Wednesday, December 7, 2011

i wasnt goin to put up a christmas tree this year since my james died but he talked about putting 1 up this year so i broke down and picked

Jennie Poch
Jennie Poch i wasnt goin to put up a christmas tree this year since my james died but he talked about putting 1 up this year so i broke down and picked up at 34 inch fiber optic tree and put it on the diningroom table in his memory love and miss u pooky

Likes

Shirley CalmesCharlotte Rivait Shotsie AisheDebbie Wild
 
Maurice Brown
Maurice Brown U WANT IT,DEN GET IT!
 
Melanie Elder
Melanie Elder Guess yall dnt knw what its like to b away frm the person u love..... But a great sisters better yeah!!!!

Likes

Matt Daily
 
Sarah Orsburn
Sarah Orsburn MY FAV SONG Like if U LOVE IT!!!!!!! Comment if u HaTe it LISTEN!!!!!
www.youtube.com
PLEASE READ ↓ Baaaam, hope you like this lyrics :P if you do, please leave a cmt. , click on "thumbs up" or/and subscribe, for more lyrics videos ! :D if you...
 
Mike Lopes
Mike Lopes here we go again ! Changin tha profile of face book. What the fuck already ! Get it the way u guys want it and leave it tha fuck alone ! Shit !

Likes

Marlene Urban
 
Venus Wise
Venus Wise I asked you if I was *PRETTY*, you said "NO" I asked you if you *WANTED* to be w/ me 4ever, U said "NO" I asked if you would *CRY* if I walked away, U said "NO" I had heard too much, and needed to leave and, as I walked away... U grabbed my arm and told me to stay. U said... Ur not *PRETTY*, ur *BEAUTIFUL* THe only thing *FAT, or *BIG* about u is your heart I don't *WANT* to b w/ u 4ever, I *NEED* 2 b w/ u 4ever And babe I wouldn't *CRY* if you walked away I would *DIE*

Likes

Mika Wakawakawaka ClarkErica Yarrington
 
Eddie Wilson
Eddie Wilson " U have no idea hw much I realli like u.. Hw much u mak a nigga me smile lol.. Hw much I luv tawkin 2 u.. Or hw much I wish u wer mine.. " #smh.. cluess

Likes

Ebony Elease Brown
 
Donald Squier
Donald Squier life is way to short,fresh air is good for u and the love that u get from the one u love is great. so love it all and give love to the one that give u love

Likes

Jack Sorensen
 
Matthew Alan Poe
Matthew Alan Poe U mad bro?
 
Domenic Colangelo
Domenic Colangelo Thanks guys I'm sure mom would be very proud of your hard work and meaning that u guys put into this song I will cherish it forever
 
Ousmane Diallo
Ousmane Diallo Take advantage of what u have cuss wen somebody else has it they take worse

Likes

Joel Quist BabaKillo Sg
 
Pamela Jemmings Macke
Pamela Jemmings Macke See what u all are missing out on, not to mention 80 today!
 
Madelyne Bieber Scardecchio
Madelyne Bieber Scardecchio Chours concert was amazing saw a lot of parents that I havet seen in a while like my satus if u were there

Likes

Nandi Pouls-WatsonDaniel Yadgaroff
 
Ceferino Ogayon
Ceferino Ogayon did u ever think of it when u wake up in the morning! UR VERY LUCKY COZ UR STILL ALIVE OTHERS ALREADY R.I.P. BUT UR STILL COMPLAINING ABOUT UR LIFE UR VERY LUCKY U HAVE A MEAL IN UR TABLE AND TAKE NOTE 3-4 TIMES A DAY OTHERS HAVE NOTHING AND STILL UR COMPLAINING ABOUT THE FOOD UR VERY LUCKY U HAVE A JOB OTHERS NOTHING BUT UR STILL COMPLAINING ABOUT UR WORK SO WHY GOD DONT UNDERSTAND US! SO DO THE BEST THAT WE CAN AND APPRECIATE WHAT GOD GAVE US SMILE AND PRAY THE FIRST THING WE DO IN THE MORNING HAVE A NICE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CIAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Likes

Dhang Tamondong Vega
 
Mel Ayumi
Mel Ayumi Facebook's boring when no one's saying anything. :/ Or when no one gives moi notifications. YOU U NO GIVE ME ENTERTAINMENT!?!?
 
Nita Qanithah
Nita Qanithah selamat jalan robocop,,miss u.
 
Bridget Daniel
Bridget Daniel so i do miss my babyy see him in two days cant wait.... i love u babyy boyyy... Texting My Boyyy
 
J.t. Koontz
J.t. Koontz does anyone else have that person that likes every single thing u put on fb...... -__- that shits fuckin ANNOYING!

Likes

Kourtni Lynn SomnukJovan WashingtonDestiny Gonzales
 
Omar Whothekid Scott
Omar Whothekid Scott i dnt kno ya name but ima call u mine
www.youtube.com
© 2011 WMG Download Wale's new album 'Ambition' on iTunes now: http://bit.ly/AmbitionItunes See Wale LIVE on the Ambition Tour! Get Tickets here: http://on.f...

Likes

Trilicia BryantDarianne De'shawndra Morris
 
Gabriel Huctinson
Gabriel Huctinson Why because fuck u Dats why
 
Mike Anderson
Mike Anderson best war movie ever! I say saving private ryan? Wht do u say
 
Katherine Wright
Katherine Wright U would think drama would come from parents with lil kids not 13 n 14 year olds.....this man hav lost his damn mine we not n hood...o hell no I can't shut up no longer...play ground ok but hood no sir I gotta gov it to ya he not my child but I'm his momma today......

Likes

Green-Lewis Brucetta
 
Krystine McDonald
Krystine McDonald People educate yourself so u know more than curse words!!!!*geesh*
 
Katie Dymond
Katie Dymond look left -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------> you lose. haha its actually facing right :P like if u fell for it !

Likes

Delaney Brooks
 
Stewart Mowery
Stewart Mowery God bless our troops!
REMEMBER THE FALLEN!! FREEDOM IS NOT FREE!!! THANK A SOLDIER (PAST OR PRESENT) AND THEIR FAMILY!!!
FREEDOM IS NOT FREE! PRAY FOR OUR TROOPS AND THEIR FAMILIES!!

Likes

Chalice King
 

No comments:

Post a Comment