Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Yesturday was my Grandsons 6th Birthday and I didnt get to see him at all I have a present sitting on my table for him So if anyone is interested

Silvia Ramirez
Silvia Ramirez Yesturday was my Grandsons 6th Birthday and I didnt get to see him at all. I have a present sitting on my table for him. So if anyone is interested in celebrating this weekend with us to celebrate my daughter Alicia and grandson Berto's Birthdays, you are all welcome to come to my home on Sunday at 2pm. Party Is On!
 
Nurul Amira
Nurul Amira Honest appreciation gets result where critisms and ridicule fail. is Be a good listener.The royal roads to a person heart is to make them talk about the things they treasure the most. make others feel important and do it sincerely, encourage other people to talk about themselve.encouragement is more affective teaching device than punishment.Hurt people would never change them, lets try to figure out other's person good point :)
 
Ash Slimshady
Ash Slimshady I JUZ GOT A NEW PHONE N ITS IPHONE 4 AWWWWWWSOME :D <3
 
Zae Garcia
Zae Garcia When you stop chasing the wrong things, you give the right things a chance to catch you.

Likes

Brandy Stinson
 
Jyoti Paudel
Jyoti Paudel He always used to say " I promise that I'll never leave you alone sweetheart." He kept his promise... He didn't leave me ALONE...... He left me with immense pain, uncountable tears, and a broken heart.........!!
 
Hector D Campos
Hector D Campos I always knew me as a warrior or Lion, but I never Knew I had to suffer so much to care for you...
 
Deborah Cole-long
Deborah Cole-long Now is the time to learn, study, and gather information. Enjoy being a student, because in the future, you will synthesize your knowledge into action. We are always learning and being a student all through our lives. This is my wisdom for today.
 
MaKenzie Sage Ruse
MaKenzie Sage Ruse Don't feel good again!!! Wish we had a closing or a delay BUT NO WE DON'T!!!
 
Noah Pfeifer
Noah Pfeifer This is a bunch of bull, i have my right to complain -.-
 
Victor Koku
Victor Koku Wat a sad story star gal mercy jøhnson is blind.na wo o
 
Dennis Abraham'sDescendant Muthara
Dennis Abraham'sDescendant Muthara if I were a girl even just for a day...
 
Msthang Reese
Msthang Reese Goodmorning fbf. Hope everyone have a blessed day. So loving my new phone for my birthday.

Likes

Mrmakeufeel Good
 
Roxie Anderson Stamper
Roxie Anderson Stamper Brody was in such a good mood last night....He is laughing and smiling so much...He spent some quality time with AUNT CARMEN.....
 
Juan Alvarez
Juan Alvarez Time 2 rise and shine!" Got a long day ahead of me. "Mornin Fb frens"
 
Una Heffernan
Una Heffernan Lily had a great birthday thank-u all 4ur wishes x
 
Alissa Terasu Tygart
Alissa Terasu Tygart We don't have a delay why? With the roads and power outages?
 
Matthew Sullivan
Matthew Sullivan Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens can change the wold, indeed it is the only thing that has.
 
Shanita Johnson
Shanita Johnson morning to all. So not looking forward to walking outside to warm the car. Hope all have a fab hump day!!
 
Romel Eugenio
Romel Eugenio paki like nga po ang link sa ibaba...tnx.. http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=206068586138168&set=a.206058972805796.49712.100002050844445&type=3&theater
 
Blair Fenning Sr.
Blair Fenning Sr. I will never understand how something like this even makes it into court. Why a person who commits a crime continues to seek others and other reasons besides themselves to blame.
news.yahoo.com
Can there be no trust between a kidnapper and his hostages?
 
Fang Lin
Fang Lin 剛剛做了心理測驗! 他/她的象徵是<熊> 是孟姜女會哭長城啊 你是一個感性的人,就算平常沒有表現出來,你的內心總是會有很多的畫面,並容易對一件事情有感想。除此之外你希望事情都能平平順順,而不是充滿困難挑戰和刺激冒險,跟朋友、家人相處時,你總會替別人著想、設身處地,所以在你身邊的人都能輕易地接近你、喜歡你。 測驗連結: http://apps.facebook.com/galasixtest/
 
Chicão Marginal Alado
Chicão Marginal Alado Deixe de lado esse baixo astral, erga a cabeça enfrente o mal.. Que agindo assim será vital para o seu coração.. Não estou dando, nem vendendo.. Como o ditado diz: O meu conselho é pra te ver feliz.
 
Callum James Stewart
Callum James Stewart I want a puppy.

Likes

Daisy HillJay Herself
 
Just Greg Corbin
Just Greg Corbin RIP Patrice O'neal. One of the funniest comedians ever. Dead at 41 from a stroke in a fight w/ Diabetes. Smh I just saw him at Helium last month! Check out his dvd Elephant Man on Netflix or Youtube it! C'mon folks we have to take better of our health.
 
Stephen Colby
Stephen Colby Happy hump day everyone have a wonderful day and Godbless you ; )
 

No comments:

Post a Comment