Wednesday, November 30, 2011

listen everone if u're trying to get in touch with me for now u have to use this or come see me my phone has disappeared into thin air but

Becky Betts Hudson
Becky Betts Hudson listen everone if u're trying to get in touch with me for now u have to use this or come see me my phone has disappeared into thin air. but i'll keep letting know that i'm alive thru here until i find it; hopefully i do :( . ur more than welcome to come and help me
 
Kevin O'Brien
Kevin O'Brien WOO All nighter working on projects? I think so! been up for almost 24 hours already, whats another12 gunna hurt?
 
Matt Rice
Matt Rice every time Lydia dies...I light a candle, sharpen my broadsword and reload a previous save. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4z9TdDCWN7g&sns=em
www.youtube.com
This music belongs to Bethesda, from their game Skyrim. Thanks for watching. :) Here's a link to the mp3, if you'd like to download it for free: http://www.m...
 
Ron Olivares
Ron Olivares when i need you - rod stewart
www.youtube.com
When I need you I just close my eyes and Im with you And all that I so want to give you Its only a heart beat away When I need love I hold out my hand and I ...
 
Lily Bhatnagar
A poor boy loved a rich girl. One day the boy proposed her. Then the girl said, "listen! your monthly salary is my daily hand expenses. Should I be involved with you? How could you thought that? I will never love you. So, forget me 'n get engaged with someone else of your level." But somehow the boy could not forget her so easily. 10 years later. One day they became face to face in a shopping center. The lady said, "Hey! you! How are you? Now I'm married. Do you know how much is my husband's salary? Rs. 2 lac per month! Can you imagine? 'n he is also very smart." The guy's eyes got wet with tear by hearing those words. After few minutes her husband came before the lady could say something to the guy, her husband started to say by seeing the guy. "Sir! You here? Meet my wife." Then he said to her wife, "I'm going to assist a project of sir, which is of Rs. 200 crore. 'n do u know a fact? Sir loved a girl but he didn't get her. That's why still he is unmarried. How much lucky the girl was. Isn't it? Now a days who can love like that way?" Moral: Life is not so short. So, don't be so proud of yourself and damn others. Situations change with time. Every one should respect other's love. Like 'n Share this If You Love Someone.. ! BECAUSE SHARING IS CARING...
 
Sheila Cappellano Contreras
Sheila Cappellano Contreras Good morning everyone just wanted to ask for some more prayers to help sell my house. If you know anyone have them check it out 3224 So 54th Street Alliance is selling it for me. Thank you all in advance I just know it will sell soon with the help I receive from my family and friends. Have a great day all....
 
Cassidy Rai Joerger
Cassidy Rai Joerger Dear Dad, I know you love me very much && only want whats best for me. I love you daddy && Im always gonna be your baby girl. (: <3 Love your daughter, Cassidy Rai. <3

Likes

Marcus Duvall
 
Tonya Arnette
Tonya Arnette Good morning fb fam. Thanking God for waking me one time. He is truly a good God and we All need to Thank Him everyday. I want to Thank Him also for blessing me with all mmy children and grandchildren because I would not be the person I am today if they were not in my life. Well my tour is over and I am heading home this morning. I pray everyone have a wonderful and blessed week. Until next Wednesday. People as always keep smiling because not only does it brighten your day but it puts a shine on someone else. Love to everyone.
 
Valentina Welch-Reeves
Valentina Welch-Reeves Good morning i just want to take a min to thank god for what he has done and what he is still doing for me so want to say thank you god because with out you where would i be lord watch over my family and friends i saying in your name lord later i have to get the babys up for school until next time you all have a bless day
 
Shondalovingallmyhaters Moore
Shondalovingallmyhaters Moore LISTEN FB ESPECIALLY MY FRIENDS.....THE ONES THAT KNOW ME ANYWAY?? I WOKE UP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT...I SAY ABOUT 4AM. I HAD MONEY ON MY MIND;-) SO I GOES TO MY OTHER HOUSES TO CHECK AND SEE WHAT MY GIRLS WAS DOING,YOU KNOW WE'RE THEY VIOLATING WITH OUT ME KNOWING. I WALKS INSIDE MY HOUSE YALL AND WHAT THE FUCK DO I SEE???? SMFH! I SEE WHAT WAS SUPPOSE TO BE ONE OF THE HEAVIEST NIGGAS IN THE GAME LOCKED UP GETTING HEAD FROM ONE OF MY BITCHES....CTFU...ROTFLMFAO.....LOL....LTMS...SHAMEFUL!IF IT'S NOT THAT GOOD MID OR SOME LOUD, I DON'T NEED SHIT ELSE! I LIKE THAT HIGH WERE YOU CAN MAINTAIN...ALL THAT OTHER EXTRACURRICULAR SHIT AIN'T FOR ME! NOT KNOCKING THE NEXT...TO EACH IT'S ON. BUT YALL NIGGAS NEED TO STOP BEING WEAK FOR THAT SHIT...BITCHES TOO! #VICTIMOFYOUROWNPRODUCT!
 
Joeh Pitlagano
Joeh Pitlagano A SMALL TRUTH TO MAKE LIFE 100% If A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z Is equal to 1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526 HARDWORK H+A+R+D+W+O+R+K 8+1+18+4+23+15+18+11=98% KNOWLEDGE K+N+O+W+L+E+D+G+E 11+14+15+23+12+5+4+7+5=96% LOVE L+O+V+E 12+15+22+5=54% LUCK L+U+C+K 12+21+3+11=47% Then what makes 100% MONEY NO!!! M+O+N+E+Y 13+15+14+5+25=72% LEADERSHIP NO!!!!! L+E+A+D+E+R+S+H+I+P 12+5+1+4+5+18+19+8+9+16=89% Every problem has a solution, only if we perhaps change our ATTITUDE. To go to the top we need to go further a bit more.. ATTITUDE A+T+T+I+T+U+D+E 1+20+20+9+20+21+4+5=100% It is our ATTITUDE towards life and work that makes our life 100%....Attitude is everything and it can change your life…
 
Elizabeth Wolverton-Hopkins
Elizabeth Wolverton-Hopkins Sooo.. I think I want to donate my hair to 'Locks of Love" What's the length minimim? 9 inches?
 
Nazia Ali Diwan
Nazia Ali Diwan I am the AncesTors of T0m N JerrY
 
Sheila Bryant
Sheila Bryant Good morning all. The most important thing I've learned in my lifetime: That I still have a whole lot to learn!
 
Mokgaetjie Rayherb Seloane
Mokgaetjie Rayherb Seloane Iv startd my december tendencies,nt eatng,i am so gonna loose my butt :-(
 
Adleene Cheza
Adleene Cheza U wl alwayz b on my mynd,Distance & Time,,,i wl b waitng
 
Juan Louw
Juan Louw I can't breath!!
 
Mark Belisle
Mark Belisle Happy Birthday Mom! I love and miss you very much!
 
Bil'z Anne Cerzanne
Bil'z Anne Cerzanne Im Sleepy But I Can't Sleep. . Headache . . Need New Body . . ahaha ahaha ahaha ( ketawa pejam mata ). .
 
Meiling Ho
Meiling Ho Do google and find out about Corrie Ten Boom! I read her book and tears welled up in my eyes!
 
Doetasii Kesatria Kabocha
Doetasii Kesatria Kabocha It's a beautiful night We're looking for something dumb to do Hey baby I think I wanna marry you #bruno mars_marry you

Likes

Rixca'cancerthe Banditsboys
 
Demetrius Curtis
Demetrius Curtis national kiss day ; ) i need to be with my gurl waaaaa
 
Todd Bennett
Todd Bennett At work listening to Blink 182's live album, "The Mark, Tom and Travis Show (The Enema Strikes Back)". Wish I was back at Leeds '10 seeing these again!
 
Shaun Khalifa
Shaun Khalifa To the point where i say fuck every female, i dnt need them at all, only if i need a quick nut, other then tht fuck em, they r no gud they ask for a faithful, respectful, sweet and honest guy, but when they get it they act like they dnt want it, so im dne wit it, im married to the game when i sign tht contract
 
Assignment Desk
Assignment Desk AAMIR-I WANT TO TAKE THE CAMPAIGN ACROSS THE COUNTRY
 

No comments:

Post a Comment