Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Gotta be the first to wish my two beautiful girls a happy birthday for tomorrow love u both I miss my hubby so much i wish he was here

Debbie White
Debbie White Gotta be the first to wish my two beautiful girls a happy birthday for tomorrow - love u both

Likes

Steve Lacusta
 
Katie Lee Nero
Katie Lee Nero I miss my hubby so much, i wish he was here wit me. Him and our lil man..! Ily robert dean nero 4eva and always wit our babyboy! Hope u call me soon. Muahh :-*
 
Logan Hensley
Logan Hensley sum ppl swear up nd down dhey hard nd real af!! but will ignore dha shit outta u!! dhat kno who dhey r nd i hope they r reading thiss......

Likes

Nitara Goodjoines
 
Rhonda Hanner Phillips
Rhonda Hanner Phillips This is from the County Sheriffs Department, please read this message very carefully. This message is 4 any lady who goes 2 work, college, school or even driving or walking the streets alone. If u find a young person crying on the road showing u their address & is asking u 2 take them 2 that address... take that child ...2 the POLICE STATION ! ! No matter what u do, DON'T go 2 that address. This is a new way 4 gang members (MS13) 2 rape women. Plse forward this message 2 all ladies & guys so that they can inform their sisters & friends & family. Please don't feel shy 2 forward this message. Our 1 message may save a life. Published by CNN & FOX NEWS (Please circulate)..**Please DO NOT IGNORE
 
Shatoria McMillian
Shatoria McMillian ONCE U GO BIG U NEVA GO TWIG......#BIGGIRLSRULEZ HE PROLLY SOMEWHERE WIT A DANCER
 
Rhea Vanessa Bitong
Rhea Vanessa Bitong I wouldn't ask for more... Bcoz u are more than i could ask for.. I love you :*... And im terribly missing you ;(... I know in God's perfect tym makakasama ka rin namin ni joshua..

Likes

Jhonny DinoyRamelyn Grace Hilado
 
Randy Castro
Randy Castro Obeyy DEelishuzz u corrido hater

Likes

Carlos GarciaChristian ReyesObeyy DEelishuzz
 
Tavarez Jones
Tavarez Jones LMS: if u havee ever been to chukyy cheese beforee.
 
Holli Figgins
Holli Figgins song #3 don't guote the Beatles its makes u sound dumb!
www.youtube.com
Don't need a lot of pics or lyrics -- just meditate on the foto and enjoy listening. Don't Let Me Down - The Beatles - Classic 60's
 
Courtney O'Neill
Courtney O'Neill sophie luvs u
 
Kathy Butler
Kathy Butler Maybe u an branden
 
Ku Yah
Ku Yah Speechless, probably..... y...are u not comfortable
 
Ade' Rainey
Ade' Rainey Add\r#U got. nun on me#
 
Janet Latt
Janet Latt that was fast love u how have u been
 
Yash Raj
Yash Raj Good Morning Freinds Have a nice day to u all

Likes

Yash Raj
 
Shana Davidson
Shana Davidson u don't hurt me I don't hurt u kool and we understand each other
 
Damien Tester
Damien Tester R.I.P. to the 7 year old gurl that got raped and waz found in the trash Lms if u care ♥ Repost if u have a heart ♥

Likes

Jarbarrus PrattOmar ObregonClaudia VazquezThomas Farrell
 
Virginia Anderson Byars
Virginia Anderson Byars now tell me why would u pay some1 to send ur child a letter from santa when u can do it urself and all it will cost is a stamp ...i got eunice to write 1 and send it to jermeric when he was about 7 and he was good till after santa showed up lol

Likes

Christina Keevan Spiers
 
Deidre Dugas
Deidre Dugas what happens when u go to the store by yourself? 30 minutes of bitching from your other half on wth took u so long.
 
Antonio Reyna
Antonio Reyna just let me do this shyt.. let me chop it up and let me screw this shyt .just let me do this shyt .chop it up n let me screw u bitch
 
Apriana Vistharia
Apriana Vistharia Im falling in love with u. . . . .

Likes

Raden Joko SamudroWawan Donal
 
Rian Suyitno
Rian Suyitno Hari ini masih di Bogor, rasanya cuma badan aja yang ada di ruangan ini. Pikiran sudah terbang sepanjang tol jagorawi buat ketemu bhima. Miss u kiddo...
 
Crystal Young
Crystal Young Life iz too funny!! But like my grandmother use to say!!!! U jus keep livin baby!!! Nite yall

Likes

Osoprissy DollazHeather TiptonAlicia CampbellRonda Gallaway
 
Monica Walton
Monica Walton boredum sucks, especially when u should be studyin

Likes

Kayla Ann-Marie Johnson
 
Raven Gabrielle Bieebs
Raven Gabrielle Bieebs One day... I will be a famous surfer and all u people who say that can't happen.... umm I'll c...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment