Wednesday, December 7, 2011

I personally believe in Jesus Christ One Facebooker has challenged all believers to put this on their wall The Bible says if you deny Me in front of your peers

Cassie Vasquez
Cassie Vasquez I personally believe in Jesus Christ. One Facebooker has challenged all believers to put this on their wall. The Bible says, if you deny Me in front of your peers, I will deny you in front of My Father. This is a simple test. If you are not afraid to show it, re-post this. I proudly did

Likes

Erika GallegosCandice Perry
 
Barb Maloney
Barb Maloney Sneeze, blowin my nose, and a fever is all I've been feelin since yesterday. I must've taken a gazillion Ibuprofen and still I don't feel any better, but still
 
Jennifer Priester
Jennifer Priester The alphebet song and twinkle twinkle little star has the same rthhym.. I bet ur singing it right now(: like if u sang to see if it had the same rthym\rAlec<33

Likes

Mia MitchellDamian M. StonerDallas Sposito
 
Brittany Belanger
Brittany Belanger I have senioritis and its only December 6th....:P
 
Corinne Conto
Corinne Conto I washed a shirt with sparkles on it with the rest of my clothes. Such a bad decision. Now practically everything i own is covered in sparkles :(

Likes

Mattea Conto
 
Angela Mack
Angela Mack I like being behind on my own work because I did someone elses. Help would be nice. And I have to vomit. I FEEL GREAT.
 
Desiree Satterwhite
Desiree Satterwhite All i can say is. WOW ;)

Likes

Maurice Threats
 
David Stroebel
David Stroebel I received an email from the London theatre director/playwright. I think this is really going to happen. She has begun reading my book. "Engrossing" are the words she used. A 135-year-old secret is finally coming to an end.

Likes

Frank Della Femina
 
เอ็ม แอนด์ เอ็ม ไอศครีม
www.youtube.com
Justin Bieber Duet with Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas Is You (SuperFestive!) (Shazam Version) © 2011 The Island Def Jam Music Group
 
Michael Rufus
Michael Rufus Girl do your pants have mirrors in them? Because I could DEFINITELY see myself in them. HAHAHA!

Likes

Jasmine GalindoRuben CamposHorhey Espinoza
 
Aldair Santiago
Aldair Santiago I got "Black" on the What should your hair color be? quiz! http://apps.facebook.com/qbquiz-ljtvh/?ref=asp
 
Angelica Joy
Angelica Joy Looking for outfits for bree and lacy and i have 5 for bree and only one for lacy... Lol =)15 DAYS!=)
 
Andrew Ramirez
Andrew Ramirez Well thank you everyone that POSTED happy bday to me thank yall and i hope yall had a great day...

Likes

Chasity Rivera
 
Sofa King
Sofa King I can't get my neck to pop so im in as much pain that only numerous alchoholic beverages can ale. in the mean time old style radio podcasts make all well, i think. and sleeping in because FedUp is out of control. "The World When When We Damn Well Fell Like It."
 
Dominic Mason
Dominic Mason http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hknVoAoyy-k I can't stop laughing
www.youtube.com
ITUNES!!!: http://www.powamusic.com/mp3s.html VOTE FOR THIS SONG ON http://www.prizevid.com/ !!!! WEBSITE: http://www.powamusic.com/ "Tek serious mek laugh",...
 
Kaitlyn Zinda
Kaitlyn Zinda I was always insane, but you're the one that needs help.

Likes

Himani PatelJoshua BohnAmanda SandersMackenzie Kathryn Shepherd
 
Raychill Sphayne
Raychill Sphayne court tomorrow./: sooo nervous. i just hope the judge see's why i'm doing what i'm doing. maybe it'll wake jake up, who knows...
 
Merytt Rairdon
Merytt Rairdon I love my cousin(: hes the best! i am so glad we are as close as 2 cousins can get(: i love you alex william! (: <3
 
Brandy Nichole Doss
Brandy Nichole Doss Yay!! He's finally home!! I <3 him sooo much!
 
Andrew Rougeux
Andrew Rougeux I have a son named Sanyo.

Likes

Kirsten McVicker
 
Krystle Robinson
Krystle Robinson working on gaining wisdom...on my business affairs.......residual income is the way to go by multi streaming income/revenue.........I have a new idea......"try to take over the world"
 
Melissa Hensley
Melissa Hensley Goodnight jenny and asher and jeff i love you all very much hopefully i will feel better tommorrow.i talk to you all in the morning.
 
Geoffrey Barnes
Geoffrey Barnes thanks for all bday wishes it was a decesnt one HAHAHA had to work all day but thats minor haha ! Sask treating me good crazy buzy! hard time to keep a full time helper! HAHA truns out im an asshole! haha tell me something i dont know haha how about something new? LMAO
 
Tiffany Holt
Tiffany Holt I Love Canadians. I'm Going To Marry One. Tomorrow<3 Hahah I love You Kevin<3<3<3
 
Brandon Basham
Brandon Basham I got "Julius Peppers" on the which nfl player are you quiz! http://apps.facebook.com/qbquiz-jvgbn/?ref=asp
 

No comments:

Post a Comment