Wednesday, December 7, 2011

omg can u say depresing wwwyoutubecom IM NOT GOING TO KILL MYSELF I JUST NEED TO GET THIS OUT HERE That shit yhu u hear about meeh mite be

Tannesha Indestructible Venet
Tannesha Indestructible Venet omg can u say depresing?!
www.youtube.com
IM NOT GOING TO KILL MYSELF. I JUST NEED TO GET THIS OUT HERE.

Likes

Kia Jones
 
Ambreanna Norman
Ambreanna Norman -That shit yhu u hear about meeh mite be ture, then again it could be as fake as the bitch - WHO TOLD YHU =))
 
Alejandro Reyes Jaramillo
Alejandro Reyes Jaramillo A- Available: Taken <3 B- Birthday: June 7 1996 C- Crushing On: Stephanie Marie Reyes jaramillo D- Drink you last had:strawberry milk E- Easiest person to talk to:Stephanie F- Favorite song: makano- te amo G- Grossest memory:don't have one H- Hometown:los Angeles California I- In love with:Stephanie Marie Reyes jaramillo J- Jealous of:me K- Killed someone:in GOW3 MW3 L- Longest friendship:3 years M- Middle Name:don't have one N- Number of siblings:2 O- One wish:I have my princesa what more do I want P- Person who called you last:Stephanie Q- Question you’re always ask:idk R- Reason to smile:xbox 360 and my amor S- Song you last sang:piña colada T- Time you woke up: 6:38 U- Underwear color:ask Stephanie;) V- Violent moment you had:don't want to say W- Worst habit: saying bad words to the tv while playing on live X- X-rays you had: nun Y- Your last Hug:Stephanie Z- Zodiac sign:germinis

Likes

Stephanie Reyes Jaramillo
 
Tee C Crowell
Tee C Crowell If i let u have my pink nd red starburst it means i must like u... its real lol

Likes

Christian Supa Badd HowardDanii Ne-ColeBrittani Hellene HartTerri Hughes
 
Jennifer Pimentel
Jennifer Pimentel Nkpamili n ulit. . . Kei mama nlng na gift an kulang . .lahat ng family ko mer0n na' ! . .ü :) para kmeng c sta.claus ni bhaby. . Haha:)

Likes

'nikko Youi
 
Ankit Zac Jain
do u know d speciality of d pic..???? . . . . . . . . . . . .This pic is taken from world's tallest building 'Burj Dubai' Look at the edge (uppermost right corner) of the picture, you can almost see the turn of the earth The persons who are working on the upper most Girders can see the 'ROTATION OF EARTH' So terrifying.. :) share it if u like it :)
 
Jamie Talley
Jamie Talley http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlBsk-wtEMo&feature=g-u
www.youtube.com
http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=news/local&id=8454827 "NORTHEAST PHILADELPHIA - December 5, 2011 (WPVI) -- Hazmat crews are trying to determine why...

Likes

Ada Bailey
 
Ashley Hensley
Ashley Hensley I love my life i have them best friend that has my back all the time name stromy and the most sweets br every i luv u guys

Likes

Jessica Ratliff
 
Michael Walsh
Michael Walsh im doing this outta boredom. lol LMS ! :) How you look? [] 0% ; U make my grandma cry :'( [] 5% ; Ugly []10% ; EWWW []20% ; Gross []30% ; Errrr... []40% ; Okay []50% ; Not bad []60% ; You’re alright []70% ; You’re pretty/cute []80% ; You’re a hottie []90% ; It’s like dangg []95% ; Almost perfect!!! []100%; Perfect ♥♥♥ l *YOU + ME + ROOM = [] Movies [] Pillow fight [] Cuddle : ) [] Hang out [] Mess Around ;) *WOULD I DATE YOU? [] Maybee [] Nah [] Yes []in A HeartBeat :) [] Already am ♥ *If you snuck into my room I’d: []let you stay the night. [] kick you out...lol *If you stayed the night [] I’d give you half the bed. [] Make you sleep on the floor. [] Kick you out [] Let you sleep on my bed and i'll sleep on the floor *If you kissed me I’d: [] Laugh. [] Be in shock. [] Smile [] Kiss you back. [] I don’t know. [] Slap you.. Rate:Out of my scale *You should: [] Give me your number. [] Text me. [] Call me. [] Inbox me [] Put this as ur status so i can like

Likes

Lora ArnetteKrystle Smith
 
Dayana Hernandez
Dayana Hernandez R.i.p for the little seven year old little girl that got rapped and got thrown in the trash repost this if u hav a <3

Likes

Ava JohnsonDaniela Corona
 
Melissa Mcka
Melissa Mcka someone plz tell me where the hell u get gps for humans gods forbid i disappear again but anyway ppl of hot springs im at home safe and sound
 
John Beal
John Beal lms,if u like me or who i am

Likes

Taylor Givens
 
Vanessa Lee Torres
Vanessa Lee Torres i know standing by ur side through thick and thin will be worth it thats why i love u baby no matter what im here for u and u and our daughter complete me there might be those hard times but ima strong woman for u and no matter what any mother fucker gotta say im here for u baby i love u papi chulo vanny+ema+nana=LOVE
 
Emma Osmond
Emma Osmond How well do u know me!! Full name? Birthday? Favourite colour? Where am i from? ... My dogs name? Sports i play? Favourite singer?
 
Gina Beth Schulte Dvorak
Gina Beth Schulte Dvorak Update on Rhonda.... she was in recovery at about 6pm and everything went great. Don't have a full report yet, but she is doing well!! Thank u all for all ur prayers!!!

Likes

Cadie RoseJames FosterChristie Wagner MertzMichael Raindl
 
Angelina Berg
Angelina Berg seriously, if u aint with him, and u know he messin with another female....why argue? u know what it is, and u cool with it when u get ur time.....so why trip?? if u dont like ur role, then get out and dont put urself in the situation, cuz he damn sure aint gunna change...

Likes

Stacy SchruppJacky Schober-TrudeauSammantha KrugerJessica Diane Thomas
 
Dan Lee
Dan Lee ..u already knw mayne..
www.youtube.com
phat rap

Likes

Ashley Begay
 
Tayler Harvey
Tayler Harvey tell me- What was your 1st inpresson on me and what do u think of me now?
 
Swapnil Shetty
Swapnil Shetty UNKNWN CALL: HE: do u hv a bf? SHE: yes! who r u? HE: tera bhai..ruk kamini ghar ata hun dhulai karne! ANoTHR UNKNWN CALL HE: do u hv a bf? SHE: oh no no! who r u? HE: m ur bf... cheat u brok Ma hrt! SHE: oh darlng sory i thot u r my brothr! HE: tera bhai hi hun kamini..aaj toh bus ghar ane ki der hai..Hav a Funnyday frnds..
 
Robert Martinez
Robert Martinez baby i texted u im abt to gett off i have to go to work!! Love you
 
Vladica Marjanovic
Vladica Marjanovic 140 poena u kvizu Slagalica. Igraj i ti na http://www.slagalica.tv
 
Tenika Twoscoops
Tenika Twoscoops if u don't lik wht u see don't look.......family and friends.....aka2 the mk scoops

Likes

Tenika TwoscoopsCharles Sifford IIPetro Headonrite Lampkin
 
Reynaldo Rumnit
Reynaldo Rumnit its so relevant ppl hate me cuz I'm so intelligent street smart wid alil book sense just a nigga wid alot common sense they think I'm shallow but i thinks deep how deep deeper den u think I'm so proud of me & dats how i like it to be !!
 
Juline Allen
Juline Allen I dnt wanna play games so just play it straight n ill <3 u just da same

Likes

Yazmilette Padovani
 
Raven Edwards
Raven Edwards had a good day...over this weather but as u can see my opinion don't matter bc its still here lol...about to snuggle with Xzander...so happy tomoro is wednesday so I can start my weekend count down! haha

Likes

Kenny Allen
 

No comments:

Post a Comment