula Smith Stotz
Paula Smith Stotz kids wrapped their presents to their grandparents, aunts,cousins and uncles tonite..while hayleys wrapping hers to logan she says this is a mess ..i say its wrapped with love..she says and with tape and anger...couldnt help but bust a gut!!!!!

Likes

Nancy JohnsonValerie Kiehn
 
Fran Snyder
Fran Snyder Going to a house concert in south Tampa tomorrow. Who else wants to go see the fabulous Laurie McClain? http://www.concertsinyourhome.com/artist/lauriemcclain.html
www.concertsinyourhome.com
house concerts and artists from the most trusted source.

Likes

Tom Ghent
 
Dawny's Love
Dawny's Love there was a time I didn't believe in God and a time u couldn't tell me nothin cuz I wasn't listen then I took like 100 hard falls b4 I could see the only reason I can get back up is cuz his hand he reached out and grabbed me from mess, friends, death, jail and a whole lot of sinful things I'm far from perfect but its cuz of him I can say I'm walkin tall wit my head held high I promise u that #praiseeverychance

Likes

Angel Miller
 
Hernando Cruz
Hernando Cruz La Parranda Navidena is @ Fox Hollow this FRIDAY...Wepaaaa!!! with La Orquesta Salmerum, Ld Dance Comp, Zumba Jem, the surprise appearance of Houston's Puerto Rico Society music ensamble and the Yo-Boy del Barrio of Salsa, Bachata and Merengue Dj Edwin 'Gonzo' Gonzales..1 HR FREE Salsa-Intro Lesson by the fun to follow Angela and Ulyses Rosas of SSQQDANCE..a Salsa St Station Production...
www.youtube.com
Del dvd Salsa... un homenaje al Gran Combo 2010
 
Paula McCartney
A festive Allen St. this evening, with less than three weeks until Christmas. Photo by @[691616987:2048:Eric Hayden Weiss]
 
Ruth Diihbcdbf Lausonskybergsenwitzsteinmanescu
Ruth Diihbcdbf Lausonskybergsenwitzsteinmanescu This is a status update @ 1323223023
 
Ya Tu Sabe
Ya Tu Sabe if I were President the first thing I would do is put the Elephant and Donkey on a one way ticket out of here...Ya Tu Sabe
 
Daniel Joachim
Daniel Joachim i need a baby sitter i can pay u

Likes

Telly Makk
 
Samantha Gee Ramos
Samantha Gee Ramos Awkward moment#19 That awkward moment when you can't tell if someone's using a Bluetooth or if they're just talking to themselves. #Crazy Bitch?:p

Likes

Esperanza FernandezKarla PradoJuan PalomaresAyre Benet Raws
 
Mary Misdemeanor Messeck
Mary Misdemeanor Messeck Ann Greensmith wrote:Can I make a request? Is anyone willing to post this and leave it on your status for 1 hour? It is Special Education week, Autism & ADHD Awareness month, and this is in honor of all children who struggle every day, I know 99% of you won't Re-Post this and I Know the 1% that will I LOVE YOU LILAH RYAN STAEHLE...GOD"S SPECIAL CHILD WITH AUTISM.
 
Jay Maziarz
Jay Maziarz Alone alone is the world as i am cold alone is the fear just not told alone i lay awake and think alone i pray just not to blink alone im in so much pain alone im going insane alone today alone tomorrow alone i will sorrow alone i dream of what will come alone i fear of what ive done alone i will fly away alone i am for another day alone i have so much hate alone i just temp fate alone i am just a worthless soul alone im in a 6 foot hole!
 
Taylor Reese
Taylor Reese Please pray for me tonight. I'm making a huge decision that will change a lot of things in my life, but it has to be done.

Likes

Whitney Archer
 
Brendan McLaughlin
Brendan McLaughlin "When I was kid, and I went to see Santa Claus, I told him I wanted to be in a cage fight with these tiny f#$*ing monsters jumping at my face. And I wanted the floor to be made of a giant crusher that could kill me in one quick motion, AND THE SIDES TO BE SLANTED SO IF I SLIPPED I'D IMEDIATELY DIE, AND NOW I HAVE IT ALL!!!! WHAT MORE COULD I POSSIBLY ASK FOR!?!?!?!!?"
 
Artise Benjamin
Artise Benjamin Well, as u c my friends/family i got lots on my mind im gonna close w alot more to vent tomorrw if its gods will good night. I love ya please send a prayer im prayng for mr right where u at??????

Likes

Artise Benjamin
 
Mozart Jones
Mozart Jones Long Day Today! I hope everybody enjoy, there day! I know i Did! Hope you having a wonderful evening Tonight! Mozarts Beats baby!
 
Gary Samuels WorshipBand
Gary Samuels WorshipBand it amazes me the length some artist would go in promoting their events on my fb wall. I call it piggy backing on your wall to promote their message to reach a larger audience. What happened to professional courtesy

Likes

Brendam FredericksCindy Scholtz
 
Nilesh Thakkar Tinu
Nilesh Thakkar Tinu good morning friends... Jai jalarambapa to all...!!! Have a happy day..
 
Scott Both
 
Jeramie Crawford
Jeramie Crawford REALLY?! Justin Bieber sagging below his ass with his grey draws hanging out below his sweater on Buble's xmas special. What a jackwad!

Likes

Ashley Liston YarbroughDavid Meyer
 

No comments:

Post a Comment