Wednesday, December 7, 2011

i truly love my SOONERS but due to a bet i have to say i love osu only day 3 this sucks But5 all jokes aside i

Pam Lane
Pam Lane i truly love my SOONERS but due to a bet i have to say i love osu only day 3 this sucks But5 all jokes aside i love and miss my children and grandchildren nite guys love ya

Likes

Abbie Colvin Pflueger
 
Chloé van der Merwe
Chloé van der Merwe I got "Shy." on the What does your name mean? quiz! http://apps.facebook.com/qbquiz-lgcth/?ref=asp
 
Roxanne Bullanday
Roxanne Bullanday It's almost Christmas! Press @ and put the letter next to each sentence and click on the first person who comes up and let's see what happens C - Burns the christmas tree down: Daisy Likes Cookies H - Eats all the cookies that are left out for Santa: Helen Pham R - Peeks at all thier presents: Ryan Dave Bullanday I - Steals all the candy: Cynthia Inguanzo S - Tries to kill Santa: Swaqqin'Baidee Lee T - Leaves the fireplace lit: Jack Tracy M - Still believes in Santa: Daphnei Marzo A - Kills Santa's reindeer: Angela Bautista S - Ruins Christmas dinner: Audree Serenity Houde Sorry, i'm so bored and i didn't choose it, i click the person who comes up first, hehe no offence.
 
Travis Snyder
Travis Snyder Q: Even thru everything .. How do you feel about me ? (: A: i lovee you forver!<3 and will always be here and you are my best friend(:

Likes

Travis SnyderJulieta Moreno
 
Black Love
Black Love A REAL TLK MF'S THINK IMA GOOFY BT REAL TLK FUK MF'S FEELINS CUZ I AINT NOBODY PLAY TOY FAM...........FUK U MEAN
 
Tristan Gilreath
Tristan Gilreath I got "Eminem" on the What Rapper Are You??? quiz! http://apps.facebook.com/qbquiz-gvsdh/?ref=asp
 
Chuckie Goes Hard A'f
Chuckie Goes Hard A'f I Lost Count -_-.
 
Shirley Vessels
Shirley Vessels sometimes i just dont really get WHY?!!!
 
Bailey Marie
Bailey Marie 10 Likes & I'll Admit: 1. Addiction- texxting...:) 2. Favorite Color- blue/purple/yellow 3. 2 Girls I Trust- kira,pheobe 4. 2 Guys I Trust-quenten, ... ... ... ... ... 5. Favorite Song- cinema <3 6. Favorite Sport - snowboarding , or baskett balll 7. Last Person I Texted-quenten 8. Favorite T.V Show-hmmm... theres a couple 9. Favorite Drink- water 10. What I'm Doing Right Now- texxting, facebook 11. Biggest Fear- deiing :/ 12. My One Wish - everythings perfect right now ;) 13. My One Dream - ......hmmm 14. When Is My Birthday- september 12 15. How Tall Am I - 5 2? 16. Last Phone Call -mom 17. Favorite Fruit-kiwi bannans :) 18. Best Friend-kira ,amber, pheobe, becca 19. Pets I Have- 2 dogggs 20. Last Person I Hugged- rebecca
 
Yesenia La Lokita Raymond
Yesenia La Lokita Raymond DADDY HACKING MY WIFFEY'S FB! TE AMO MI PRINCESA LINDA! I CANT WAIT TO SEE U TOMARRO SEXY! TOMARRO WE MAKE A MONTH YAY!! ENDLESS LOVE!!! F Y Y 11/7/11! <3 I LOVE U U COMPLETE ME BABY!! UR MINE!! ALL MINE! AND AM ALL URZZ DADDY LOVES U! <3!

Likes

Farid MejiaYesenia La Lokita Raymond
 
Kathy Seelig
Kathy Seelig I had to borrow this from Angel Turner ..Thanks for shareing it.. have a CHRISTMAS TREE in my living room (not a holiday tree), my grandkids are getting CHRISTMAS PRESENTS (not holiday gifts) and we will eat CHRISTMAS DINNER (not a holiday meal), and I will attend a CHRISTMAS PARTY (not a holiday party). I will also very cheerfully wish you a MERRY CHRISTMAS! (not... happy holidays)!!!!!!!!!!!!

Likes

Charlotte Davis
 
Slackerz Qinqz
Slackerz Qinqz I Just Wanna With YOu ~
 
McKenzie DeLuke
McKenzie DeLuke Confession 9. Kassi Flores is my bestestestest friend in the whole wide world. <3 I come to her with everything. & come Hell or highwater she's always there for me. I'm so lucky to have a Bestfriend like her. <3
 
Yolanda 'Yoliipop' Georgiades
Yolanda 'Yoliipop' Georgiades Trying to get to sleep but I've got a Christmas song stuck in my head " last Christmas I gave you my heart but the very next day you gave it away " tune!!
 
Devron Phillips
Devron Phillips I got "43%" on the How Ugly R U? quiz! http://apps.facebook.com/qbquiz-hdsmp/?ref=asp
 
Terra Dupuis
Terra Dupuis can I have your picture? :) so I can show Santa what I want for Christmas ;) <3
 
Britney Jackson
Britney Jackson So I walk back to Tucker's room to get Tucker a clean outfit to put on after he gets the one he is wearing wet, and I come back to find Jeremiah wearing yard-work gloves to change Tucker's wet diaper. I couldn't help but laugh! I guess that was one wet diaper!

Likes

Mary Woodis
 
Sarah Hackett
Sarah Hackett I walk into the kitchen singing "I love you, you love me..." and my brother chimes in and we start singing "let's get together and kill Barney!" XD LMFAO I love him <3

Likes

Emily HackettSebs S. Cannizz
 
Thandi Msibi
Thandi Msibi guy I hate tues,wed nd thurs bcoz ngisebenza njengedonkey angilali bt kuzolunga sekuseduzea*wink*eish ubuthongo budlala ngami
 
Tara Stewart
Tara Stewart it's reckless and clumsy cause i know you cant love me<3 ~ JUSTIN BIEBER :D
 
Linda Thibeault
Linda Thibeault Wow I love this little but so true message
Somewhere there’s someone who dreams of your smile, and finds in your presence that life is worth while, so when you are lonley, remember its true: somebody, somewhere is thinking of you…

Likes

Thomas F Jr Cropf
 
Porsh Boxx
Porsh Boxx i hope u find somebody that makes you truely happy lil momma....i retire i cant do this shit no more!

Likes

Jay Wilson
 
Amber Floyd
Amber Floyd I want to be Mrs. Harris!!!!!!! Minus the controlling behavior at times and the occasional jail stints, I love me some Clifford "T.I" Harris!! I want one just like him...less the aforementioned and just a little taller...

Likes

Shelonda NicoleBrittany Lee
 
Melissa Sandlin
Melissa Sandlin I need a massage. Preferably from someone tan, blue eyes & over 6 foot. With chocolate.

Likes

Pamela Chesshier-Wharton
 
Ryan McBride
Ryan McBride I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times.

Likes

Judy Won
 

No comments:

Post a Comment