Wednesday, December 7, 2011

29 tomorrow self reflection time will this be the year that i grow up will this be the year i finally stop running the roads tring to find my place

Markus McMahan
Markus McMahan 29 tomorrow self reflection time, will this be the year that i grow up, will this be the year i finally stop running the roads tring to find my place, get in touch with god, i really dont know, will this be the year i can finaly have more time with my son, hold a job, save money pay my creditors,...i sure hope so because im so tired of the way things have been
 
Being Kaleem
Being Kaleem Sometimes, you got to teach yourself how to get up from a hard fall Because if you call for someone’s help, they just might push you back down.

Likes

Being Kaleem
 
Kshama Bade
A little Indian Boy wanted Rs50, so he prayed 4 weeks, but nothing happened. Finally he decided 2 write a letter 2 God requesting Rs50. When post office staff received a letter addressed 2 God, they forwarded it 2 the President. ... ... President was so amused, she instructed her secretary 2 send the little boy Rs 20. As she thought Rs50 would be a lot of money for him. The little boy was delighted with Rs20 & decided 2 write a thank u note 2 God. 'Dear God, Thank u very much 4 sending d money. However, I noticed dat u ev sent it through 'Rashtrapati Bhavan' (Through Government Building) & those corrupt donkeys ate my 30 rupees! :D' Hope U Will Share It Too And thus Give Your Friends Some Good Laugh _-@[290897664260544:274:The BACK Benchers]-_
 
Megan Elledge
Megan Elledge Christmas gift suggestions: To your enemy, forgiveness. To a friend, your heart. To every child, a good example. <3

Likes

John ShieldsRosa Elida MendozaJoanna Cook HarmonTraci Tebedo-Verbowski
 
C.J. Tidwell
C.J. Tidwell ♥♥♥This is for all the strong ladies who have been through a lot in life and survived!! Say this out loud "I am strong because I know weakness. I am compassionate because I have experienced suffering. I am alive because I am a fighter. I am wise because I have been foolish. I can laugh because I have known sadness. I can love because I have known loss ." Re-post if you are a strong woman who has weathered the storm but still loves to dance in the rain!♥♥♥

Likes

Kitty Kempf Horn
 
Samantha Barnes
Samantha Barnes ok so been working on this phone so bout got it right and now its "crunk time",went to the gym for 2 hrs 2night bout 2 die bc it had been soo long,now its hair cut and a wild ass hair dieing,like 3 diff shades,so when 2morrow night comes i wil b "HOT N SEXY" FOR MY DOUBLE DATE,THAT A GIRLFRIEND AND A CPPL GUYS R GOING ON,but hey gotta look good 4 a new man,and of course a " NEW BEGENNING"............ITS STARTING 4 ME NOW AND WERE READY RIGHT MY CHICA, :)
 
Bubba Grimm
Bubba Grimm I was RAISED, I didn't just grow up. I was taught to speak when I enter a room, say Please, Thank you, Respect my elders, lend a helping hand to one in need, hold a door for a person, say Excuse me when it's needed, Love people for who they are,not for what you can get from them! Taught to treat people how I want to be treated! If you were raised this way too, re-post this. Sadly, many won't, because they weren't. MOM AND DAD THANK-YOU FOR RAISING ME SOO WELL

Likes

Nick PitzerKathy Hance RudisillAndrew Rudisill
 
Mandy Prescott
Mandy Prescott Loved this one when I was a kid! :)
www.youtube.com
Ahab the Arab

Likes

Clint MckissackTerri Prescott Taylor
 
Brittany Prejean
Brittany Prejean at moms,ready for a bath and then bed,,love u mary pitre
 
Francisco Martinez
Francisco Martinez Jealousy is a female trait fellas....so stop being a bitch n step your game up!

Likes

Melodie MendozaBen Rios
 
Jessie LuvinLyfe Wessie
Jessie LuvinLyfe Wessie Had fun at the dance concert with Davian Johnson and so proud of my girl Aaliyah James...you did a good job hunnie MUAH <3
 
Kevin Ray Paling Jr
Kevin Ray Paling Jr had a great thought come to my mind possibly the best ill ever have but then i saw rob dyrdek with a fart machine laughed hard then forgot the great thought lol
 
Elishia Highway
Elishia Highway Yummy neck bones are so good enjoyed having supper with my love & father inlaw now time to have a hot cup of tea :) yummy
 
Ninny Foo
Ninny Foo "(>^_^)># I made you a waffle #<(^_^<) But then I was like... (>^#^<) "I'm mad....." (>^_^)>. =#. <(*.*<) So I threw it at you (>^_^<). <(#.*)> It hit your face.

Likes

Purpleh Wolfeh
 
Rachel Sweener
Rachel Sweener A person who loses a partner is called a widow. A child who loses a parent is called an orphan. But there is no word to describe a parent who loses a child, because the loss is like no other. So will you put this as your status for just one hour?? I'm pretty sure I know the ones that will. Think of someone you know or love who has lost a son or daughter and take a few minutes to remember and honor their beautiful angels ♥♥♥
 
Zee Fame
www.sciencealert.com.au
Researchers can now assemble DNA sequences more accurately, thanks to the development of a new program.
 
Lauren Cole
Lauren Cole Twenty years from now, I'm gonna look back and remember that you were that one person who could turn every frown into a smile in a few simple words; that person who lifted my head when I was losing faith in myself; that one person who carried tears on her shoulder after every fight, every breakup, and every death; that one person that accepted every decision I made, that one person who knew who I really was and that one person that made the biggest difference in my life...my best friend...Hannah Rose Huckabee

Likes

Hannah Rose Huckabee
 
Gricel Gigi Burgos
Gricel Gigi Burgos My daughter has been in my house a couple of days and I'm enjoying my grandkids so much is like having her and chucky all over again lol

Likes

Ivette De Jesus RojasAlberto Rivera
 
Mark Huizar
Mark Huizar what possess a person to be so negative?
 
Maurice Holman
Maurice Holman "I Think I Love my Wife" with Chris Rock is a good movie.....funny too.
 
Judy Solomon
Judy Solomon This is a very interesting story.
You may know someone who relates to this story...

Likes

Judy Solomon
 
Nicole Diaz
Nicole Diaz i might not be the perfect person for you.Past stories have transformed me in a cold-blooded.Openin up is not a term.Letting in isnt either. One thing I can promise you... Im not a vampire,but the walls around my heart can be cold like one.Maybe Im not the person that you need.Maybe Im not the one. But one thing is for sure..... The lion flet in love with the lamb.!!

Likes

RealestAngieayee BaezSierra Kalese
 
Kenzie Young
Kenzie Young message me a question and ill answer truthfully......
 
Drea Bout Biznezz
Drea Bout Biznezz got my hair permed it feels a whole lot betta now ..and it grew i like
 
Cy Daguerre
Cy Daguerre My girl, I will walk down this battered road with you. You deserve everything thats great in this life. There is no explaination on how the way you look at things, the way you look at me. Your heart and life are placed in my hands. I will never let it go. Your eyes, they could never compare to these city lights, because I know that nothing is more beautiful. You are my friend, you are my friend even after the end. You gave me the spark to light this fire. I will walk with you, I will never leave your side, and If I did I would have nothing left. You make this world a better place to live in. I know that this is true. You will never leave the center of this heart. This heart that you have mended.

Likes

Oscar Valencia
 

No comments:

Post a Comment