Wednesday, December 7, 2011

I support erybody wwwyoutubecom PUT IT ON HER DBI Drama Squad getting late and I want to rest I love you vary much and will miss you tomorrow Night facebooky

Niesha Bad'Asz Offdee'chain
Niesha Bad'Asz Offdee'chain I support erybody!!!!
www.youtube.com
PUT IT ON HER- D.B.I. Drama Squad

Likes

LilDarryl Drama'Squad LindseyNiesha Bad'Asz Offdee'chain
 
Marisa Cipolla
Marisa Cipolla getting late and I want to rest. I love you vary much and will miss you tomorrow. Night facebooky. <3

Likes

Jesse MelansonKäî RandLexy Roberge
 
Trillaa Badasz Gordon
Trillaa Badasz Gordon -dey dnt make'em lyke u no more we qot hatas all ova da world i love it dey qone tlk dey shyt bt we qone livee OUR shyt 2 da FULLEST w/no stress nor worries we qucci baybee i qot ya bak lyke a spinal cord its only rite :) <3
 
Andrew Kleiser
Andrew Kleiser **Like my status and I'll tell you:** 1. First impression: 2. Truth is: 3. How old do you look: 4. Have you ever made me laugh: 5. Have you ever made my day: 6. Friend or Stranger: 7. Do i love you: 8. Name in my phone: 9. Should you put this as your status:

Likes

Jarek KreitzTim BreitengrossKristi SelkerSam Sorenson
 
Tammy Blankenship Creg
Tammy Blankenship Creg My promise to my child ~ as long as i live ~ I am your Parent 1st -your Friend 2nd. I will stalk you, flip out on you, lecture you, drive you insane, be your worst nightmare & hunt you down like a bloodhound when needed because I LOVE YOU ! When you understand that, I will know you are a responsible adult. You will NEVER find someone who loves, prays, cares, & worries about you more than I do! If you don't hate me once in your life - I am not doing my job properly. Re-post if you are a parent & agree.

Likes

Mandi Krueger
 
Joey Vincent Friedman
Joey Vincent Friedman In exactly one week from right now, I will be on my way to the airport to pick up the second half of the Notorious N.J.V.!! Hollywood: consider this your warning!

Likes

Emma Shrapnel
 
Morgan Goodwin
Morgan Goodwin ☆•*¨*•.¸¸❤ SAFE ❤¸.•*¨*•☆
Brooklyn Center My name is DIAMOND. My Animal ID # is A918412. I am a female black cocker span. The shelter thinks I am about 8 years old. I came in the shelter as a OWNER SUR on 12/01/2011 from NY 11213, owner surrender reason stated was PERS PROB. EUTH MEMO No Euth Memo MOST RECENT MEDICAL RATING, BEHAVIOR RATING & WEIGHT 12/05/2011 Exam Type PRE/POST S/N - Medical Rating is 4 NC - SEVERE CONDITIONS NOT CONTAGIOUS, Behavior Rating is NONE, Weight 19.8 LBS. Sx is waived due to mammary tumor. PET PROFILE No Summary 12/01/2011 PET PROFILE MEMO Dog Information Sheet 1: - Why are you surrendering this dog? moving 2: - How long have you had this dog? 3: - How many people are in your household? 5years 4: - Is your dog house trained? yes 5: - Has accidents if left alone more than ? 6: - Is your dog paper trained? yes 7: - How long do you usually leave your dog alone each day? 8 hours 8: - Where is your dog kept when alone? loose in house 9: - Has your dog ever lived with other dogs? yes 10: - How does your dog behave around other dogs? ignores 11: - has your dog lived with cats? 12: - How does your dog behave around cats? 13: - How does your dog behave around strangers? friendly 14: - How does your dog behave around children? friendly 15:- Does your dog know any commands? come,go 16: - How does your dog behave on leash? walks calmly 16B: - Lunges, growls or barks at? 17: - What does your dog normally eat? 18: - Please specify brand, amount, and times: 19: - Does you dog have any behavior problems that you are aware of? 20: - Does your dog have any medical problems that you are aware of? If yes, please provide as much detail as possible: 21: - Is there anything else you?d like to tell us about your dog? WEB MEMO No Web Memo 12/03/2011 BEHAVIOR EVALUATION - BEGINNER Exam Type BEHAVIOR Evaluator: Jason Handler: Jeremy Helper Dog: A918389 Diamond walks calmly on the leash and was sociable toward the handler during the assessment - soft body, low wag. She was calm and relaxed during handling and had a low body position during the tag test, but followed the assessor at the end of the leash. Diamond was not interested in food, toys or rawhide and was relaxed when approaching the helper dog, but was not playful. Look: 1. Dog holds gaze with soft eyes, soft body. He allows head to be held loosely in Assessor's cupped hands. Dog holds gaze for three full seconds. Sensitivity: 1. Dog leans into the Assessor, eyes soft or squinty, soft and loose body, open mouth. Tag: 1. Dog stands with his tail low and wagging, and comes toward the Assessor in a friendly manner when the Assessor ceases moving. Squeeze 1: 1. Dog gently pulls back his paw. Food: Inconclusive, dog is not eating. Reassess at future date. Toy 1: No interest. Reassess at future date. Rawhide: 1. No interest. Reassess at future date. Dog-dog: 1. Dog approaches the helper dog, investigates, soft body then turns away. 12/01/2011 INITIAL PHYSICAL EXAM Medical rating was 4 NC - SEVERE CONDITIONS NOT CONTAGIOUS, behavior rating was NONE SCAN NEGATIVE BRIGHT, ALERT, RESPONSIVE, HYDRATED PHYSICAL EXAM- R:16 P:112 Geriatric Multiple mammary masses Heavy dental tartar OD-Cataract OS-Corneal pigmentation with slow reflex NOSF 12/02/2011 RE-EXAM (LAST MAJOR EXAM) Medical rating 4 NC - SEVERE CONDITIONS NOT CONTAGIOUS, BRIGHT, ALERT, RESPONSIVE, HYDRATED mm:pink, CRT < 2s EENT: nuclear sclerosis OU, acanthosis and debris AU r/o otitis, Corneal pigmentation with slow reflex OD DIG: mode tartar and gingivitis Integ: several masses: left prescab SQ mass, sebaceous cyst right lumbar region, right mammary gland mass (3/4th gland), left cuadal mmary gland mass G/U: hyperkaratosis ov vulvar H/L: WNL allows all handling A: mammary gland masses/neoplasia, dental disease, geriatric, otitis, nuclear sclerosis P: Otomax bid x 7 days Rec. NH placment will need further evaluation +/- removal of mmary gland masses, and metastasis check DO NOT call and say you are adopting unless you are going to go down there and get the animal. It is a waste of the staff's time to explain the adoption procedure over the phone, for someone to purposely not show up? They need every free second of their time to care for the animals. Not to mention people will think the pet is safe and then they die. STOP IT OR I WILL TAKE DOWN THIS PAGE!!!! Brooklyn - 718-272-7201 (hit 0 for operator, do not leave a message. May need to hit 0 a few times at the end of each cycle to keep their phone ringing)!!

Likes

Sylvie Caltrider
 
Melissa Brown
Melissa Brown I love J. Cole!!!!!
 
Judy Grayum Pittman
Judy Grayum Pittman Part of tomorrow is my day. I am going to see my special friend Mike Coppedge, Can't wait. Then have family plans for the evening.
 
Joseph Montoya
Joseph Montoya I got this MOB chick who don't cook or clean but she dress her ass off And her walk is MEAN
 
Paul Wolff
Paul Wolff listen to this text I got!! it shows a couple and the lady said her obgyn said she can't have sex for two weeks and the husband responds what did ur dentist say! lol
 
Sharni Alyce Lans
Sharni Alyce Lans Need to get out of this freaken hell hole.... I have no one to hang out with n nothing to do n its driving me insane.... This is why I actually love uni so much...

Likes

Beau Whoo Colgan
 
Brad West
Brad West my girl may be failing english but baby we can talk in sign language as long as I can look at your eyes.

Likes

Sienna Wendlandt
 
Nykelle Jones
Nykelle Jones Ctfu , I LOVE Being Sarcastic :P But , I Hate When Ppl Do It To Me : /

Likes

Tu-Tu Oohshenasty Pa'ChinoJessica HolmesSunnySidee' SantanaDesiree Koontz
 
Jose Ramos
Jose Ramos Trillion Niggas Saying The Same Thing I`m Saying S/O To The Many Me No Denial Swear Ony One Of Me
 
Michael Dock
Michael Dock i had no choice i had to prove i made the right decision

Likes

Don David
 
Kyle Drunzer
Kyle Drunzer I love a woman with a hairy arse.... mmmm.....

Likes

Nathan Kurtti
 
Ivy Cheer Madrid
Ivy Cheer Madrid >'2 d man who broke my heart, one thing i shud be thankful 2 u... Malaya na ako ulit.......;-)<
 
Karen Baxla Jeckering
Karen Baxla Jeckering Walked through our new building today. A lot of work still to do but it is so pretty! I can't wait!

Likes

Becky McCalla HuntMaria Jeckering Wolff
 
Leslie Scott Spotts
Leslie Scott Spotts To all my "children" by other mothers, even tho the majority of you let me down, this is going to be a lonely Christmas without all of you. Stop with your foul language and putting all your business out there. Cam, I miss you Soooo much.
 
Lisa Langley
Lisa Langley Okay, feeling a little better about not studying much today for finals tomorrow due to this raging headache. I can get a 67 on my English final and still have an A, a 60 on my Public Speaking final and still have an A, and a 60 on my Psychology final and still have an A. Whew. Some stress is off! Back to studying though.
 
Lee Elkins
Lee Elkins http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ar0Sdjq6M6c&feature=related
www.youtube.com
All Inquires Email: beatconector@gmail.com Website: www.djcones.ca Twitter: djcones www.facebook.com/djcones Contains Samples from The Weeknd - The Zone Link...

Likes

Myles Mack
 
Candy Sweet
Candy Sweet people..i swear...they kille me:(
 
Paul Ingram
Paul Ingram http://www.collegehumor.com/video/6648229/siri-argument I have to post it again since utube took it down!!
www.collegehumor.com
Don't drag her into this.

Likes

Bernie Erwin
 
Michael McGee
Michael McGee Q:Do you miss me and first impression.?(: A: Heck yeah i miss you.!(: And Dang she's tall and pretty.!(:

Likes

Maddie Louk
 

No comments:

Post a Comment