Wednesday, December 7, 2011

nevertrustagirl who cheated on uonceacheateralwaysacheater ohhh what a bitch i miss all of u guys on facebook and jk about bitch Gud morning frndzlove u all; whats the use of

Judenel 'Jay-p' Pierre
Judenel 'Jay-p' Pierre #nevertrustagirl who cheated on u...#onceacheateralwaysacheater

Likes

Casper Juleseus
 
Jorge Abonce
Jorge Abonce ohhh what a bitch i miss all of u guys on facebook and jk about bitch
 
Priyanka Nanda
Priyanka Nanda Gud morning frndz..love u all;-)

Likes

Priyanka Nanda
 
Anqel Rodriquez
Anqel Rodriquez whats the use of hanqiin out wit someone if they aint qon pik u up at ur pad:|#lazzy ass ppl

Likes

Angela Lovee AndrewAyyeohh DesSy Mamash
 
Syed Khwaja
Syed Khwaja Gud Morning All of U
 
Souvik Das
Souvik Das very original gud morning only for u,beware of cheap n duplicate wisher in d market,im d only authorised dealer 4wishes approved gud morning
 
Polly Bolen
Polly Bolen Just so everyone knows, I have a CHRISTMAS TREE in my living room (not a holiday tree), my kids are getting CHRISTMAS PRESENTS (not holiday gifts) and we will eat CHRISTMAS DINNER (not a holiday meal), and I will attend a CHRISTMAS PARTY (not a holiday party). I will also very cheerfully wish you a MERRY CHRISTMAS! (not... happy holidays). By the way, if you want to have a Happy Hanukah , by all means do, I respect that. If you want to have a Blessed Kwanzaa, I also respect that. I want to have a Merry Christmas, so I ask YOU to respect that! Repost if u agree!!!
 
Rachel Lovein Bynum
Rachel Lovein Bynum have u ever notice how your friends become enemies because of some one ese well i do but dont care because lately that friend has been acting very dum acting like they dont want to talk to u in front of people and then acting nice later well yea and thats stuff is like someone ese not doing there home work i dont care about it but now she is like one of those people who i would throw in the basement because they have become FAKE!!!!!!!!!
 
Freko Chiino
Freko Chiino When A Good Thing Goes Bad ... Its Not The End Of The World ... Its Just The End Of A World That U Had With One Nigga ...
 
Jose Cruz
Jose Cruz I got "70%" on the how mexican r u! quiz! http://apps.facebook.com/qbquiz-hnvgc/?ref=asp
 
Larraya Fowler
Larraya Fowler Lms if u wash up. Every day I have 170 friends including me let's see who's dirty.

Likes

Kathy ParmesanJimmy BonesKimberly GoodMoney Kimble
 
Christal Chanel
Christal Chanel U don't like me, u just want the attention, you just want whatever you can get out of me. I'M NOT YOUR TOY..... this is not another girl meets boy :) #RNS......
 
Ika Comel
Ika Comel U make me sAd,, Why do U don't undeRstand?!

Likes

Riki Apriyan
 
Black Love
Black Love A REAL TLK MF'S THINK IMA GOOFY BT REAL TLK FUK MF'S FEELINS CUZ I AINT NOBODY PLAY TOY FAM...........FUK U MEAN
 
Bobby Mc
Bobby Mc 2:35 IM TELL'N U THIS DUDE IS DOING THE DOUGIE... FASHION & STYLES
www.youtube.com
 
Yesenia La Lokita Raymond
Yesenia La Lokita Raymond DADDY HACKING MY WIFFEY'S FB! TE AMO MI PRINCESA LINDA! I CANT WAIT TO SEE U TOMARRO SEXY! TOMARRO WE MAKE A MONTH YAY!! ENDLESS LOVE!!! F Y Y 11/7/11! <3 I LOVE U U COMPLETE ME BABY!! UR MINE!! ALL MINE! AND AM ALL URZZ DADDY LOVES U! <3!

Likes

Farid MejiaYesenia La Lokita Raymond
 
Devron Phillips
Devron Phillips I got "43%" on the How Ugly R U? quiz! http://apps.facebook.com/qbquiz-hdsmp/?ref=asp
 
Syed Sulaiman Khalid
 
Porsh Boxx
Porsh Boxx i hope u find somebody that makes you truely happy lil momma....i retire i cant do this shit no more!

Likes

Jay Wilson
 
Jinelle Wright
Jinelle Wright I wish i wasnt in love with u so u couldn't hurt me
www.youtube.com
Music video by Heather Headley performing I Wish I Wasn't. (C) 2002 BMG

Likes

Patricke BenbowKafay AshpoleKaara ZoeySandy Brown
 
Curtis Hubbard
Curtis Hubbard Repost if u love god ♥ he knows u just looked...
 
Hadekunle Micheal Ademusan
Hadekunle Micheal Ademusan ...........When u get there,u know what is there, cos there's always room on top...........
 
Loretta Fleury
Loretta Fleury Happy Birthday Micheal I hope you had a nice day. Love U.
 
Donnell Lild Manuel
Donnell Lild Manuel LMS if u think my brother Damario Manuel is cool

Likes

Rob Carlock
 
Leon Hamilton
Leon Hamilton Jus got off of work... Effin tired now... U anit Tryna go to SLeep!?!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment