Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Most important question definitely comes into the examination the question will be state difference between boys and girls here is the answer: you got full marks in the answer for sure if

Himanshu Pamnani
Himanshu Pamnani Most important question definitely comes into the examination the question will be state difference between boys and girls? here is the answer:- you got full marks in the answer for sure if u wrote the same points in ur examination sheet

Likes

Ekansh ThapliyalHimanshu Pamnani
 
Hb Bhavya
Hb Bhavya A person who undrstnds u very well wil nvr leave u alone at any situation... They wil jus disturb u always to be in touch with u.. :) :)
 
Santosh Kumar
Santosh Kumar I Still Love U
 
Evaliska Daniella
Evaliska Daniella only u......
 
Vamsee Krishna Batchu
A poor boy loved a rich girl. One day the boy proposed her. Then the girl said, "listen! your monthly salary is my daily hand expenses. Should I be involved with you? How could you thought that? I will never love you. So, forget me 'n get engaged with someone else of your level." But somehow the boy could not forget her so easily. 10 years later. One day they became face to face in a shopping center. The lady said, "Hey! you! How are you? Now I'm married. Do you know how much is my husband's salary? Rs. 2 lac per month! Can you imagine? 'n he is also very smart." The guy's eyes got wet with tear by hearing those words. After few minutes her husband came before the lady could say something to the guy, her husband started to say by seeing the guy. "Sir! You here? Meet my wife." Then he said to her wife, "I'm going to assist a project of sir, which is of Rs. 200 crore. 'n do u know a fact? Sir loved a girl but he didn't get her. That's why still he is unmarried. How much lucky the girl was. Isn't it? Now a days who can love like that way?" Moral: @[131006910258124:0: Life is not so short. So, don't be so proud of yourself and damn others. Situations change with time. Every one should respect other's love. ! ] Like 'n Share this If You Love Someone.. ! . . To Share This True Story Click on -> http://on.fb.me/Share_Story_A_poor_boy_and_rich_girl . . .
Courtesy : https://www.sms2everyone.com/
 
Tsholofelo Magagula
Tsholofelo Magagula God has answrd my prayrz tnk u
 
Kyler Garland
Kyler Garland to those who play maplestory... http://www.basilmarket.com/forum/2258956/4#38118243
www.basilmarket.com
MapleStory Guides, Quests, Items, Skills, Dual Blades, Resistance
 
Engela Henning
Engela Henning Ek het my laaste dag van skool gebid soos ek die eerste dag in gr1 gebid het... Dankie Vader dat U my 12 jaar gedra het deur skool, ek gaan dit mis jah, maar kyk net vorentoe.!! Mag die toekoms net mooi verrasings inhou vir almal wat klaar is* Ek prys die Here vir my punte.!!!

Likes

Yolanda En Baksteen Eloff
 
Sajeer Kunnool
Sajeer Kunnool Hi Friends Please remember yours security Question.when u create a newmail Id it should ask one security question and alternative mail id, if u are not given alternative mail id please remember security question .When somebody hacked your mail acccount u can comeback to your account through that answer. otherwise u will be under trouble.
 
Jaco Bekker
Jaco Bekker if there is 1 thing that im gr8full for its having u in my life,u just make so happy that i can not explain it in any words.
 
Nashu Amaazi
Nashu Amaazi One day my friend asked me WILL U LOVE ME OR UR LIFE...I said "MY LIFE"...den he calmly walked away without knowing dat...... HE IS "MY LIFE"
 
Vincent Mabe
Vincent Mabe is it the cash or Christ?/is it eternal death or life?/ choosing death over life comes at a very high price/ the lake of fire/ either u serve satan or the bread of life/ u can't serve em twice/ lyk satanic witchdoctor tryna preach Christ/ either darkness or light(Jesus)/ ..
 
Catina Elliott
Catina Elliott Good morn'n! Im so happy 2 say dat 2 u all cuz God blessed me 2 me wake up again 2 say it. I Hope dat each of u have a blessed day as well.
 
Margaret Silva
Margaret Silva mz u mga law ai..dah:artistahin nah imu beauty..hehe yeng:muzta ang rebond?..pen:nagtambok pudkah sah..ty:regards kah kneth lab:ok nka?smp diay kah ani nya hehe bff:mngaw naq a2 bonding oi..ang wrong turn gd aq d mlimtan ah hehe i luv u mga law ai...
 
Palesa Sakoane
Palesa Sakoane The best thing abt da mountain kingdom is dat u cn take out ur 4ne n update ur status anytime anywhr.. !
 
Ranjeet Varma
Ranjeet Varma U love someone but don't realise it...... when u relaise its too late...... u always love the one who leaves u...... nd leaves the one who loves u......
 
Jesse Jankowski
Jesse Jankowski I miss the good days in my early teen years had trip down memory lane. Talked 2 aryan for a while and made me relize how much i miss wen i was around more i cant wait to b able to do that agin. U made my night aryan b. White thank you:) ill b back soon
 
Ufuoma Evy Edeki
Ufuoma Evy Edeki God thank u 4 yesterday,2day nd my future...Thank u.
 
Lindi Victoria
Lindi Victoria A teen is drvng his father mad by askng if he can borrow da car. Pushed 2 da limit da father says, "now look here, y do u thnk da almighty gave u 2 feet?" "dat easy, dad- 1 for da clutch & 1 for da accelerator"
 
Charity Meade
Charity Meade Gooood morning.... Got my coffeeeee! Snow is beautiful... I just dislike driving in it! Ewww! But have to admit christmas times one of my favs! Thank u Lord for blessing us w another one! Good day all!

Likes

Leah Sannes Bullard
 
Darrick Jones
Darrick Jones I I I I don't wanna b up this early ly ly ly ly! Oh my god did u hear that ecko!?? Lol
 
Tyrone Calhoun
Tyrone Calhoun It sucks so bad when u want a person n they dnt want u bac

Likes

Neisha Bee 'coldhearted'
 
Rahul Verma
Rahul Verma Care n love is not a bussiness where u give when you get, It is beautiful feeling for someone where u love to give even if u don't get.

Likes

Chetna Kapoor
 
Michelle Lauber
Michelle Lauber GOOD MORNING EVERYONE HAPPY HUMP DAY SEE YOU ALL AT 400 YES A EARLY DAY MAD <3 TO U ALL
 
Ochieng Amos
Ochieng Amos ..life is an arrow,there4 u need 2 know what mark 2 aim at,how 2 use the bow,draw it 2 the head n let it go..!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment