Wednesday, December 7, 2011

thank god for zumba It has been one shitty day and zumba has made me feel sooooo much better Thank u jen and thank u my awesome zumba girls Much

Jessica Bigelow-Heslip
Jessica Bigelow-Heslip thank god for zumba! It has been one shitty day- and zumba has made me feel sooooo much better! Thank u jen and thank u my awesome zumba girls! Much love xo

Likes

Jennifer Nicole
 
Jessee Chheng
Jessee Chheng Going down stair going something to eating a food right now r something drinking I will listening my song on hear headset on iPod thanks u
 
J.j. Borne
J.j. Borne what a wonderful night. me and bryson, having a man to man talk. eating filet's and baked potatoes and watching a movie. lov u son.
 
Naomi Myhomie House
Naomi Myhomie House I never drink I never smoke up I never smoke ciggys comment if u think otherwise Tought I'd try this

Likes

Byron Dick
 
Mary Joyce Borja
Mary Joyce Borja at last,nkauwi k na.. :) kea lng back 2 work ult kht la k png maauz n tulog. thank u for ur hardworkz... we love u so much! :D
 
Rubens Alexander Monge
Rubens Alexander Monge Decisions to make... hopefully gonna make the right one's... How U guys doing out there?????

Likes

Princess RutbaMeylin J. Alvarado
 
Raymond Tamondong

Likes

Jm Tamondong
 
Dan Foshee
Shhh.... Can u see what's wrong with this picture? If so hit the share button don't answer!!
 
Niken Retnaningtiyas
Niken Retnaningtiyas Keep standing behind u.....

Likes

Ony Farel
 
Thomas Goolsby
Thomas Goolsby when u keep ur phone on to where u can always get ur F\B messages and alearts does that use ur data time??????????????????
 
Catherine Liggon
Catherine Liggon Dear Santa, i have been very good this year. i have worked hard, take care of my family, ii have a wish list, maybe u can help me out with, all i want is a 2012 black altima, with a sunroof in it, so, my friend ralphie, and i can hang our head out the window going to the beach, thank u Santa, oh Santa one more thing, maybe, one good honest single male, be nice, iam tired of sharin my life with captain crunch, but its nice he don't talk back, oh one more thing Santa , i wish hope all my f book friends get what they want to this year thank u Santa

Likes

Joey Alan EdwardsPaula C. CokerRobert GloverJan Meares Little
 
Famositaa Blondiee Risuena
Famositaa Blondiee Risuena Bitchy mood:( vallense ala verga al ya paisa bb only u make me smile en estos momentos fuk everyone else
 
Leahnette Nelson-Davis Dat'netnet
Leahnette Nelson-Davis Dat'netnet Oh! IT'S "FRIDAY AFTER NEXT!" U RITE THATS WHAT WE VIEW'N TOO!!!GOOD FOR THA HOLIDAZE!
 
Wendy Ramirez
Wendy Ramirez its weird wen people talk 2 u on fb but u dnt noe him lol xD

Likes

Jennifer OrtizSamantha Mendez
 
Andrea Erdman-Weaver
Andrea Erdman-Weaver U furritate me just sayin
 
Alejandra Frias
Alejandra Frias AS i READ A FUN FACTS BOOK..."ANNUALLY, U SWALLOW 12 PUBiC HAiRS FROM FAST FOOD"...THiS iS NOT A FUN FACT. #GAGGiNG
 
Dajuan Carroll
Dajuan Carroll Dajuan check out come live from the mukfuck west run game real good all my bitch sit side count side same nigga u know way back then
 
Chiz O' Matic
Chiz O' Matic crayola ka ba? binigyan mu kxe ng kulay ang buhay ko! aw! ü

Likes

Win-win Beruela
 
Andrew Crooks
Andrew Crooks I love my tuesdays with my boy, but i gotta say it sucks dropping him back off to his mom, expecailly when he says "daddy i wanna go your house and sleep" please ill be good, Daddy i love you" sorry baby boy u gotta go to moms, "No i go to daddys (breaks down and starts crying) its the hardest thing in the world to have to hear...I love him so much, he is my world...Growing up is hard, but i still loving it
 
Jennine Mills-Robison
Jennine Mills-Robison Makes me so mad when someone hurt my child like her so called freind did u should be able to leave anything laying around in your on home with out someone taking from u. Not only from adults from babys that is very sad . But its going to come back on u and u know who u are

Likes

Di AltomRachael JonesJennine Mills-Robison
 
Tristan Gilreath
Tristan Gilreath I got "67%" on the how mexican r u! quiz! http://apps.facebook.com/qbquiz-hnvgc/?ref=asp
 
Kelly Martin Locklear
Kelly Martin Locklear I got "59%" on the How Ugly R U? quiz! http://apps.facebook.com/qbquiz-hdsmp/?ref=asp
 
Leila Saniatan
Leila Saniatan FAILURE is god's way to lead you to a better choice for u when the time is right.Have FAITH and never give up(:

Likes

Arleen BacligFrances Leah Saribay SaplaLeonardo WexlarReyrose Torres Idmilao
 
Laura Sanchez
Laura Sanchez If u love someone let them go if they come back leave so they know how it feels
 
Franzz Stay Cool
Franzz Stay Cool dirimu dihatiku tak lekang oleh wktu.. meski u bkan milikku..

Likes

Syahputra TomiWida PenggodaxAmrin Narvizt J-rocksDheso Wong Lanang
 

No comments:

Post a Comment