Wednesday, November 30, 2011

happy monthsary poh nhay mizzzzz u so much love u wwwyoutubecom I don't own the song or picture Artist : JRA Song : By Chance You I Twitter: http:twittercomJRAquino

Adonis Delos Reyes
Adonis Delos Reyes happy monthsary poh nhay, mizzzzz u so much, love u,
www.youtube.com
I don't own the song or picture Artist : J.R.A Song : By Chance (You & I) Twitter: http://twitter.com/JRAquino SubScribe: http://www.youtube.com/user/JRAquin...
 
Munyi Tan
Munyi Tan Fuck i didnt share all the link
 
Develene Marcelo
Develene Marcelo -:)SANA MAWALA na ANG MGA TAONG MAKIKITID ANG UTAK...AT WALANG MAGAWA SA BUHAY...un lang bye-bye for now.....ooopppss.. i didn't meant to hurt anybody....bayi....
 
Matt Hunter
Matt Hunter is still awake and has a LONG to-do list for today. I have a feeling I will be awake for quite some time. Maybe this will get my sleep schedule back, though.
 
Ravi Sukhani
Ravi Sukhani In a party, handsum guy aproached girl n asked-"r u goin 2 dance?" Girl felt so happy n said,"yes.." N d guy said-"dats gud,can I hav ur chair?" :-D:-P
 
Eng Henry Young Gboru
Eng Henry Young Gboru i dont have tumuch money but i tin span money
 
Esther George
Esther George cold feet I hope I dnt back down now.
 
Kassandra MrsNatebone
Kassandra MrsNatebone now why did these news ppl jus say its a cold front coming and its only 25 degrees outside now. What the hell that supposed to mean. Smdh I aint ready for this Midwest Winter.

Likes

Kassandra MrsNatebone
 
Chris Price
Chris Price to sleep or not to sleep after work,I don't think I'm in any fit state to do uni work after half an hours sleep last nite...
 
Butchoi Dela Cruz
Butchoi Dela Cruz Everytime you talk to me,i feel so special inside, but when you ask me how i feel, all i could do is lie.fcuk
 
Sikhumbuzo Ngcobo
Sikhumbuzo Ngcobo everyone in my life, i love you with the love of Christ. It will be really bad if one person on everyone that i have has not accepted Christ as the Lord and savier because it means that we will go seperate ways when we die hey.
 
Lucas Justus
Lucas Justus In the mcdonalds drive-threw and the guy keeps hiding behind the glass as he opens the window and only sticks his one arm out for transactions. He must be extremely concerned that I may have a gun. I can understand his nervousness, they do have mac-rib in stock.
 
Darren Payawal
Darren Payawal look at me.. ill never pass for a perfect friend.. or a perfect partner.. can it be i´m not meant to play this part? now i see if i were truly to be myself i´ll break my families heart....
 
Sedrick Karti'er Blakeney
Sedrick Karti'er Blakeney Bout that time to head out for work!!!! I meditated about my relationship with god, prayed for my daughter and I and becoming a better and prosperous leader. Karti'er
 
Karan Grover
Karan Grover I hide my tears when I say your name..., But the pain in my heart is still the same..... Although I Smile & Seem Carefree...., There is no one Who misses you more than ME....!

Likes

Karan Grover
 
Jesus Paez
Jesus Paez i love it when u call me big papa
 
Juanjo Ranchez
Juanjo Ranchez I got confused on step 3....
www.youtube.com
What you'd like to learn? Suggest at: http://howtodoanythingtv.com/ If you can grab a square of toilet paper, your hygiene will improve.
 
Juwana Jones
Juwana Jones Last 1/2 day. I have milked these holiday vacation hours to the bone!
 
Tony Rorke
Tony Rorke I see that its Mark Twain's birthday today. He would be 176!!! Who was he again?
 
Kashif Ali
Kashif Ali 1. You see gorgeous girl in party, you go to her & say I am rich marry me - That’s – Direct Marketing. ... 2. You attend party & your friend goes to a girl & pointing at you tells her. He’ is very rich, marry him - That’s Advertising. 3. Girl walks to you & says u are rich, can u marry me? - “That’s Brand Recognition“ 4. You say I m very rich marry me & she slaps you - “That’s Customer Feedback“ 5. You say I m very rich marry me & she introduces you to her husband - “That’s Demand & Supply Gap“ 6. Before you say I m rich, marry me, you wife arrives - That’s Restriction from Entering New Marke
 
Earl-John Clarke
Earl-John Clarke YO! Folks ... Voting for Playmate of the Year has started! I would appreciate your support and votes more than I can say!! i say Register for free on the Playboy website to vote for my very very hot friend Jade Fairbrother No.6! This is a once off vote which will get you a free three months digital subscription! Then you can continue to vote for her as much as you can by smsing 6 to 38570! There are lots of weekly prizes to be won! You will also get a personal voice message back from her. a sexy one lol so stop being an asshole and lets go ! I for one always help you guys' friends so c'mon! SHOT!
 
C Imalia Fiddi Yanti
C Imalia Fiddi Yanti Semakin gak suka sama *n** *i******i
 
Evans Midambo Ezekiel
Evans Midambo Ezekiel I'm feeling like vomitting.. I can't go on working.. I have to go home..
 
Nester Chembe
Nester Chembe IVE JUST CONFORMED;GEORG W BUSH coming to ZED,I HOPE AL'QUAEEDA aint listening,its like trouble follows GEORG.
 
Helen Clayborn
Helen Clayborn i am reposting this... NOW HIRING: Fed Ex (877) 716-8753 , Home Depot (877) 967-5443 , U.P.S (888) 877-0922 , Verizon (800) 511-8086, STAPLES (800) 378- 2753... you may not need it, but REPOST If you like, for someone who does Could be someone's HOLIDAY BLESSING
 

No comments:

Post a Comment