Wednesday, December 7, 2011

After two crazy nights with TNC out in the cold rain I'm enjoying a quiet nightkids in bedsitting in front of fire with hubby : 5 likes and I'll mark

Sarah Peterson Bennight
Sarah Peterson Bennight After two crazy nights with TNC out in the cold rain, I'm enjoying a quiet night...kids in bed....sitting in front of fire with hubby. :)

Likes

Amy Thakham
 
Karina Salazar Inzunza
Karina Salazar Inzunza 5 likes and I'll mark a X on everything I've done. [] Bought condoms. [] Gotten someone pregnant. [] Failed a class. [] Kissed a boy. ... [] Kissed a girl. [] Used a little paper bag for lunch. [] Had a job. [] Slipped on ice. [] Missed the bus. [] Left the house without money. [] Bullied someone on the internet. [] Played on a sports team. [] Smoked weed. [] Smoked cigarettes. [] Drank alcohol. [] Watched The Breakfast Club [] Been to a wedding. [] Been on the computer for 5 hours straight. [] Watched tv for 5 hours straight. [] Been late for work. [] Been late for school. [] Kissed in the rain. [] Showered with someone else. [] Failed my drivers test. [ ] Ran a mile in less than 10 minutes. [] Been outside my home country. [] Been on a road trip longer than 5 hours. [] Gotten my heart broken. [] Had a credit card. [] Been to a professional sports game. [] Broken a bone. [] Been unhappy about my weight. [] Won a trophy. [] Cut myself. [] Had an STD. [] Got engaged. [] Been on a diet. [] Been on TV. [] Rode in a taxi. [] Been to prom. [ ] Played a drinking game. [] Stayed up for 24 hours or more. [] Been to a concert. [] Had a three-some. [] Had a crush on someone of the same sex. [] Been in a car accident. [] Had braces. [] Learned another language. [] Killed an animal. [] Been at a yard sale. [] Been to a japanese steakhouse. [] Wore make up. [] Talked to someone via webcam. [] Had my wisdom teeth taken out. [] Kissed someone a different race than myself. [] Dyed my hair. [] Gone skinny dipping. [] Graduated from college. [] Wore someone elses clothes. [] Rode in an ambulance. [] Rode in a helicopter. [] Caught the stove on fire. [] Got in a physical fight. [] Met someone famous. [] Been on vacation. [] Been on an airplane. [] Been on a boat. [] Broken something expensive. [] Had surgery. [ ] Kissed someone before I was 14. [] Beat a video game. [ ] Found something valuable on the ground.

Likes

Christian Mendoza
 
Cathy Elam
Cathy Elam The jury is deliberating, hope we get a decision tomorrow!!

Likes

Abby TaylorRobin Johnson HuffmanGeorge WelchCharlotte Bryant Gann
 
Alex Khan
Alex Khan Tina- Go Fuck Yourself Me- Fuck u too Her- Go Suck out shit Me-Go Suck out piss Her- Go fuck a dog Me- Go fuck a cow Her- Go Fuck a bull Me- Go fuck a pig Tina... Ur Awesome :D

Likes

Zenia Makes Yuh SmiLe
 
Asri Modissa
Asri Modissa I need a Vacation...

Likes

'Wiranto Ekaprasetio
 
Tony Ranard
Tony Ranard still a virgin never smoked never done drugs never drank alcohol never broke the law never skipped classes like if you think im lying

Likes

Taylor StancombeSarah MehringerEmily HutchersonRyan Perryman
 
Patrick Chase
Patrick Chase Had such a good day today!!!!!

Likes

Tiffani Horrigan
 
Mizaae Streetfashion
เสื้อฟรีไซด์ มีลายหัวใจที่บ่าด้านใน น่ารักค่ะ ผ้านิ่มมากค่ะ ราคา 200 บาท
 
Katie Patel
Katie Patel http://sacramento.craigslist.org/m4m/2739932395.html
sacramento.craigslist.org
 
Russell G Witt
Russell G Witt My baby bought me a brand new printer. It's a nice 1
 
Leslie Sangalang
Leslie Sangalang I wanna live out of makati for a year. Be sumwer near a beach. And have no contact to anyone but my family nd frends...ahh ganun din yun balik nalang makati hehehe marami naman dun bitch! :)
 
Tammy Bowcott
Tammy Bowcott Just so everyone knows, I have a CHRISTMAS TREE in my living room (not a holiday tree), and we will eat CHRISTMAS DINNER (not a holiday meal), and I will attend a CHRISTMAS PARTY (not a holiday party). I will also very cheerfully wish you a MERRY CHRISTMAS! (not... happy holidays). By the way, if you want to have a Happy Hanukah , by all means do, I respect that. If you want to have a Blessed Kwanzaa, I also respect that. I want to have a Merry Christmas, so I ask YOU to respect that! Repost if you agree!! Oh, HAVE A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!~
 
Dre Is'Da Namee
Dre Is'Da Namee R.I.P To The 7 Years Old Little GIRL That Got Rapped And Foundd In A Dumpster , Bow Ya Heads Fa A Few Second To Show Respect

Likes

Tamiaa BabyieeJoleen LewisDaju Tuffbarbie Iz'OnPointTone Murry
 
Jung Eun Joo
Jung Eun Joo 아...대여섯시간만 자고도 쌩쌩하게 잘 살아냈음 좋겠다....;;; 늘 시간이 모자라 고민인 1인.....
 
Karl Quimby
Karl Quimby gotta love a job that provides a full body workout plus cardio 5 days a week...screw you gym, karl's gettin paid to get ripped!
 
Katherine McGowan
Katherine McGowan Crashed at school today during Blood Drive. One second just fine, next thing I know I have a headache and fever and a nurse is running towrds me and grabbing me by the shoulders. I went in-and-out of conciousness for about ten minutes while being force-fed sprite to spike my blood sugar. Next thing I know Im laying down with five nurses putting cold compresses all over me to cool me down. Just another day at school.
 
林姵辰
apps.facebook.com
幹嗎啦你 ! ! 這位仁兄很不正常啊! ! ! ! !
 
KimLong Le
KimLong Le "Born to be a winner. Born to be a champion. Born to be the very best!"

Likes

Lucy ThachKristi NguyenJensine San
 
Kevin Clyde Bradley
Kevin Clyde Bradley .... visits..I take photos or fake like I do.. hide in plain sight.. B Grant park chicago...after the hot british women cheek kissed while we looked at the picture they had me take...ooh. A hot Latina came up while I looked at the fountain...glitter red shirt jeans..cheek kissed..saw picture taken..."Do you want your picture taken too?.." .. smile!! No english... picture of the..(Water shooting in the night...)
 
Adam Williams
Adam Williams The UFC have signed a 90 million dollar a year deal with Fox and their first Ultimate Fighter coaches are...Urijah Faber vs Dominic Cruz...YAWN!!!! Should have been Chael Sonnen vs Anderson Silva ( team USA vs team Brazil ) :-(
 
Adam Overfield
Adam Overfield Balam had a little ass little ass little ass whose fur was brown as crap. In the sun it melted melted melted in the sun it melted now he has no ass
 
Kathy Baker
Kathy Baker Watching a holiday classic - "A Christmas Story."

Likes

Rita Andersen Amos
 
Danielle D. Johnson
Danielle D. Johnson Minor Set Back For A Major Come Back #I'M.GOOD=Told You Bitchz Imma Cum Back Even HARDER:)

Likes

Lea La'nia Simmons HolmanDanielle D. Johnson
 
Christopher Redd
Christopher Redd Hey Twilight fags!! Watch a real vampire movie!!!
www.crackle.com
The new neighbor keeps late hours... and has unusual appetites... and is very unfriendly.

Likes

Wes Baker
 
Tim Scimemi
Tim Scimemi He knows how to say it all in just three and a half minutes
 

No comments:

Post a Comment